Innova Pharm SR9009

CJNator

Awards
I saw this on Instagram a while ago and was wondering if anyone has heard/used their products(Osta,LGD, GW,Mk677)? They are pretty pricy though, they just released SR9009 so anyone that wants to take a swing at it go for it. Just wanted to let people know about this.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Has pretty much zero oral bioavailability.
Companies selling it are either ripping you off, or selling something else as sr9009

CJNator

Awards
I have read that, I know OL UK may be working on SR9009 so there is some hope! I was thinking that maybe they haven't tested it, got the crappy quality foe cheap and are just selling it attempting to rip off people for profit.

Big_sxc

Awards
I don't know what to believe with sr9009 because I do feel something from it. Defiantly. So wtf am I getting lol

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Believe what you want. We've been spending hours reading published studies on it. If it was orally useable to any degree, it would already be bottled an selling from ol UK
But we don't want to sell fairy dust with some low doses of steroids in it

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
The IV and oral DMPK profiles of compounds 3, 4, 10, 16, and 23 were evaluated in a 1 mg/Kg cassette dose experiment in C57Bl/6 mice.
Four of the compounds demonstrated essentially identical profiles with short half-lives, high clearance, and low oral bioavailability. Compound 4 (GSK2945) was differentiated from the group with a longer half-life of 2.0 h and an oral bioavailability of 23%, despite the higher cLogP of the compound (Table 2 and Supporting Information Figure 4).
[...]
The remaining four compounds (3, 10, 16, 23) would be suitable for acute time-of-day dosing by injection where short exposure of the compound at meaningful levels in desired
-------
Sr9009 is #3
Even the most promising #4 only had 2hr half life an oral bioavailability of 23%.
So sr9009 is even less.

1mg/kg

So a 150lb person taking 150mg of the promising compound at 23% would only get you around 34mg to last a couple hours then you'd want to dose another 150...

With sr9009, you'd get even less, with less time in the system

http://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pmc/articles/PMC4347663/#!po=27.2321

In case you want to read the 112 page study

Comeuppance

Awards
That would explain why I've gotten basically nothing out of the SR9009 suspension I picked up from Ceretropic. What an expensive waste...

I'm guessing the favored route is going to be pinning or TD, and I have heard OL is working on SR9009, which makes me think they're going to release a TD of it if the oral bioavailability is so low.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
That would explain why I've gotten basically nothing out of the SR9009 suspension I picked up from Ceretropic. What an expensive waste...

I'm guessing the favored route is going to be pinning or TD, and I have heard OL is working on SR9009, which makes me think they're going to release a TD of it if the oral bioavailability is so low.
We will all know soon...