Pet Stuff

bigred869

Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever heard of Denkall or Power Animal? If so, are they any good? I've used QV before and it seemed to be way underdosed and I didn't keep ANY of the gains (which werent much anyway). Only good stuff I've had is made by Hanil and Han Kuk.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
heard of both .. they are decent .. i would never use vet stuff however, you can't even drink the water in mexico .. i don't think i want to INJECT anything made there

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Anyone ever heard of Denkall or Power Animal? If so, are they any good? I've used QV before and it seemed to be way underdosed and I didn't keep ANY of the gains (which werent much anyway). Only good stuff I've had is made by Hanil and Han Kuk.
I know someone who didn't feel crap from QV Test aswell.. and responded very well to some properly dosed UG. I wouldn't touch QV.

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
heard of both .. they are decent .. i would never use vet stuff however, you can't even drink the water in mexico .. i don't think i want to INJECT anything made there
I have to agree.

killfat

killfat

Awards
Most all U.S. pharmaceituls are made in Mexico and Canada whether anyone likes it or not. Then they're distributed in the U.S. People squirm about drinking the water there yet a vial full of anabolic steroids from a gym or internet dealer seems to sit well. It seems like a big contradiction. Most people drink whatever is mixed for them whole heartedly in bars and eat fast food wherein NO ONE washes their hands and scoff at foreign countries and their practices.

dynomite

dynomite

Banned
Awards
  • Established
really their water is much more natural than ours. People from other countries think that our water is absolutely disgusting.