Ostarine low dose/OTCPCT

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Just wondering what low dose Ostarine would be fine to take for 4 weeks, which would not require a SERM and only an OTC PCT like OL-Super Pct

Only taking it for joints, injuries and am limited on time due to travels in a few months hence short timeframe.

Thanks

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
While most people here, including myself, would always recommend that you have a SERM, even if you're not planning on using it -- from my experience it is possible to use Ostarine at low doses for 4 weeks without needing anything but a quality OTC PCT, such as the one you suggested.

My recommendation is this: use 10-15mg/day (dosing once a day) for 4-5 weeks. You won't get much stronger and it won't put muscle mass on you, but it works for preserving muscle mass while cutting and it will probably help with the joints. Get some OTC anti-estrogen just in case.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would pick up BLR rebirth which is an otc serm. Have you ever tried achilles by antaeus labs for joints or flex by animal?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Mate ran it once at 20mg with OTC PCT Erase Pro only.

I was thinking 10-15 max.

I really can't be bothered ordering different products. It takes ages from America, and postage is a killer. What's makes Rebirth so good anyway?

I've tried many joint products, have a Labor intensive job as-well.

Thanks

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just keep in mind, Osta has been shown to shut people down even at 3 mgs.

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
I don't see why not get a SERM, even if it is just an otc one like rebirth

Jason11111

Awards
I think some high dosage fish oil and gluco would serve better as joint help than low dose sarm for 4 weeks

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Your SERM would most likely cost half the price of your Ostarine. I don't see any excuse for not having one.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Like I said, another mate did 20mg with Erase Pro only and was fine.

He won't do a serm due to potentially having to travel, and customs being really strict. Simple.

I can't imagine 10-15mg being that suppressive....that Super Pct & say a diesel test hardcore can't do the job! He has SERM on hand, just doesn't want to use it if he doesn't need too.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
Like I said, another mate did 20mg with Erase Pro only and was fine.

He won't do a serm due to potentially having to travel, and customs being really strict. Simple.

I can't imagine 10-15mg being that suppressive....that Super Pct & say a diesel test hardcore can't do the job! He has SERM on hand, just doesn't want to use it if he doesn't need too.
You don't need to imagine.. There's evidence of it being suppressive at 3mg. It seems the decision has been made already so do what you want. It really is no different than ordering your OTC PCT product.

Not being a dick just trying to get you to do the smart thing. What country are you in?

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
You don't need to imagine.. There's evidence of it being suppressive at 3mg. It seems the decision has been made already so do what you want. It really is no different than ordering your OTC PCT product.

Not being a dick just trying to get you to do the smart thing. What country are you in?
Australian

Everything is difficult to get here.

He only wants a low dose for joints, injury.
Even if it's 5mg a day.....

Advice question was about dose, not a lecture about PCT ?

People were running Ostarine in Pct for ages either no issues.

He has travel, and job interviews with medicals...it's too risky. He could just skip it altogether I spose.

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
The question was just as much about PCT as anything else? Lol in fact that was your main question.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'd use osta at 5mg/day starting last two weeks pct.

If your running Otc pct, best to have a good ai, natty test booster, and your sarm.
I haven't ran my osta in pct without ai (letrozole) or serm (clomid) so not sure how it'd work with otc stuff

I went from 184-189 while on osta at 1cap in pct thought I'm back to 184, at least I'm not 179

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Maybe he'll just skip it, and focus on MK along side some joint products.

Just seems like too too much fuss fot a short cycle.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just wondering what low dose Ostarine would be fine to take for 4 weeks, which would not require a SERM and only an OTC PCT like OL-Super Pct

Thanks
4 Weeks is really a short run of Osta. It needs at least 6-8 weeks to be effective. If you plan on only running OTC PCT
that should be fine with something like Osta. I would add BLR Rebirth to the Super PCT & maybe throw in some LJ 100 or Viron.

I would pick up BLR rebirth which is an otc serm.

Have you ever tried achilles by antaeus labs for joints or flex by animal?
^^^This..!

Also check out Super Cissus by USP Labs. Best Joint Supplement i have ever tried. (though i havent tried Achiles yet)

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
What do you (or your mate) plan to achieve in 4 weeks?

Nothing is "too hard" to get in Aus (speaking from experience). Just order everything at the same time to save on postage and it's all there before you begin.

I'd be very surprised if Osta, most cycle supports or PCT products show up on a medical or drug screen. Also speaking from experience. A regular drug screen won't be checking for anything like that, it would need to be a full hormonal one and there's not many reasons for company's to request one.

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
What do you (or your mate) plan to achieve in 4 weeks?

Nothing is "too hard" to get in Aus (speaking from experience). Just order everything at the same time to save on postage and it's all there before you begin.

I'd be very surprised if Osta, most cycle supports or PCT products show up on a medical or drug screen. Also speaking from experience. A regular drug screen won't be checking for anything like that, it would need to be a full hormonal one and there's not many reasons for company's to request one.
SERM may show up on a medical?

He's done a 4 week cycle before with only Erase Pro. He gained strength, energy, libido and said he leaned out in just 4 weeks.

He's going to skip it due to the medical screening. It's too risky being on a SERM...he's unsure if he'll be tested November or December.

Believe me, he takes all information on board. Clearly a SERM is always 1st choice.

white_lie

Awards
  • Established
How are they screening? Blood test, urine or swab? Nothing has ever shown up on mine and I get tested regularly via urine or swab tests. All depends what the tests are checking for, the average medical won't be checking for anything hormonal.

Has he considered BLR's rebirth as an alternative as everyone has suggested? I'd be confident of it working for a low dose but none the less, it would still be better than nothing at all

AdelV

AdelV

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
How are they screening? Blood test, urine or swab? Nothing has ever shown up on mine and I get tested regularly via urine or swab tests. All depends what the tests are checking for, the average medical won't be checking for anything hormonal.

Has he considered BLR's rebirth as an alternative as everyone has suggested? I'd be confident of it working for a low dose but none the less, it would still be better than nothing at all
He had considered, but I think he'll just skip it til next year.

I'm not sure on the screening tests, he mentioned the medical for either the Police or Fire department.

UncleSarm

UncleSarm

Awards
  • Established
I think some high dosage fish oil and gluco would serve better as joint help than low dose sarm for 4 weeks
This ^^^. I have a hip that I dislocated when I was significantly younger. Over the years it has bothered me on and off. I take glucosamine with chondroitin and Omega 3's. It works for me.