LG Bulk Andro Kit + 17-pro for old guy getting back into the game?

Gator762

Awards
Been mostly out of the game for 10 years now, lost a lot of mass and chubbier.

I want to bulk up, but I also want to lose fat as well. Best guess is that I'm just under 20% BF right now, over 40. Been at weights for a while now as well. Diet is good, I'm keeping track of that with an app on the phone.

I'm thinking of getting LG Science's Bulk Andro kit. That's only 4 weeks, so would do you all think would be better - Stay on the M1D Andro for 8 weeks, or do the 4 week Bulk Andro kit followed up with some 17-Proandro?

Thanks!

Gator762

Awards
Wow, thanks yates84. I had no idea about SARMs. They look a lot better than prohormones.

I ordered a few bottles each of Radar1ne (RAD 140) and Cardar1ne (GW 501516). Sounds like a good stack. I like the sound of the RAD 140 for the high anabolic ratio, should have fewest sides, right? If I read right also helps with healing?

I also ordered a bottle of Sup3r PCT. Your post stated possibly Clomid for PCT too. Isn't that overkill if sides should be so light?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Wow, thanks yates84. I had no idea about SARMs. They look a lot better than prohormones.

I ordered a few bottles each of Radar1ne (RAD 140) and Cardar1ne (GW 501516). Sounds like a good stack. I like the sound of the RAD 140 for the high anabolic ratio, should have fewest sides, right? If I read right also helps with healing?

I also ordered a bottle of Sup3r PCT. Your post stated possibly Clomid for PCT too. Isn't that overkill if sides should be so light?
Sarms are still suppressive and a serm will speed up recovery. Quicker recovery = more gains kept from your cycle. Serms are cheap and effective and imo should be included in every pct

Gator762

Awards
For mostly a recomp on Radar1ne (RAD 140) and Cardar1ne (GW 501516), what you recommend for caloric intake? 500 cals over maintenance?

I've looked all over, but haven't found an answer while on the SARMs. I've read a little over maintenance on workout days, a little under on rest days or 500+ over on prohormones.