A few final quesitons about my cycle...

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
This is my frist AAS cycle so I want it to go as smooth as possible...

weeks 1-4 dbol at 30mgs
weeks 1-12 test E at 500mgs (m/th 250)

HCG ??? I'm unsure I have 5000iu's how should I use this...?

start pct week 13 or week 14? PCT - Nolva, CEX, Milk Thistle, ZMA

throught cycle I will also be taking B-5 to hopefully reduce body acne (what dosage should I take?) and Nizo shampoo...of course omega-3, and flax seed oil, along with a TON of protein

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
run the hcg 2x a week at 250iu. start at week 6 and go til week 13, pct at week 14.

as for the b5, i'm unsure of that sry.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
throught cycle I will also be taking B-5 to hopefully reduce body acne (what dosage should I take?)
5g every day seems to be the maintainence dose for keeping your oil glands from going crazy. If you already have acne that you want to clear up, do 10g every day for a few weeks until you notice that your skin's oil production is lower, then drop down to 3-5g.

http://gmuntz.tripod.com/b5.html

-kwantam

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
bump on what kwantam said...I had horrible acne as a late teen until about 21 when I took accutane and B5 kept me clear at 10g ED for 2-3 weeks at a time then you can drop to a maintenance does...i used 5g just in case

best of luck

regards,
COTC

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
sounds good guys, anything I should add to my PCT...and should I take any NOLVA DURING my cycle, or ONLY if I see signs of gyno developing...

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
Nolva on cycle only if you see signs of gyno...otherwise no

PCT I would assume consists of nolva, clomid(optional), creatine, high cals, and rest along with all your regular supps and vitamins and my personal favorite phosphatildylserine

regards,
COTC

Cuffs

Cuffs

Awards
  • Established
Although the HCG will make your recovery better, you can get by without it while only running what you have planned.

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
Although the HCG will make your recovery better, you can get by without it while only running what you have planned.
What he said! Idk why i cannot ever come up with a good way to say what I'm trying to say...yet soemone always follows up my idea with simple sentence that explains everything I tried to in an entire paragraph...i must just be a tard:rant:

regards,
COTC

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
what on earth is ..."phosphatildylserine"...I know i can get away without using HCG but I want my recovery to be as seemless as possible...another quesiton is if I pin test e on m/th in the glutes when and where should I pin HCG...

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
another quesiton is if I pin test e on m/th in the glutes when and where should I pin HCG...
I'd just draw it in the same pin and put it in your glute along with the test. May as well save yourself the extra shot.

-kwantam

CarryOnTheChaos

Awards
  • Established
I would just add it to my Test also and inject into the glute...but if you don't want to as 250IU's is very hard to measure with a 3CC syringe...IMO...I would just slin pin it in your arm or anywhere sub-q. You wont even feel a 29g especially after takinf a 22-25G in the glute.

Phosphatildylserine is an anti-catabolic formula that also combats cortisol...it is excellent for helping you recover form training post cycle as well as keeping fat gain from all the post cycle calories to a minimum.

regards,
COTC

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
where can I get Phosphatildylserine and does it have another more common name? Also how does you measure 250iu's is it like half a CC or 1/4 or what...

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
subscribing, I will be running my first AAS cycle in september probably. You seem to ask the same questions I'm wondering :)

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
how does you measure 250iu's is it like half a CC or 1/4 or what...
The hCG comes as a powder that you dilute with bacteriostatic water. If you have 5000iu and dilute it in 10mL, that gives you 500iu/mL, so you'd take 1/2mL for 250iu.

-kwantam

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay so I get somesort of 10ml container...put the HCG powder in their and dilute with "bacteriostatic water" (not sure what that is) and then use half a cc twice a week and I'll just add it with my test E shot, or I'll sub-q it in my lower ab region if I can get ahold of 29 or 30 G neddles...

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
no .. just open the amp the hcg powder comes in, shot in a ML of BW then draw it up and put it in a presealed sterile vial (not just some sort of 10ml container) then add in 9 more mls of bw, shake, refridgerate and you're golden

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
any idea where i can get a presealed sterile vial...will 1ml of water be enough to get all the hcg powder...?

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
man do a search, this stuff has been covered 50 millions times .. i know i personally have typed up the procedure for HCG AT LEAST 5 times

getpinz.com has presealed sterile vials and if you use only 1ml of BW then you'll have 5000iu/ml .. do you think that would be easy to dose? .. with 10ml its 500iu/ml .. much easier to dose with a slin pin

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay okay, calm down, I actaully already figured it out, but thanks...

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Here' a Q that has been on my mind from time to time... that hasn't been answered a million times... although I'm sure it has been more then a few times.

What is the effective best before date on HCG, once the BW is added? I've always been leary of the idea that a 5000iu bottle will last the duration of 250iu twice a week?

momod

Awards
Here' a Q that has been on my mind from time to time... that hasn't been answered a million times... although I'm sure it has been more then a few times.

What is the effective best before date on HCG, once the BW is added? I've always been leary of the idea that a 5000iu bottle will last the duration of 250iu twice a week?

I believe it is up to 60 days, must be refrigerated once mixed!
My cycle are normally 10 or 12 weeks so I take 2 bottles. You will probably be ok storing it for 10 weeks, or you can start the HCG 3-4 week into your cycle.

500 per week gives you 10 weeks, make sure to have enough for a couple of shots the last week before PCT.

also, make sure to have nolva on hand, HCG tends to cause greater aromatization then you would have with normal LH produced test.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
question...I have one bottle of Milk Thistle (180 pills at 500mgs)...what's the most efficent way to use these suckers...I was thinking 1,000mgs weeks 1-4 (during dbol) then 1,000mgs weeks 10-17 (end + Pct)...thoughts...?

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I would say run it after your cycle, or at least after the dbol. Not during, because milk thistle is an anti-androgen and lowers the efficiency of the oral being taken. I'm not sure about during the rest of the cycle, but def run it after the dbol, or after the entire cycle.

Wolfe08

Banned
Awards
  • Established
okay...that makes sense somewhat...but I did read that was false about it lowering the efficiency of oral's (such as dbol) anyone one else have an opinion as well?