First Cycle

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Hi!
I'm trying to plan my first cycle with PHs and SARM. I will be in a sort of recomp period(low calories in working days, 1400kcals only from pro and fats, high calories, 4000-5000kcal from pro and chos, in rest days) and I think to make something like that:
-At first Olympus Lab Halo like PHs(75mg/day) for 6 weeks with Taurine like OCT
-Than SARM RAD with LGD (12mgRAD+8mgLGD), with Elimistane during this cycle for 4 weeks
-PCT: Alphamax+Armor X (or AI POST CYCLE SUPPORT) for 4weeks

Is it a good stack? This is my first time with this kind of product

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For sarm I'd use like ostarine and rad or lgd for recomp

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
That looks pretty good but I would go with sarms first then the halo, the ph will be a little stronger compound and going from that to sarms may cause you to just spin your wheels... and what about a serm in pct

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
That looks pretty good but I would go with sarms first then the halo, the ph will be a little stronger compound and going from that to sarms may cause you to just spin your wheels... and what about a serm in pct
^^This. Sarms are good to use to experiment with before you go to a PH. And a serm in my opinion is always necessary in pct even if it is osta.

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
So, the best alternative for me is:
SARM RAD+LGD (12mgRAD+8mgLGD) with Elimistane for 4 weeks; than Olympus Lab Halo (75mg/day) for 6 weeks with Taurine like OCT and at the end Alphamax+Armor X+Olympus Labs OSTAR1NE(30mg/days)

Is it ok?

maxmuscle23

Awards
Yes but for pct you should add Nolva or Clomid

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Unfortunatelly I am italiano so I can buy only from european store

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Can I avoid the serm product...the ph and the sarm chosen are not too "strong"

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
I'm in EU to mate trust me do some digging and you can find whatever your looking for :) this place has every bit of anabolic info you could ever ask for!!

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Is it important for my stack? I have in this stack 2 products with anti estrogenic activity..

Shaner091

Shaner091

Awards
I'm new to this stuff myself bro so don't want to offer pct support advice. I can tell you that on the recommendation of Jebrook (a decent guy who helped me beyond belief!! Could try message him??) My PCT will be BLR Rebirth, Viron & Follidrone stack with added CEL cycle assist. Again this what I'm doing NOT WHAT I'M SAYING YOU SHOULD DO. Hope this helped somewhat ???

Leone

Awards
  • First Up Vote
Thanks.. just to summarize (for this fisrt cycle I prefer to avoid Nolva/Clomid):
SARM RAD+LGD (12mgRAD+8mgLGD) with Elimistane(1cps) for 4 weeks; than Olympus Lab Halo (75mg/day) for 6 weeks with Taurine like OCT and at the end Alphamax(4cps)+3gr of DAA+Viron+Rebirth+Follidrone for 4 weeks

Is it ok? Or is better using Alphamax with SARM and Elimistane+DAA in PCT?

Cole79

Awards
No serm, no cycle mate. Even with hdrol. It is suppressive and why take the chance?

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Can I avoid the serm product...the ph and the sarm chosen are not too "strong"
If you are not able to get a SERM like Nolva or Clomid, looking into BLR Rebirth. Its a OTC Natural SERM.

You could stack it with BLR Viron plus BLR Letrone for the ultimate natural OTC PCT...!