DMZ vs Triumph

maxmuscle23

Awards
Which is better for lean gains and strength? Which would be better for a recomp?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Which is better for lean gains and strength? Which would be better for a recomp?
DMZ for strength. Probably triumph for cutting/lean gains. Recomp is mostly defendant on nailing the proper nutrition, but the edge might go to triumph there. Haven't used either...yet so these are educated guesses based on what I've learned. yates84 has run them both I think if you want a second opinion.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Honestly if I can confirm my BSL Dmz 2.0 is legit I would go with it over triumph. Msten+Dmz is strong as fk

The Yolkster

The Yolkster

Banned
Awards
Dmz for mass and strength, triumphalis for recomp

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Dmz is an awesome ph to gain strength and put on some weight. I'd probably go with it. Have a good on cycle supp and proper pct though.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Tr1umph hands down.Bro if your diet is on point and you're training too triumph would be my choice if i were you.Perfect for cutting/recomp and also you will get HUGE strength gains ;)

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
So Huge strength gains on Triumph?. I think triumph is a lot less harsh than DMZ also.
Yeah is less harsh on the body and perfect for lean gains and strenght.Methyldiazirinol is like furuza/winny lean gains with the superdrol like strenght gains

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Yeah is less harsh on the body and perfect for lean gains and strenght.Methyldiazirinol is like furuza/winny lean gains with the superdrol like strenght gains
Really?. Dang!. I haven't heard that. Honestly, there just isn't much out their on it, information/logs. I did just read a review where the guy said it didn't kick in till week 3....Read it compared to epistane....Some people saying epi is better, some saying triumph is better.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Despite the potential lack of mass gain with triumph, hopefully stacking it with 50mg trest and Rad will compensate.

Lucianooo

Lucianooo

Awards
  • Established
Oh wait...I see that you are a rep for OL UK...Maybe you're a little bias?.
Im telling the truth i mean if you are looking for lean gains and strength between DMZ and TRIUMPH....well then TRIUMPH all day and you know what i can definitely suggest our brand to this guy with TR1UMPH you know why? Because nowadays there aren't much companies with the 3th party purity test on each bach ;)

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well "Superdrol like strength gains" is a pretty big claim. That's all I'm saying. I mean I'm sure it's good stuff and all, but never heard it described like that. If it really has/had Superdrol strength gains without the toxicity, it'd be much much much much much more popular than it is.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
IMO, for

Overall mass: DMZ
Lean gains and cutting: Triumph, easily
Strength gains: DMZ, but probably not by much if the diet is the same.

I know some people were bulking on methyldiazirinol, and that's mostly diet dependent, but this shines for very lean gains, recomp and cutting.

Also, DMZ was more popular and there are more logs, compared to Triumph(alis); DMZ was already on the market in 2009, but Triumphalis hit the market in 2013 (although it was synthesized in 1964, but not commercialized). There wasn't enough time for it to become truly popular, but it was compared to Epistane (without joint issues), Halodrol (with Triumph being dryer and you need less of it to get results) and Anavar. One guy wrote that "I am from the old school so I used to think all these PHs are cool and all but they will never be able to hang with the OG's .The stuff (Triumph) is as Var-like as it gets. I'm absolutely loving my side free run on this stuff."

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
IMO, for

Overall mass: DMZ
Lean gains and cutting: Triumph, easily
Strength gains: DMZ, but probably not by much if the diet is the same.

I know some people were bulking on methyldiazirinol, and that's mostly diet dependent, but this shines for very lean gains, recomp and cutting.

Also, DMZ was more popular and there are more logs, compared to Triumph(alis); DMZ was already on the market in 2009, but Triumphalis hit the market in 2013 (although it was synthesized in 1964, but not commercialized). There wasn't enough time for it to become truly popular, but it was compared to Epistane (without joint issues), Halodrol (with Triumph being dryer and you need less of it to get results) and Anavar. One guy wrote that "I am from the old school so I used to think all these PHs are cool and all but they will never be able to hang with the OG's .The stuff (Triumph) is as Var-like as it gets. I'm absolutely loving my side free run on this stuff."
Yeah but what the hell is "Lean gains and cutting"?. I mean you could say the same thing of epiandro or any dry compound. Are these people doing "lean gains and cutting" even trying to gain strength?. Or just preserve it?. You're not gonna know how well it works for strength if you are not eating and training for strength.

I think the problem is you're limiting perspective by looking at everything with "bodybuilding glasses" on.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I meant lean gains or cutting, separately. Lean gains as in lean bulking, not trying to gain a ton of weight. And cutting as in losing fat. Not both at the same time. I would think that with lean gains people are trying to gain strength too, like I did with 1-Andro. And mostly preserve strength while cutting. Since most people seem to be using Triumph for lean bulking or cutting, they mostly think it's not an amazing compound for strength. I think it can be very good -- but for it to be close to DMZ, you have to eat like you were bulking on DMZ. I don't know if that makes sense.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Well "Superdrol like strength gains" is a pretty big claim. That's all I'm saying. I mean I'm sure it's good stuff and all, but never heard it described like that. If it really has/had Superdrol strength gains without the toxicity, it'd be much much much much much more popular than it is.
I haven't seen anything that makes me want to use it. Triumph.
But with that said, I haven't used it.

I also don't find msten worthwhile but lots of folks like it.

I have used dzine and it is powerful and ruff if ran solo without an aromatizable compound

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Well, Msten is supposed to be THE compound for strength gains. I have some, but I've never used it before.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Dmz would be my choice although i haven't used triumph. Dmz i always get massive and the aggression is there as well .

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I haven't seen anything that makes me want to use it. Triumph.
But with that said, I haven't used it.

