Ostagenin + El1mintae

TannerJ

TannerJ

Awards
Alright, this is my first time taking anything like this. Never did a PH or SARM before.

I bought a couple bottles of EPG Ostagenin and plan on running 2 caps a day (25mg of osta) for 8 weeks.

Also bought El1minate from Olympus Labs. My main question is can I start taking El1minate around week 4 or 5 (3 caps ED)? Also plan on getting some clomid to follow up with if necessary.

Plan on using this to bulk after I cut some weight. Currently weigh 196 (fat for me) and want to get down to at least 175 before bulking back up. Height is 5'9". 15-16%BF

Any help would be great.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Should have bought OL UK's legend. It's LGD and is MUCH better for bulking than osta.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I don't mean to talk up OL either, only used them as an example since they have a strong presence on here and you bought eliminate from them anyway

TannerJ

TannerJ

Awards
I probably will after this first run. Just really wanted to get my feet wet with it all and I've read that osta is the least suppressive out of the SARMs currently on the market.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You should check out OL UK Osta ,we have a 360 count bottle with 5mgs per cap. 300 more mgs and half the price

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Also I think you have the right mentality but worded it wrong if you want to lose wait yet you're wanting to still add muscle you essentially want to recomp/cut which you can do on osta . Are you going to be eating in a deficit or at maintenance? Feel free to pm me if you need help with your cycle or setting up one

TannerJ

TannerJ

Awards
Didn't know that that count was available otherwise I would have gone with that instead. I already have the stuff purchased so I might as well use it now. And gonna be in a deficit of around 400-500 calories.

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
If it were me I'd just run the el1minate the whole time.. And I don't think you need clomid for supplements like this. Maybe an OTC PCT?
But I'm no expert. Just speaking from experience

TannerJ

TannerJ

Awards
From what I've read in multiple forums, ostarine can cause some shut down so I'd rather be safe than sorry

BamBam0319

BamBam0319

Awards
So why not get something like super pct from Olympus labs? It's got pretty much everything you need to prevent rebound while your natural levels are coming back.

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Ostarine is the least suppressive of the sarms but it is still suppressive , sarms have little to no effect on LH and FSH so recovery is much quicker then compared with AAS/PH/DS but I will allways rev omens a serm for proper recovery of the Hpta for cycles of this length

Gains2NV

Awards
Most recommend a serm pct when running a sarm expecially over 4 weeks. I doing 20mg of Olympus labs osta with 3 caps of eliminate. I would start eliminate right away. I plan on pct of nolva and super pct from OL.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Start the Eliminate at the same time. Osta does have an affinity for estro production so nip it in the bud early. Why risk it? It's not like taking the Eliminate is going to hurt you anyway. Clomid for PCT will be the way to go. Taking an OTC PCT will get your back to normal eventually, but why make it take longer when you can use a SERM to restart natural production faster and keep more of what you just worked on?

TannerJ

TannerJ

Awards
Update 9-9-15:

As of today I've been taking both Ostagenin and El1minate for a week. Decided to order into another bottle of eliminate and also ordered super pct since nutriverse had a sweet deal on OL products. Strength seems to be going up and weight has dropped from 196 to 192. Probably a lot of water weight to be honest. Ostarine doesn't typically kick in until around week 3, and the strength gains are probably just because i took the summer off and just started lifting again.

Will post weekly with updates.