DIY Cycle/Liver Support ???

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I was just curious as to whether it is possible to put together a quality "do-it-yourself" cycle support with products one can purchase over-the-counter at a retail vitamin shop or CVS/Rite-Aid/Walgreens .... such as:

- Milk Thistle
- Saw Palmetto
- Zinc/Magnesium
- Vitamin B6
- Glucosamine
- CoQ10
- Other ??

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
My first cycle I bought the ingredients seperate and it ended up costing a little more than just a regular supp.
So I would recommend just picking up like cel cycle assist. It's just easier in my opinion.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was just curious as to whether it is possible to put together a quality "do-it-yourself" cycle support with products one can purchase over-the-counter at a retail vitamin shop or CVS/Rite-Aid/Walgreens .... such as:

- Milk Thistle
- Saw Palmetto
- Zinc/Magnesium
- Vitamin B6
- Glucosamine
- CoQ10
- Other ??
It's definitely doable. Beneficial maybe even, but probably more expensive and less convenient because this will mean downing a ton of pills.

I would include Hawthorne Berry for blood pressure support and drop milk thistle in favor of N-Acetyl Cysteine, Sam-e, and TUDCA. Honestly, CEL CycleAssist/TUDCA or OL TUDCA/Arimacare Pro are probably gonna cover the most bases at the best value.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Just buy cycle assist... its like 20-25 bucks and in one convenient bottle. Add coq10 or tudca or whatever else you may want and call it good!

mr.cooper69

Legend
Awards
-TUDCA
-NAC
-Anthocyanins
-CoQ10
-L-dopa if on progestins; l-dopa + 5htp if on tren
-Hawthorne berry or celery seed extract or nitrates
-Agmatine (for calcium channel blocking properties)

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You could do it yourself sure. CEL Cycle Assist is appropriately dosed for the ingredients which covers almost everything. If you wanted to spend more money you could buy TUDCA and SAMe but i do not see the point. Oral toxicity is already overblown imo.

thatguy1234

thatguy1234

Banned
Awards
you're not going to be able to get cost savings unless you buy a gigantic amount, that's what the supp companies do. i use ar1macare pro, i'm sure the other products recommended in here by the vets is also awesome.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
I roll my own. More expensive for sure, but you can control the compounds. I didn't want anything messing with DHT actually, and most OCS products contain Saw Palmetto/Beta Sitosterol. I also think *some* estrogen/prolactin is good, and don't want an AI, etc. Obviously this depends on *what* you are taking, but for the 2 Step DHEAs, I do as above.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 0
Peptide/Research 1
mTOR25 Anabolics 5
Supplements 1
Peptide/Research 4