Looking to start Superdrol cycle soon.

  1. Looking to start Superdrol cycle soon.


    Hi Guys,

    Im looking at starting a superdrol Cycle in about a month, my Ergomax cycle is almost up. I have Max LMG on order and going to get some Superdrol as well, I was wanting to stack both in a 4 week cycle and see how it pans out. I will do 10mg Superdrol per day stacked with 75mg's of Max LMG. What should i get post cycle? Rebound XT or Tamoxifen?


  2. stacking 2 strong methyls prolly isnt the best idea, especially in light of the new bloodwork from SD.

  3. Im looking at starting a superdrol Cycle in about a month, my Ergomax cycle is almost up
    might wanna consider some more time off too. I mean, whatever works for you. But the more time you are off, the better you'll respond, and the safer you'll be. Probably will help with long term gains and health anyway. If you are doing a cycle with a break in it, then doing a long break, then that is a reasonable approach as well.

    As for PCT, I like a small dose of tamox for 1-2 weeks (10-20mg/day) with RXT for a full 4 weeks myself.
    •   
       


  4. Bro, you've just said in another thread that you have been working out for 3 months and you've already used anabolics. I highly suggest you wait a long time before doing it again. Among the many reasons you shouldn't rush into it is the fact that your connective tissue will most likely not be prepped for the weights the AAS will let you press. If you have plan to make the bbing lifestyle your own you really need to slow down.

  5. Bro, you've just said in another thread that you have been working out for 3 months and you've already used anabolics. I highly suggest you wait a long time before doing it again. Among the many reasons you shouldn't rush into it is the fact that your connective tissue will most likely not be prepped for the weights the AAS will let you press. If you have plan to make the bbing lifestyle your own you really need to slow down

  6. excellent post by beowulf, although if your mind is made up already, there is not much anyone can do. After 4 years I think I might try some anabolics, but I'm still waiting for my natural gains to slow down even more. But by hanging out here, I am equipped with a lot of knowledge so that when I start I can do it right.

    Anyway,
    Stacking the two.... aren't they both dry compounds? I would personally not stack the two at the same time. Check out the other posts on SD and lipids after bloodwork too if you haven't already.

  7. Listen to the good advice being given here, it may not be what you want to hear but its good advice non the less. With 3 months training under your belt you simply do not need these compounds yet. Good luck in whatever route you take.
  8. ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday
    ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday's Avatar

    I agree with Beowolf and the last couple of posts here....not trying to be a dick but you obviously don't have your diet and training in check and you are a newb....your best gains are at this point! Don't be greedy....Sell your stash of anbabolics or trash them....the money you make from your sale you can use to hire Bobo....it is money well spent....look at Die Trying's threads! You don't need supps, just good food!

  9. I dont agree that your best gains are at this point, although everyone differs. I do agree that you should wait on anabolic supps until you have a few years training and have found what works for you. I think you need to know that you can make great gains without anabolic supps, not everyone buffed has used them. You want gains that stay and in my experience those come from training "straight" using supps only to augment your gains. I hope that helps.

  10. Quote Originally Posted by same_old
    stacking 2 strong methyls prolly isnt the best idea, especially in light of the new bloodwork from SD.
    What new bloodwork are you referring to? I assume that it is harder on the liver than initial impressions.....

  11. Quote Originally Posted by Max32
    What new bloodwork are you referring to? I assume that it is harder on the liver than initial impressions.....
    I think that he was refering to the Deodudes lipid profile bloodwork that came back after his SD cycle. His HDL and LDL are all outta whack. It's not the hepatoxicity as much as it is the damage to the lipid profile (which seems to be close to that of M1T). But that's just what I get from reading the bloodwork.

  12. I hope you've done all your research well enough, considering you want to stack 2 strong methyl's. Otherwise I hope you have a new liver lined up. This leads me to wonder if you're taking your PCT seriously enough... I'm sure you don't want to end up looking like Bob from fight club. It just seems to me like you're using androgens way too early in your training without doing enough research on them.

  13. NewBuddy,

    He was talking about a stack with MAX, which is not methylated. You're thinking of Ergomax.

  14. Well, the issue is that it takes so long to gain anything without Androgens. I dont want to waste all my time in the gym only to make slow gains that dont amount to crap, I want to make my time worth it in the gym. So i take the androgens to help speed up the process and strength gains.

  15. Quote Originally Posted by Methyl1
    Well, the issue is that it takes so long to gain anything without Androgens. I dont want to waste all my time in the gym only to make slow gains that dont amount to crap, I want to make my time worth it in the gym. So i take the androgens to help speed up the process and strength gains.
    Dude you've clearly got a lot of research to do before you make a statement like that.

    At 27 yrs old and only 3 months of training, how can you say you're wasting time and making slow gains? If that's the case you're probably going wrong in either your diet and/or training.