I also don't find msten worthwhile but lots of folks like it.

I have used dzine and it is powerful and ruff if ran solo without an aromatizable compound
I've been searching and googling for the past few days and some people really love Triumph and some say it doesn't do a thing. Just recently read it described as "a weak epistane". Also read that it doesn't really kick in till the end of week 3 going into week 4. So maybe people just aren't running it long enough to see any actual benefits. Another thing I've read is it makes some people feel energized or jittery after 45 mg. 45 mg is supposedly the sweet spot. One guy ran it at 60mg and said it made him feel like crap and so he ran it again later at 45 mg and supposedly loved it.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
^

Yup, I think Tr1umph should probably be used at 40mg ED for 6 weeks. Some people might be able to do 60 (or ramp up to 60), but I'm not sure if this is worth it. I think I will definitely log this. We'll see what it can do on a caloric deficit.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
^

Yup, I think Tr1umph should probably be used at 40mg ED for 6 weeks. Some people might be able to do 60 (or ramp up to 60), but I'm not sure if this is worth it. I think I will definitely log this. We'll see what it can do on a caloric deficit.
If it doesn't really kick in till late in week 3, wouldn't 8 weeks be better?. Supposedly it is pretty mild, so with proper supports I don't think 8 weeks would be a bad idea.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Maybe, but it's still methylated. I guess with good supports it's possible to do two months for a proper 8-week cut... but most people seem to be running it for 6, right?

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Maybe, but it's still methylated. I guess with good supports it's possible to do two months for a proper 8-week cut... but most people seem to be running it for 6, right?
Methlylated doesn't really mean much at all. Toxicity is compound specific.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
Sure, but IIRC, 4 or 6 was typical for most people, for whatever reason. I can't really say whether is was because they were concerned about toxicity, or maybe if was something else. Has anyone here used Triumph(alis) for 8 weeks?

made2last

Awards
I started Triumph a week ago and I love it, I felt on from the 2nd day I used it, could be placebo, if it is I'm liking that placebo, I can't wait to get to the gym and lift, something that kinds been missing in me. I wish I had more cash to spend on that nutriverse sale, but I'm glad I was able to grab 2 bottles total.

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
So, what is your plan made2last? 4, 6, or 8 weeks? At what dose? Let us know about the results. Are you cutting on this?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I've been searching and googling for the past few days and some people really love Triumph and some say it doesn't do a thing. Just recently read it described as "a weak epistane". Also read that it doesn't really kick in till the end of week 3 going into week 4. So maybe people just aren't running it long enough to see any actual benefits. Another thing I've read is it makes some people feel energized or jittery after 45 mg. 45 mg is supposedly the sweet spot. One guy ran it at 60mg and said it made him feel like crap and so he ran it again later at 45 mg and supposedly loved it.
I'm not strong by gym rat standards, but the most I've ever 1rm on flat bb bench was 245, and I was using iforce dymethazine.
30mg and it was good stuff.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I'm not strong by gym rat standards, but the most I've ever 1rm on flat bb bench was 245, and I was using iforce dymethazine.
Gotta eat more protein brah

gagandugan

gagandugan

Awards
  • Established
I think we need someone who has used most well-known strength compounds like Superdrol, Msten, DMZ, to compare them here - if the calorie intake was similar. I'm really curious now. I always assumed the strength gains on methylstenbolone were the most impressive.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Sdrol. Msten. Dmz. In that order.

And sdrol wins by a mile.

Montego1

Montego1

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't stack any of em. There is no advantage to doing that whatsoever just more havoc on the liver.

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
I ran all 3 not simultaneously but each for 4 weeks at a time. My personal favorite is dmz

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I wouldn't stack any of em. There is no advantage to doing that whatsoever just more havoc on the liver.
X2

Sd was/is still king of orals imo.

Very flexible with goals based off dosages

I have ran all 3 solo, granted, when I ran msten, it was just one bottle of ultradrol jake sent me to get my thoughts.
I thought 12mg was too low but was brushed off....Look what happened... Every one else did too later on

made2last

Awards
So, what is your plan made2last? 4, 6, or 8 weeks? At what dose? Let us know about the results. Are you cutting on this?
I was gonna do 6 weeks at 60 mgs for a cut, sides are minimal, had heart burn 1st few days, BP is up a bit on occasion, strength is definitely up, no lethargy at all. Pumps are pretty good, so far I like it alot, and I just started it, I'll update on here going forward

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Dfuk
How have I 1rmaxed more than you but you look twice as thick?

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
Also IL triumph was g2g. Nano msten is too.

JONimal

JONimal

Awards
  • Established
I've run triumph twice. Both was in a pretty big surplus and was able to put on a ton of clean weight. The first time was w trest and put on close to 18lbs in 6 weeks and the second w dermacrine and ~8lbs in 4 weeks. Never used as a cut but excited to try sometime around the end of the year either stacked w rad or Osta.

I love the compound and also have heard people don't get that much out of it. Will report back later on in the year

Also have a couple bottles of BSL DMZ 2.0 that I also can't wait to see what they can do

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not everyone has the same goals on this board. It seems that is lost by the majority of members here.
It is. I think/hope he was just poking fun.

But as a trainer who doesn't have clients do exercises I don't do, I've done all the routines/programs I have clients do.
So many different goals for people and in this industry, benching,squatting,deadlifting two plates is probably the least popular.

Bry17

Awards
  • Established
It is. I think/hope he was just poking fun.

But as a trainer who doesn't have clients do exercises I don't do, I've done all the routines/programs I have clients do.
So many different goals for people and in this industry, benching,squatting,deadlifting two plates is probably the least popular.
switching up my routine is something i need to do more of.