IML Super 1-Andro, Super 4-AD, Super Epi, Super Nor Stack Cycle ?

Willtolift

Awards
Hello, first post here... Been looking to see what things are like since I haven't used anything hormonal to improve my performance in over a decade
I was considering running my first hormonal compound(s) in the last 12 years. I am currently 32 years old 5'9" 220lbs. In my younger years I have used Test Cyp, Dbol, and Anavar. I am wondering what dosages I should run all four of IML DHEA based products if I was to run them together? Or should I go with a different combination? I was thinking eight weeks at 400mgs of Supper 1-Andro, 200mgs Super 4-Andro, and 100mgs of both Epi and Nor daily. Any thoughts and/or input is appreciated. Also what kind of mass and strength gains are potentially possible with this sort of run? I'll definitely be running a SERM afterwards.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
If I had enough of all of those together for 8 weeks, I would run them together at the recommended dosages each day for all 8 weeks.

And would expect slow steady gains

Willtolift

Awards
So basically run them all at 200mgs daily? Instead of a focus on more 1-ad and 4-ad?

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Rec serving is 200mg? That's lame.
600mg 4-andro,
400mg 1-andro,
200-300mg the other stuff

Would be sweet, and expensive.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
I guess go with your initial plan an see how it goes. You'll gain for sure.

Willtolift

Awards
Crazy that this stuff is more expensive than actual gear.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
And that depends.
If you stacked test prop with 1-test cyp + mast prop + nandrolone pp
For an 8 week cycle, it'd be hella expensive

So don't let people fool you.
Yea, if everyone just ran test e only, that's cheap. But once you start stacking other compounds, it goes up quick

Willtolift

Awards
That's a very valid point. I guess I am comparing apples to oranges because I am just comparing to a Test+Tren cycle.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'm curious about the efficacy of these super andros vs non enanthated compounds vs transdermal delivery.

there are a lot of options, but these are not cheap compounds...efficiency does matter.

Willtolift

Awards
That's why I am inquiring here for advice first. Spending nearly $800 for an eight week oral cycle before PCT seems a bit overboard.

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
You'd probably spend around 500 I'm guessing for the cycle I outlined *injectable that is.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
IML is overpriced. Don't know about efficiency of their compounds though. BSL has been getting beat up lately

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Iml an bsl aren't the same.
Bsl isn't trustworthy an release garbage

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
I thought they were sister companies? My bad if I'm mistaken

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Not anymore iml broke ties with bsl. Now I know why. Bsl puts out bunk shiit.
Never had any issues with iml.