3rd bycle:8 weeks osta+cardar1ne into 4 weeks msten

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
as stated on the title, i am planning to cut the first 8 weeks and then to clean bulk...
i am 40 years old, 1,83 m and 84 kgs standing around 13/14% BF.
i ll use osta at 15/20 and cardarine at 14 along with a lot of cadio after my training sessions in ordr to cut as much fat as possible....
Following, OL msten@20, along with either dermacrine at 4 pumps or trest at 50 with 2 pumps transform
do u think its a long run 4 my age?
Mainly,in pct i ll use 20/20/10/10 tamoxifene and maybe add some clomifene the first week on top of nolva in order to have a faster kickstart.
what do you gyus say?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I think that sounds good. Msten is harsh on your body but SARMs aren't really. I wold suggest a stronger PCT layout like Tamox, a test booster, and Reduce XT though cause Msten is some harsh stuff.

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
My mistake for not mentioning...super pct epic and reduce xt are always available!!!i ve learned not to lose my gains!
What do you think about trest or derma as a test base?

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
during this week i will start the msten after an osta/cardarine/gharine cycle of 7 weeks. I am also planning to add tren @90.
The question is: should i continue Cardrine cause i will definitely need that endurance for football games. While on tren i seem to loose tha stamina i have during football.
Also what about gharine? bump it and continue at pct?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
My mistake for not mentioning...super pct epic and reduce xt are always available!!!i ve learned not to lose my gains!
What do you think about trest or derma as a test base?
I would go with trest, much better base for the msten. Dermacrine will be sufficient for the sarms but not so much for the msten. Cycle layout and plan looks solid brother.

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
^^^^he's absolutely correct. Around this time last year I ran Msten w/ Dermacrine and it doesn't compare to my Msten w/ Trest run right now. Night and Day

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
ok...lucky enough as i have a bottle of dermatrest along with a couple of transform in my closet!...
but what about the tren???should i just stick to trest and sten? think its gonna be too much?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok...lucky enough as i have a bottle of dermatrest along with a couple of transform in my closet!...
but what about the tren???should i just stick to trest and sten? think its gonna be too much?
Don't run trest and tren, both are 19 nors and shutdown would be nasty. Not to mention tren elevates prolactin and trest aromatizes heavily into methyl estrogen, this is a recipe for gyno. You already have 8 weeks of osta to bridge into the sten, that's plenty. Tren needs to be ran longer than 4 weeks to see the real benifits anyway so it's not really going to fit into your cycle layout.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
during this week i will start the msten after an osta/cardarine/gharine cycle of 7 weeks. I am also planning to add tren @90.
The question is: should i continue Cardrine cause i will definitely need that endurance for football games. While on tren i seem to loose tha stamina i have during football.
Also what about gharine? bump it and continue at pct?
Have fun playing football on tren, it's known for killing endurance.

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
ok thank you bro!
tren 4 the summer that is!
back in the closet with the other goodies!!
2 ml of dermatrest and 2ml of transform u think is gonna be enough?

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
Have fun playing football on tren, it's known for killing endurance.
yeah...its killing me bro ...
do you think i should continue cardarine while on stenabol+dermatrest?would there be any endurance benefits?or is it a waste?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
ok thank you bro!
tren 4 the summer that is!
back in the closet with the other goodies!!
2 ml of dermatrest and 2ml of transform u think is gonna be enough?
That should be fine, you can even bump the trest up to 75mg ed if 50mg isn't doing for you. How long have you been on carderine? I wouldn't reccomend taking it for more than 12 weeks consecutivly.

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
That should be fine, you can even bump the trest up to 75mg ed if 50mg isn't doing for you. How long have you been on carderine? I wouldn't reccomend taking it for more than 12 weeks consecutivly.
7 weeks already...started @7 for the first three weeks... then double it till today!

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
@14mg/ed (2 caps)

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
if my stamina gets a plunge i ll add one more cap...
enjoy it brother!

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
I liked it at 14 mg but at 21 mg it was insane for stamina and weight loss

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
any other goodies along or solo carderine?

jmyers

jmyers

Awards
  • Established
Never solo. But, the products that I've taken with it I've used plenty of times too. So I knew how the carderine works

teoteo

teoteo

Awards
Never solo. But, the products that I've taken with it I've used plenty of times too. So I knew how the carderine works
"never solo"..hahaha why was i 101% sure 4 that?
thanks bro, i ll try it @21 along with msten and trest!