Question About AI/Estrogen Blocker Use

balsqf2eg2

Awards
Would there be any adverse health effects if I cycled androsta-3 5-diene-7 17-dione for 8 weeks on/4 weeks off and continued to do so year round?

Another question is, will this will negatively affect my natural testosterone production in the long run?

My main goals are to keep body fat/water weight at a minimal level since I have to maintain the same weight for quite some time. My diet and nutrition is in check, but I'm just looking for that extra boost.

I would use some stronger AI's but I'm afraid that would zero out my estrogen entirely which is not a good thing from what I heard.

If anyone can link me to some studies or threads about this that would be appreciated. Thanks.

balsqf2eg2

Awards
I apologize for the double post, but I'd like to know if I have posted this in the wrong section or not?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
You can run Arimistane up to 8 weeks if the dosage is not too high, but I probably would not do that year round. Twice a year, maybe. It does make you dry, that's for sure.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Dries your joints out if you dose too high for too long. Fish oil is usually a staple when running arimistane.

Bunshichi

Awards
  • Established
Dries out your joints and if you do it year raound there is a good possibility it will affect your bones negatively.