Arimidex dosage, middle of tr3st/epi?

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok. Just to sum it up guys: Am 1,87cm tall, and 96kg. Muscular and toned, not fat.
In week 3 of a 7 week cycle of
Tr3st 50 mg all the way, and 40 mg epi all the way.
Decided to do arimidex the rest of the cycle, and just need input on dosage. Don't wanna eliminate all the estro, but just want to keep it under control. Is .50 mg every 3 day ok? I think so, but please input. I am also using a pwo containing dmaa, caffeine and synephrine. Will this be a problem, thinking of blood pressure? Any help is greatly appreciated, and will most likely be repped :) btw, yes tr3st and epistane is a very effective combo. Strength gains has been coming for a week now, and size gains is just starting to show:)

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Ok. Just to sum it up guys: Am 1,87cm tall, and 96kg. Muscular and toned, not fat.
In week 3 of a 7 week cycle of
Tr3st 50 mg all the way, and 40 mg epi all the way.
Decided to do arimidex the rest of the cycle, and just need input on dosage. Don't wanna eliminate all the estro, but just want to keep it under control. Is .50 mg every 3 day ok? I think so, but please input. I am also using a pwo containing dmaa, caffeine and synephrine. Will this be a problem, thinking of blood pressure? Any help is greatly appreciated, and will most likely be repped :) btw, yes tr3st and epistane is a very effective combo. Strength gains has been coming for a week now, and size gains is just starting to show:)
Are you having any high estrogen sides? Really no need for adex unless you are having some estro issues. If estrogen is high then .5mg eod is a good place to start.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
No man. No estro sides yet, but I think it's best to stay at the safe side:) Couldn't do any harm, could it? Gotten itchy and flaring nips, and some water retention from halo/epi combo and p-mag earlier, and was told that tr3st aromatizes heavy. Sure epi might help, and maybe arimistane would be enough, but just to be safe man.. thinking about maybe upping to 75mg tr3st the last 3 weeks, and that would maybe make the arimidex more necessary?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No man. No estro sides yet, but I think it's best to stay at the safe side:) Couldn't do any harm, could it? Gotten itchy and flaring nips, and some water retention from halo/epi combo and p-mag earlier, and was told that tr3st aromatizes heavy. Sure epi might help, and maybe arimistane would be enough, but just to be safe man.. thinking about maybe upping to 75mg tr3st the last 3 weeks, and that would maybe make the arimidex more necessary?
Yep, 75mg should raise estrogen. 50mg of trest is debatable, not usually too many estrogen sides on trest until you get up around 75mg in my experience. Low estrogen isn't good either, can cause sore joints, ed, and even mess with your gains. That's why I say only use adex if necessary

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Yep, 75mg should raise estrogen. 50mg of trest is debatable, not usually too many estrogen sides on trest until you get up around 75mg in my experience. Low estrogen isn't good either, can cause sore joints, ed, and even mess with your gains. That's why I say only use adex if necessary
OK, thanks man. Will keep off the adex until I start 75mg tr3st, and will use .5mg every 3 day the rest of the cycle then. Will only do nolva 20/20/10/10 and some natty boosters (including arimistane) + daa,creatine,zma and other standard supps for pct, so I will take my last dose of arimidex the last day of cycle. Sounds good?

Dma378

Dma378

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
OK, thanks man. Will keep off the adex until I start 75mg tr3st, and will use .5mg every 3 day the rest of the cycle then. Will only do nolva 20/20/10/10 and some natty boosters (including arimistane) + daa,creatine,zma and other standard supps for pct, so I will take my last dose of arimidex the last day of cycle. Sounds good?
Sounds good. I like .5mg e3d. Not overkill, and enough to keep mild estrogen sides in check.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Sounds good. I like .5mg e3d. Not overkill, and enough to keep mild estrogen sides in check.
Thanx bro. Upped to 75mg today anyway, just to make the adex feel it's needed:)

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thanx bro. Upped to 75mg today anyway, just to make the adex feel it's needed:)
75 mg tr3st of course, not epi. Keeping epi on 40 mg straight. Thanx for helping out guys. Appreciate it.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
Enjoy your shredding, that's a wicced little fat loss stack.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Yes, it could be. But my plans are actually to gain a little weight. (Muscles of course) Eating ca 4000 calories, pretty clean diet, and training one week for mass,and one for strenght. Seeing some results allready, both in strength and volume. But of course, I am shredding away some fat on the way:) That's just a bonus man.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
I just got done with trest epi dienolone clen t3 anastrozol, mind blown at the gains and fatloss.

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Thinking about doing these 7,5 weeks of epi and tr3st, and just keep going for 2 more weeks of tr3st only at 75-100mg. Will of course stay at .5 mg arimidex e3d until end of cycle. That'll be totally 9,5 weeks of tr3st. Is this ok, or too much? Anyone?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Thinking about doing these 7,5 weeks of epi and tr3st, and just keep going for 2 more weeks of tr3st only at 75-100mg. Will of course stay at .5 mg arimidex e3d until end of cycle. That'll be totally 9,5 weeks of tr3st. Is this ok, or too much? Anyone?
I think you'll be fine and it is a good idea. It should help solidify gains.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm about to run the same setup in a few weeks, 6 weeks of epi with 8 weeks of trest

oyvind

oyvind

Awards
  • Established
Ok guys. I'm prolonging my cycle. Will tell you how it went:) first time doing tr3st, and really enjoying it. Looking forward to seeing the epi/tr3st gains. Been coming slow, but think they should really appear now around week 4 :)