Panther sports nutrition???

Status
Not open for further replies.
matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
I've always ran tren , Dmz, Msten, and all those other great compounds from great companies. Ironmaglabs, blackstonelabs, Olympic labs.. But I've never heard of panther sports nutrition until yesterday. I found a site where they sell all the above PHs for only 40 dollars a bottle. The label shows that the compounds are what they advertise. And it has all the warning labels like all other companies I purchased from. I guess what I'm asking is does anyone know anything about this company? It is good stuff or should I save my money?

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I havent heard of them but maybe someone will chime in and say something about them. google search them or something and read some reviews.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1440366816.824216.jpg

I mean from what I've read they are legit. But I still find it odd how cheap they are. And you can only pay threw pay pal

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I came across their products at online auction sites and wondered about them as well. If the products contain what the labels claim that they do they certainly look good but I haven't seen any reviews from anyone who has actually taken them.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
I'd be interested in knowing how they work out for you. While I'm currently pretty well stocked up I like to make note of potential sources for product. I see that they have an M-Sten, Super DMZ Max and a Trenadrol product available.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Yeah I have a pretty massive stock pile myself. But like unsaid you can't beat the price. And I've bought plenty of PHs from companies no one ever heard of, and got great results. I also had a few that were garbage. Here's hoping I got a good one. I'll keep everyone posted

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
Everyone always assumes a company isn't good of their price is low. But most of these guys are selling them so cheap cause they are trying to get rid of them fast due to the ban. I got a few bottles of Tr3n from Olympus labs for 45 dollars each. And all their products work extremely well. Idk I just wish there was more feedback on this Panther company

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Everyone always assumes a company isn't good of their price is low. But most of these guys are selling them so cheap cause they are trying to get rid of them fast due to the ban. I got a few bottles of Tr3n from Olympus labs for 45 dollars each. And all their products work extremely well. Idk I just wish there was more feedback on this Panther company
It's not the price, it's the popularity of the company or lack there of....No one has heard of them, no online reviews of the products, says a lot. I found a site selling OL Epistane. No updates on their facebook since 2014. Also I wrote to them 3 times asking questions but they never replied. That's shady as heck. So I'm not gonna bother with them.

matt21irby21

matt21irby21

Awards
True but I've bought plenty of PHs from companies that no one heard of. Couldn't find any reviews or anything on Google.
And they will have me great results. But I mean I didn't spend to much so I'm not really worried about if they end up being junk.

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
True but I've bought plenty of PHs from companies that no one heard of. Couldn't find any reviews or anything on Google.
And they will have me great results. But I mean I didn't spend to much so I'm not really worried about if they end up being junk.
It's your choice to make. I just hate wasting money.

johnl1800

johnl1800

Awards
  • Established
Talking about unknown companies, I just came across a company called "realprohormones" that I never heard of before. Some of their products include Epimax 4c (DMZ, Protomax), Hexadrone, Stenabol (M-sten) etc. as well as several SARMS (Osta, LGD, Cardarine).

Another I'm not familiar with is Warriorlabz (very expensive). I haven't seen reviews for either company and I'd be hesitant to spend upwards of $100+ for something that may or may not actually include what is listed on the label. Both companies products look decent but I'm not sure that I feel like being the guinea pig to test out whether they are legitimate or not.

Status
Not open for further replies.