Blood work came in 6 months after pct from test/dmz/lgd

gynopuff

Awards
Ok I did a proper pct ran hcg while on at 250 2x a week test p 400w lgd 5mg ed dmz 10mged pct clomid nolva.

Its been 6 months here are results

E2 36.6 normal is 7.2-42.6
Free Test 13.9 normal is 9.6-26.5

I have no drive for girls and a limp weiner. What should I do? I really want to run an osta cycle should I just dose clomid and aroma while on and hopfully raise my t and destroy my estrogen? Im addicted

Comeuppance

Awards
Priorities, man. Recover first, make progress later. Don't dig a deeper hole for yourself just because you want to keep the gain train going.

The general consensus is that Osta is suppressive, so that would seem unwise with your current test levels. I'm no expert on test level rebuilding, but I have heard good things about Nolva and HCGenerate.

While researching PCT, I found some evidence to support concurrent usage of Nolva and Exemestane (Armasin). Both do similar things through different mechanisms of action, and supposedly would prompt testosterone production.

I'd heed the advice of those more knowledgeable than I on that part, but, certainly, don't start a cycle of something suppressive at this stage. I'm pretty confident in saying that's an awful idea.

Edit: I can't post links, but google search "aromasin nolvadex PCT isteroids" and the first result should be the article I had read.

gynopuff

Awards
Well I ended pct 6 months ago a got a bout 1000iu of hcg on deck and clomid thats it

Comeuppance

Awards
Pramipexole may be of some interest to you for the sexual sides as well.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Run a pull 8 week just start PCT like this:

Nolva
20/20/10/10/10/10/10/10
Clomid
50/50/25/25/25/25/25
DAA
3g/3g/3g/3g/3g/3g
Maybe an AI if you want.

Go all out, you need to recover before you run another cycle.

hardtoget

Awards
  • Established
Dude I'm on Dymethazine and Stenabol, that stuff shuts you down hard but good gains on that stuff. I know what you mean by low testosterone, talk about depression and the days seem like forever.

gynopuff

Awards
28 done twi cycles in the past first one at 25 deca test no pct huge mistake

bobi593

bobi593

Awards
  • Established
I assume that your stuff clo/nolv was pharma grade ? hcg also legit have you tested?

gynopuff

Awards
High e will cause me to have lower t so im going to run low dose aromasin

TexasLifter89

TexasLifter89

Awards
  • Established
One thing I have not seen is your pre-cycle blood levels... I'm not sure how all of these people can offer advise without seeing your bodies typical baseline.

gynopuff

Awards
Very true. I can tell you that I had 0 acne before this last cycle. Now I have acne like im a teenager again.