1 Andro as a test base?

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
What up AM Fam....I am currently running a DMZ cycle ATM (Day 10) and I am starting to feel the infamous lethargy that this compound is famous for. Due to my impatience and impulsiveness, I did not obtain a test base for this compound before I started, so I am expecting the normal flaming for that decision. With that being said, I have scoured Google and have found conflicting reports on 1 Andro as a test base.

Some articles say that it works good but others say that it causes more lethargy. To be honest, I could really deal with the lethargy but what I MISS is the "Alpha" feeling in the gym. It's like I have no drive anymore. I push through it b/c the DMZ is starting to show results but I WANT THAT DRIVE BACK!!

Any suggestions on what any bros here have tried for this problem would be appreciated.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
I wanna avoid a wet compound as I am gyno prone.

liftin_fofive

liftin_fofive

Awards
Generally a test base is going to be a little wet... even test is going to be wet, 1 andro is probably going to make you more lethargic

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
Go with epiandro It's not wet so chance of gyno is pretty non existent.

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I wanna avoid a wet compound as I am gyno prone.
1-andro is not a good test base. It converts to 1-Test, which will not get you where you want to me libidowise.

If you can't use 4-Andro and you want something dry, get EpiAndro. It converts to DHT and will make you
extremely hard and dry. Plus boost libido.

kristinapls

Awards
1-andro is not a good test base. It converts to 1-Test, which will not get you where you want to me libidowise.

If you can't use 4-Andro and you want something dry, get EpiAndro. It converts to DHT and will make you
This. 1-test is NOT test so 1-ad can't be used as a test base.

Only a compound such as 4-ad that converts into test can be used as a test base.

If you're prone to gyno, you can take exemestane on cycle

vujade

vujade

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established

This. 1-test is NOT test so 1-ad can't be used as a test base.

Only a compound such as 4-ad that converts into test can be used as a test base.

If you're prone to gyno, you can take exemestane on cycle
I didn't say 1-Andro was a test base. i said it was not a good test base.

I suggested 4-Andro as well.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1andro may lend itself to lethargy

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I'd do epiandro and/or androsterone.

I would consider stacking either of those with 4-andro for an awesome stack with DMZ.

4-andro and androsterone are ideal for transdermal delivery...limited options here though. There are quite a few options for epiandro...alpha stano, androvar, epi andro rx, etc.

BillyBatson

BillyBatson

Awards
I would consider stacking either of those with 4-andro for an awesome stack with DMZ.
RE: SDMZ 2.0 + 4-Andro . . . . . .
So the 4-Andro serves as a "test-base" to maintain test levels in the wake of shutdown caused by the dmz and msten, yes?

Is this somewhat of a "cancel out" or "status quo" effect, or does the 4-Andro help to enhance the anabolic effects of SDMZ??
(i.e. potentially greater gainz)

I ask because I've already run a 4-week SDMZ 2.0 cycle (2 caps per day) - and it worked really well (for me).
It's been 12 weeks since and I'm ready for my next cycle - and was thinking of SDMZ 2.0 at 3 caps/day + 4-Andro.

any thoughts ??

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
For the record, I think Super DMZ 2.0 is poison. at 3 caps a day...30mg of M-Sten is CRAZY, not to mention the addition of DMZ.

if you have some and want to run it...I wouldn't go above 2 caps (I still think that's too much), and I would def consider running some 4-andro and some epiandrosterone. The 4 andro should help with some gainz, but I doubt it would do much for the adverse effects on the libido...epiandro should take care of that.

overanalyzer

overanalyzer

Awards
I'll be picking this up Thursday. How about a free shipping code Volvo140G