Critique my Tr1umph cycle

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm going to run Tr1umph for 6 weeks at 40/40/60/60/60/60 and also want to run LGD at 8ed throughout or RAD at ?? for extra strength/size gains and adding in Androvar as a test base. What do you guys think?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I was just reading about Triumph today. A lot of people didn't like the way they felt on 60mg....45 mg was the "sweet point". If I were you I'd run DermaTrest as a test base at 25mg per day. Skip the Androvar, save the LGD, maybe add the RAD but I'm not sure on the RAD. Yeah I'd probally add it.

DWeaver

DWeaver

Awards
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I was just reading about Triumph today. A lot of people didn't like the way they felt on 60mg....45 mg was the "sweet point". If I were you I'd run DermaTrest as a test base at 25mg per day. Skip the Androvar, save the LGD, maybe add the RAD but I'm not sure on the RAD. Yeah I'd probally add it.
This is what I'm going to run. Question I have is how strong of an AI would one need at 25mg of DT?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
This is what I'm going to run. Question I have is how strong of an AI would one need at 25mg of DT?
That depends how estrogen sensitive you are. Armistane might possibly be enough. I would have exemestane on hand though

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I agree with T-Bone. I remember some guys from Iron Legion saying "45mg works great, you really don't need to take more to get good results". With Tr1umph, I'd honestly do 40mg ED, and as long as you're making good progress, I'd stay with that dosage. Run LGD separately. I guess almost anything works as a test base here... Epiandro, Trest, Dermacrine. I know some people ran Triumph without any test base and did just fine, but that's all very individual, of course.

So, you're mostly bulking on this?

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to stay away from trest to stay dry. Anndrovar at 400-600ed

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Why save lgd for later? Is RAD stronger?

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Question I have is how strong of an AI would one need at 25mg of DT?
My good friend has experience with trest. He says using exemestane would be a good idea. You might be OK with something that's not as strong, but if you ask me, I'd have that exemestane ready.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I could say "Pre-load" Inhibit E 2 weeks pre cycle and continue throughout cycle and pct. Or do what yates said and have some exem on hand. I always ran formestane while using Trest. Now that that's gone though...I think I might go with exem, only with a higher dosage though. I'd think with methyldiazirinol though you wouldn't have to worry as much since it's "DHT based" and people used to stack DHT based designers with ph/ds that convert highly to estrogen to block or reduce the estrogen converted. I remember when epistane was first released people were saying they use it Japan as an anti-estrogen. I'd be more worried about estrogen rebound during pct......

I think I'm getting a little out of my area here though. Really I don't know as much about this stuff as some other guys on here.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I agree with T-Bone. I remember some guys from Iron Legion saying "45mg works great, you really don't need to take more to get good results". With Tr1umph, I'd honestly do 40mg ED, and as long as you're making good progress, I'd stay with that dosage. Run LGD separately. I guess almost anything works as a test base here... Epiandro, Trest, Dermacrine. I know some people ran Triumph without any test base and did just fine, but that's all very individual, of course.

So, you're mostly bulking on this?
Yea, lean bulk. I want the epiandro/Androvar for the hardening/drying/mild gains as well. Why not add the lgd?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yea, lean bulk. I want the epiandro/Androvar for the hardening/drying/mild gains as well. Why not add the lgd?
You could bridge the lgd into the triumph

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
12 weeks seems like a long time to be suppressed, that's my only concern there.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
Could I add ostarine to Tr1umph and androvar? I have some still on hand and it could help with some estro conversion

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
I plan on running Trest with Triumph. Thinking about throwing in the RAD to help the prostate and for more mass gain.

As far as I know triumph is not a major mass gainer

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
What would you think of Tr1umph, mass gh, androavar and ar1macare pro?

