Admitted lazy superdrol powder ?

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I will apologize in advance, as I'm fairly sure if I did another 15-20 minutes of looking I could have found the answer to my question Please don't flame me. ANyway, I mixed 1 gram of superdrol powder in 99ml of bacardi. Would this give me 10 mgs/ml of superdrol? Or did I just ruin my product? THanks in advance.

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
I guess I am out of the loop on Superdrol I thought it came in capsual form. I didn't know you were suppose to mix it with anything. Is that to make it injectable?

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
I guess I am out of the loop on Superdrol I thought it came in capsual form. I didn't know you were suppose to mix it with anything. Is that to make it injectable?
he just got the powder .. like people that buy dbol, winny, var, etc in powder than suspend it to make an oral solution

CROWLER

CROWLER

Anabolic Innovations Owner
Awards
  • Established
he just got the powder .. like people that buy dbol, winny, var, etc in powder than suspend it to make an oral solution

Thanks Glenihan.

I guess I figured if it was for oral people would just cap it.

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Hey glen, yes means I'm good to go. Right. If that's the case I'm in week 5 of either a 6 or 8 weeker (not too sure yet). I started with the first 3-4 weeks of 75-100 mgs drol (big gains but too much bloat for my taste, plus the sides sucked) with a gram of text prop for the first 2 weeks then down to 700 mgs test prop a week ( I'll run the test a this dose for the rest of the cycle). In week 4 I added 700 mgs tren, then cut down to 450 in week 5 and will stick at that. I also switched over to 20 mgs dbol half in week 4. I'm considering running the superdrol at 20 mgs (might try 30 mgs) ed for the last few weeks.

My question is would it even be worth it? I was up 20 + lbs after the drol stopped but now I'm down about 5 (definitely bloat). My hope would be to get some freaky vascularity and get back that extra 5lbs (but a shredded 5). My pct will be igf-1, 2 weeks clomid, 2 weeks nolva, and I'm considering trying some rebound xt or maybe some of the campaholic (sp?) products. Unless biotest releases their carbolin-19 product in time.

Hope this post wasn't too rambly, it's been a long day and I'm kinda fried. Thanks again.

G

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
yeah i meant that your math is right

i wouldn't add the SD to the cycle while on Dbol ... your liver will not be happy AT all .. not smart in my mind

wideguy

wideguy

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Oops I forgot to mention I would DEFINITELY drop the dbol and swith to the superdrol. 2-4 weeks seem to be the point of diminishing returns so I figure my last 2-3 weeks at 20 mgs or so would shred me up nice. What do you think. BTW you're a big help.

K

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
Oops I forgot to mention I would DEFINITELY drop the dbol and swith to the superdrol. 2-4 weeks seem to be the point of diminishing returns so I figure my last 2-3 weeks at 20 mgs or so would shred me up nice. What do you think. BTW you're a big help.
So you'd end up having run 8 weeks of orals? Not a good idea IMHO.

I'd drop the dbol after this week and run out the rest of the cycle with just the tren and test. For shredding you up, test/tren is plenty.

Plus, you'll have some superdrol around for your next cycle :)

-kwantam

K

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
It's really freaking hard to cap 10mg lol.
Now imagine trying to cap something that's flammable, poisonous, and turns everything yellow.

Oh, wait... :run:

-kwantam