15 yr old jucing test / tren

warrior737

Awards
What is wrong with this world!

h ttps://instagram.com/bignattydaddy/
Remove the space. Im not at 1,000 posts

OMG . WTF is this child doing to him self. Is this really promoted? Please respawn gents!

heavylifter33

heavylifter33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
who cares. his life he can do whatever he wants.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
At least he's not on crack doing drive by's

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
He might as well be .... going to **** up his body systems either way
That is true but smoking crack usually lead to other crimes that hurt innocent bystanders I'm not condoning his usage but we all know these things go on there alot worse things a 15yr old could be doing

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
I saw this yesterday...

I'm not shocked by much anymore.

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Well look at Cody Montgomery... IFBB Pro at age 20... you know his endo is fked for life.

warrior737

Awards
I think it is a bit ridiculous and the gains the kid has made are easily obtained through dedication and eating like a horse. His hormones would be off the charts right now. Juice was not needed IMO. Plus are your parents so naive to not ask who you are putting on 30 lbs and then shrinking ever few weeks. Come on now. His parents are condoning this at the least.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think it is a bit ridiculous and the gains the kid has made are easily obtained through dedication and eating like a horse. His hormones would be off the charts right now. Juice was not needed IMO. Plus are your parents so naive to not ask who you are putting on 30 lbs and then shrinking ever few weeks. Come on now. His parents are condoning this at the least.
Have you ever been a parent of a 15yr old??? They are moody always with their friends don't talk to you you almost never see them without a shirt they come home and lock themselves in their room etc etc

warrior737

Awards
It may have been a bit ago but I remember being a young dumb kid too. But on the other hand, I have a little brother 8 years younger than me that I have slapped around a few times for stupid ****! It is just my opinion. I think the kid would have been just as well off with a good diet and some dedication.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
It may have been a bit ago but I remember being a young dumb kid too. But on the other hand, I have a little brother 8 years younger than me that I have slapped around a few times for stupid ****! It is just my opinion. I think the kid would have been just as well off with a good diet and some dedication.
Oh don't get me wrong he would of been much better off what he is doing is stupid and harmful to his health. I don't think any of us on here condones it just in the grand scheme of things he could be doing much worse

warrior737

Awards
Oh don't get me wrong he would of been much better off what he is doing is stupid and harmful to his health. I don't think any of us on here condones it just in the grand scheme of things he could be doing much worse
True...

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
Society's fault, same as girls who aspire to be skinny ass models at the risk of being anorexic.

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Just looked at his Instagram. The kid is an absolute train wreck waiting to happen. Can you say gyno

AustBenny

AustBenny

Awards
What 15yo doesn't want to play with titties all day - he'll be able to have his own in no time.

EDIT: Actually, probably has zero libido.

jimjones87

Awards
Young people tend to have a hard time realizing the consequences of their decisions..

He'll get it in 5-10 years.. I'm sure. Ill advised actions always have consequences.