Misfits88

Awards
What would you think of Tr1umph, mass gh, androavar and ar1macare pro?
Im gonna be running something similar to this. My cycle is gonna consist of Tr1umph, Mass GH, Dermacrine and Ar1macare Pro. Gonna run this next month. A lot of ppl said that arimacare pro should suffice in this cycle due to the low estrogen conversion of the compounds involved.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You could do rad, triumph, and tovar and arincare . That would be a good cycle

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm gonna do
Tr1umph 40/40/40/40/40/40
Mass GH 8/8/8/8/8/8
Stano 400/400/400/400/400/400
What do you think?
Should be nice, hopefully not too much dht. With the mass gh you mean 2 pills ed for 8mg of lgd?

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Yeah I can understand the draw away from rad . LGD will do great aswell , I did a 8 week cycle and gained 13.5 lbs and so far have kept 9

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm looking forward to it! Going to start Around oct-nov

absolution36

Awards
I just finish a 6 week run of Iron Legion Triumphalis and I went 30/45/60/60/60/60 and I definitely noticed when I bumped up from 45 to 60 but maybe it's just me....60 was the sweet spot for me.

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I just finish a 6 week run of Iron Legion Triumphalis and I went 30/45/60/60/60/60 and I definitely noticed when I bumped up from 45 to 60 but maybe it's just me....60 was the sweet spot for me.
I heard some people saying 60 was too high, I may try bumping it up to 60 and see how I react. What kind of gains did you get?

absolution36

Awards
I heard some people saying 60 was too high, I may try bumping it up to 60 and see how I react. What kind of gains did you get?
I felt fine at 60....A little lethargy but the Dermacrine helped with that. I'm up 12lbs...But I've also leaned out a bit as well. I definitely enjoyed the cycle.

Toren

Toren

Awards
  • Established
60mg of Tr1umph is great and is not too high at all. I see no issue with bigger guys going up to 75-80mg if running it solo. Also, towards the end of the cycle I dropped my Dermacrine dosage to 2 pumps per day for a while as I was running low. I had no lethargy issues during this time period and I was on 60mg @ this point. Now, since you are stacking it with a SARM, I see no reason to go above 60mg.

I also ran Ostarine at a decent dosage prior to Tr1umph and stayed on Osta @ 5-10 mg throught the cycle to help with joints.

My recommendation would be..

Tr1umph @ 40mg for 15 days followed by 60mg for 30 days
Ostarine @ 15mg throughout or LGD if you want more size (4-8mg throughout)
Dermacrine and 4-DHEA for a test base (2-4 pumps/200mg ED) or
Stano at whatever dose (never ran it before) if you want to stay drier

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
60mg of Tr1umph is great and is not too high at all. I see no issue with bigger guys going up to 75-80mg if running it solo. Also, towards the end of the cycle I dropped my Dermacrine dosage to 2 pumps per day for a while as I was running low. I had no lethargy issues during this time period and I was on 60mg @ this point. Now, since you are stacking it with a SARM, I see no reason to go above 60mg.

I also ran Ostarine at a decent dosage prior to Tr1umph and stayed on Osta @ 5-10 mg throught the cycle to help with joints.

My recommendation would be..

Tr1umph @ 40mg for 15 days followed by 60mg for 30 days
Ostarine @ 15mg throughout or LGD if you want more size (4-8mg throughout)
Dermacrine and 4-DHEA for a test base (2-4 pumps/200mg ED) or
Stano at whatever dose (never ran it before) if you want to stay drier
Thanks for the recommendation, I will try 60 after 2 weeks and see how I like it

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Thanks for the recommendation, I will try 60 after 2 weeks and see how I like it
If its too much you can always drop back down, no harm in trying 60mg

ddemark

ddemark

Awards
  • Established
I'm now having second thoughts about the epiandro as a test base since its a dht compound like tr1. Would tr3st be a better route with tr1, and can i still add the mass gh?

bert45

bert45

Banned
Awards
I'm going to run Tr1umph for 6 weeks at 40/40/60/60/60/60 and also want to run LGD at 8ed throughout or RAD at ?? for extra strength/size gains and adding in Androvar as a test base. What do you guys think?
I say run 40mg and up to 45mg run with Androvar mayb Lgd I would not add rad with tr1umph bcuz of the added lethargy you will most certainly in counter.