Products Bloodwork

Page 11 of 11 First ... 91011

1. Subbed

2. Adding my results to this great thread. It's from Alphamax XT, dosed at 4 pills a day. Found it really worked great. My free T skyrocketed, but so did my e2.

Pree bloods:

TSH: 3.31 - (0.27 - 4.2 mIU/L)
    Total T: 24 - (8,64 - 29 nmol/L)
    Free T: 44,6 (31 - 94 nmol/L)
    Estradiol: 22 (11 - 44 ng/L)
    DHEA: 11,2 (4,6 - 16,1 umol/L)
    FSH: 1.85 (0.95 - 11.95 IU/L)
    LH: 2.92 (0.57 - 12.07 IU/L)

Bloods after 3 weeks (Alpha was taken the day before bloods, bloods done in the AM):

e2: 30 ng/L ref range 11 - 44
    VitD: 30,2 ug/L ref range > 30
    Cortisol: 390 (101 - 535)
    Free T: 18.5 (7.0 - 22.7)
    SHBG 62 (14.5 - 94.6)
    Totall T: 7ng/dl (1.65 - 7.53)
    S-TSH: 2.33 (0.35 - 4.94 mIU/L)
    LH: 2.78 (0.57 - 12.07)
    FSH: 1.98
    Prolactin: 11 (3.5 - 19.4 ug/L)

Bloods after 6 weeks (Alpha was taken the day before bloods at 20:00, bloods done in the AM):

LH: 3.40 (0.57 - 12)
    Cortisol: 440 (101 - 535)
    e2: 90 ng/L (11 - 44)

Bloods after 6 weeks. This are next day results, as the abnormally high e2 number got me scared. This time Alpha was taken 2 hours before the test at 7AM, test was 9AM:

e2 = 35 ng/L (11-44)
    Free T: 30 pg/ml (range: 7 - 22.7)

To add some context to my results:
    Age early 30s.
    With the start of the "cycle" I was ending my cut and started to transition into a bulk. I was in a cut for a long long time (6 months) with a week or two of recomp kcal in between. Lot's of stress, little sleep all the time, now and then. At the 3rd week of Alpha I added MK677 at 20mg ed. Also tried SNS Reduce XT at week 3 through to week 6. It didn't do anything to my morning cortisol, so I stopped using it.
    Started using an Ai (dex) after week 6 at 0.25mg eod. Now I'm trying out Arimistane, bumping up the dosage until I start feeling sides, then I will do a test to see if Arimistane actually works or not, once and for all lol

Any comments on my results and findings would be appreciated. I was quite surprised to see my free T levels being in supra-physiological levels from an OTC test booster.
    •   

3. Also adding my MK677 results:

Before: 170 ug/L (88 - 246)
    3 weeks after 20mg ed. Test was done in the AM, 20 hours after last dose of MK.
    After: 230 ug/L (88 - 246)

I was surprised to see my baseline igf to be so high, in spite of the high amounts of stress and no sleep I have been living with for the past 2 - 3 years. Maybe Alphamax xt raised them, as I was 3 weeks on it at the time of the first test?

4. Any new on the arimistane ?? Did it work ??

5. Quote Originally Posted by Duffman89 View Post
    Any new on the arimistane ?? Did it work ??
    Not yet. Just didn't have rnough time. I bumped the dose to 100mg ed and really felt a lot of cracking joints. My neck especially. I also slept bad, it seemed as if it caused some extra anxiety on top of all the stress from work (was working 24/7). Will do the tests but just have to get more time.

Also got some acne from alphamax and I'm trying dex 0.25mg eod at the moment to see if it's e2/dht related, so also no point in doing test while Im on dex...
    •   

6. If it works ... it would have to lower shbg like all real anti e do... hope it does !! I have a OL bottle i need to start then !

7. Quote Originally Posted by Jinsun View Post
    Not yet. Just didn't have rnough time. I bumped the dose to 100mg ed and really felt a lot of cracking joints. My neck especially. I also slept bad, it seemed as if it caused some extra anxiety on top of all the stress from work (was working 24/7). Will do the tests but just have to get more time.

Also got some acne from alphamax and I'm trying dex 0.25mg eod at the moment to see if it's e2/dht related, so also no point in doing test while Im on dex...
    honestly sounds like low cortisol to me. but idk for sure would love to see the bloodwork.
  8. Products Bloodwork

To add to this thread, Iíve been using pharmacom test e and exemestane, both from pharmacomstore, for my cruising phase. The first 5 weeks I ran 75mg test e Mon Thur and 12.5mg exem Mon Thur. The next two Mondays I just did 150mg and stuck to one injection per week due to being low on syringes at that time; I also bumped my exem to 25mg Mon Thur. One day after my second 150mg shot I had bloodwork drawn, which came back just as I anticipated. My total test came in at 1498ng/dl and my estradiol came in at 22pg/ml, which you can see via the pictures provided :].

9. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    To add to this thread, I’ve been using pharmacom test e and exemestane, both from pharmacomstore, for my cruising phase. The first 5 weeks I ran 75mg test e Mon Thur and 12.5mg exem Mon Thur. The next two Mondays I just did 150mg and stuck to one injection per week due to being low on syringes at that time; I also bumped my exem to 25mg Mon Thur. One day after my second 150mg shot I had bloodwork drawn, which came back just as I anticipated. My total test came in at 1498ng/dl and my estradiol came in at 22pg/ml, which you can see via the pictures provided :].
    Looking really good, looking at test and e2 -and considering the weekly dosage. What's about the high Eosinophil count? Any allergies?
    Life is fair it's your expectations that aren't.

