Dermacrine opinions on apllication

Gains2NV

Awards
About to add dermacrine to my ostarine cycle. Been researching application. Just wondering how everyone else does it. I was hoping to do 4 pumps in morning on chest, shoulders, back area but was told thats a lot of product on that area at one time to apply. That away it has all day to soak in really good just in case anyone comes in contact with my skin ( kids and wife). Nighttime after shower would be hard cause if me and the wife decide to jump on bed after shower there is a chance she comes in contact with it lol good chance. I have also seen mixed reviews about splitting dosages to keep levels more consistent. So what do you guys do.

1. One dose or split dose

2. Time of day

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm using dermacrine now, I dose 2 pumps in the pm after my shower and 2 pumps in the am when I wake up. Works great. 4 pumps is a lot of product to apply at one time

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
Like Yates mentioned, it is better to split doses. I applied postworkout after shower and then prebed. Tell you're wife no foolin around cause it's gaining season. Lol

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
No need to split doses. It absorbs over a 24 hour period.
4 pumps is too much product to apply at one time imo. No reason you can't split the dose

magicwood

Awards
I do 2 pumps in the morning and 2 pumps at night. I weigh 187lbs.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I do 2 pumps in the morning and 2 pumps at night. I weigh 187lbs.
Bottle says 191 to 230 pounds is 4 pumps but I'm 160 pounds and am running it at 4 pumps. You can start at 3 pumps and go up if necessary

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I use to spread one pump on my delts, bicep and tricep (each arm) one between both pecs and upper back and the other across my upper abdomen/sternum

Four pumps isn't bad.

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
As the others stated before, if I do more than 2-3 pumps, I split the dose into one application am and one pm.

Upper back, chest and scrotum (yes, for real!)

Dragoninho

Awards
  • Established
Bottle says 191 to 230 pounds is 4 pumps but I'm 160 pounds and am running it at 4 pumps. You can start at 3 pumps and go up if necessary
^^this. Start low and increase if you need to. Depending on cycle I sometimes starts of from 2 pumps and ramp it up during the cycle.

jewgold

jewgold

Awards
  • Established
I've been doing 3 pumps in the morning....
Is that too much at once?

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I did 5 in the AM.... boom! Done.

BTW dermacrine AND sustain alpha are 20% OFF at Nutriverse atm.... BPS20 at checkout! Best deal around!

tyga tyga

tyga tyga

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I did 5 in the AM.... boom! Done.

BTW dermacrine AND sustain alpha are 20% OFF at Nutriverse atm.... BPS20 at checkout! Best deal around!
Nice. Good deal