10. Quote Originally Posted by hairygrandpa View Post
    Looking really good, looking at test and e2 -and considering the weekly dosage. What's about the high Eosinophil count? Any allergies?
    Yea, not too sure about the eosinophils; probably from food allergies. Definitely happy with where my test is at though :]

11. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Yea, not too sure about the eosinophils; probably from food allergies. Definitely happy with where my test is at though :]
    Thats a high number for only 150mg nice

12. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    To add to this thread, Iíve been using pharmacom test e and exemestane, both from pharmacomstore, for my cruising phase. The first 5 weeks I ran 75mg test e Mon Thur and 12.5mg exem Mon Thur. The next two Mondays I just did 150mg and stuck to one injection per week due to being low on syringes at that time; I also bumped my exem to 25mg Mon Thur. One day after my second 150mg shot I had bloodwork drawn, which came back just as I anticipated. My total test came in at 1498ng/dl and my estradiol came in at 22pg/ml, which you can see via the pictures provided :].
    Total T is a little but above where I would expect it to be, at that dose, but nothing crazy. However, those Free T levels are fuking nuts for your dosage.

13. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    Total T is a little but above where I would expect it to be, at that dose, but nothing crazy. However, those Free T levels are fuking nuts for your dosage.
    Yup, exactly. What's doing that? Aromasin cant help that much. Is it genetics??

14. Quote Originally Posted by Jinsun View Post
    Yup, exactly. What's doing that? Aromasin cant help that much. Is it genetics??
    Not enough information to be able to tell.

Could be genetics, there are some foods that increase free test to some extent, supplements, environment factors, lifestyle, aromasin does seem to increase free test (but not to this extent by itself), etc. Hell I've seen studies showing the the microbiota ON THE SKIN can effect free test!(But that would go into the environment factors category).

All these will have an effect on free test, and my guess is a combination of all the above

15. Quote Originally Posted by rtmilburn View Post
    My total test was actually about the same when I was getting 150mg cyp shots from a trt clinic. Iím planning on going back to 75mg twice a week to see if itíll keep the levels a bit lower and more steady. Not sure how my free test got so high tbh; I know exemestane can help lower shbg, so maybe thatís part of it.

16. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    My total test was actually about the same when I was getting 150mg cyp shots from a trt clinic. I’m planning on going back to 75mg twice a week to see if it’ll keep the levels a bit lower and more steady. Not sure how my free test got so high tbh; I know exemestane can help lower shbg, so maybe that’s part of it.
    Looks like good results to me damn! I too get over 1000 on 100mg Test cup, so maybe 150mg would have gotten me similar results. Going to be using their 500mg/ml Enanthate soon and will keep people updated.

17. Hello

Anyone know of a EZ way to get bloodwork

I live in L.A., you need a prescription.

thx

18. Can you use discounted labs in california? Look them up. I know I can't in NY but I see people from elsewhere using them.

19. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    To add to this thread, I’ve been using pharmacom test e and exemestane, both from pharmacomstore, for my cruising phase. The first 5 weeks I ran 75mg test e Mon Thur and 12.5mg exem Mon Thur. The next two Mondays I just did 150mg and stuck to one injection per week due to being low on syringes at that time; I also bumped my exem to 25mg Mon Thur. One day after my second 150mg shot I had bloodwork drawn, which came back just as I anticipated. My total test came in at 1498ng/dl and my estradiol came in at 22pg/ml, which you can see via the pictures provided :].
    Your prolactin levels look high

you having sleep issues or sex issues???

20. Quote Originally Posted by TRIGUY View Post
    Your prolactin levels look high

you having sleep issues or sex issues???
    Yea they are in the upper range. My libido isnít much different compared to where itís at when Iím natty, so maybe thatís because of the prolactin. I might get some caber soon and see if it helps.

21. Quote Originally Posted by AnabolicGuru View Post
    Yea they are in the upper range. My libido isnít much different compared to where itís at when Iím natty, so maybe thatís because of the prolactin. I might get some caber soon and see if it helps.
    Prolactrone works really well and has little or no side effects compared to caber which has some pretty scary sides.
    Use code LOYALTY on our site for discount
    BLACK LION RESEARCH
    Innovation distinguishes between a leader and a follower.
    -Steve Jobs

22. Quote Originally Posted by brundel View Post
    Prolactrone works really well and has little or no side effects compared to caber which has some pretty scary sides.
    Use code LOYALTY on our site for discount
    Take advantage of this discount code for BLR products!
    Black Lion Research Representative

23. Iíll probably just get caber again. Iíve had it before, itís pretty cheap using the small doses. I could also just get it from my primary care doc.
  •   

Similar Forum Threads

1. Products With Member's Bloodwork
    By ahh123 in forum Forum Suggestions and News
    Replies: 0
    Last Post: 09-17-2012, 01:25 PM
  2. Replies: 51
    Last Post: 08-08-2012, 06:13 PM
  3. Best Oral 1 Test product
    By phil216 in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 02-04-2003, 05:05 PM
  4. Self-Tan products
    By bigbadboss101 in forum General Chat
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 01-25-2003, 04:50 PM
  5. Help me find best yohimbine HCL product?
    By smokinghawk in forum Supplements
    Replies: 3
    Last Post: 12-20-2002, 05:44 PM