    #1 piece of advice that someone has already mentioned on this thread is to hire Bobo and do EXACTLY what he tells you.

    Look up DieTrying's thread also - he's proof that you can change your entire body in just a few short months WITHOUT any PH/AAS's.

    I'm 29 and I've been working out for over 10 years, make solid gains that I can keep, and STILL haven't touched any of the PH's I stocked up on.

    Read up more bro, if you don't you may end up harming your body beyond repair. Take this advice constructively.

    BP

  16. I appreciate the constructive criticism, it is good to have others watch your back and tell you of possible dangers and issues that can arise. I am not going to do any Superdrol after all, im sticking with ALRI's MAX and Ergomax products.

  17. If you do SD, do it ALONE... I'm taking it, DHEA, whey, and food right now and it rocks

  18. Quote Originally Posted by Methyl1
    Well, the issue is that it takes so long to gain anything without Androgens. I dont want to waste all my time in the gym only to make slow gains that dont amount to crap, I want to make my time worth it in the gym. So i take the androgens to help speed up the process and strength gains.
    If you still don't know **** about diet and training you'll probably just lose the gains after anyway. That is why Big Poppa wisely suggested that you hire Bobo or someone like Bobo, figure it out, you'll make some great gains, know what your doing, then embark on androgens with a much better base, though it should still be a few years from now. IF its sooner, at least you'll know what you're doing. Plus, if you are about to start your 2nd cycle in 3 months of working out you will likely be growing too fast and your body won't be able to keep up. I am referring to not just your connective tissue, but also you HPTA axis. Maybe you don't realize this, but if you **** up your natural test production you can kiss the gains goodbye and say hello to an increasingly voluptous physique and the sensation that you need to be held.

    The fact that your name is Methyl 1 suggests further AAS use beyond what you've admitted to. I hope that is not true.

  19. As awesome as Bobo is, all this guy really needs is to spend some time in the nutrition and training forums.

  20. Quote Originally Posted by Beowulf
    If you still don't know **** about diet and training you'll probably just lose the gains after anyway. That is why Big Poppa wisely suggested that you hire Bobo or someone like Bobo, figure it out, you'll make some great gains, know what your doing, then embark on androgens with a much better base, though it should still be a few years from now. IF its sooner, at least you'll know what you're doing. Plus, if you are about to start your 2nd cycle in 3 months of working out you will likely be growing too fast and your body won't be able to keep up. I am referring to not just your connective tissue, but also you HPTA axis. Maybe you don't realize this, but if you **** up your natural test production you can kiss the gains goodbye and say hello to an increasingly voluptous physique and the sensation that you need to be held.

    The fact that your name is Methyl 1 suggests further AAS use beyond what you've admitted to. I hope that is not true.
    Now take a gander at this sweet Gyno


  21. Quote Originally Posted by foo.c
    As awesome as Bobo is, all this guy really needs is to spend some time in the nutrition and training forums.
    True, but he seems to lack the patience to take the time to acquire such knowledge.

  22. Methyl1, dude you really need to find some better pics for your avatar.

    I just swallowed my puke about 3 times just now.

  23. Quote Originally Posted by BigP0ppa3
    Methyl1, dude you really need to find some better pics for your avatar.

    I just swallowed my puke about 3 times just now.
    LOL, You guys are a little rough on the critiquing of avatars, Im just trying to find some pics that the bro's might like

  24. Quote Originally Posted by Methyl1
    LOL, You guys are a little rough on the critiquing of avatars, Im just trying to find some pics that the bro's might like
    well, first it was a pic of your crotch, now it's a pic of some S&M freak with a leather thong. maybe you and hamper19 with his red spaghetti string shirt should hook up.

  25. Quote Originally Posted by Methyl1
    LOL, You guys are a little rough on the critiquing of avatars, Im just trying to find some pics that the bro's might like
    What exactly led you to the conclusion that we might like that pic? Did you mistake this for a gay S&M site???

  26. I was ready to post on that avatar but I see you guys have beat me to it. Yea, I love looking at hairy guys in leather thongs posing in front of corrogated steel.
    I just swallowed my puke about 3 times just now.
    That's hilarious.

    That guy couldn't handle being beat anyway, you can tell he's a puss. Pain is weakness leaving the body. He's still looks weak to me.

  27. Thanks for all the help Gents, you guys have been most helpful. The words of caution are well taken and I will make sure to be very careful with the androgens. I just recieved 5 bottles of MAX LMG and will start a stack soon, MAX LMG 25mg x 3 times a day and 2 x 10mg of Ergomax LMG. It should be a sweet stack that will cause massive protien synthesis within my body.
  28. Exclamation


    Quote Originally Posted by Methyl1
    Thanks for all the help Gents, you guys have been most helpful. The words of caution are well taken and I will make sure to be very careful with the androgens. I just recieved 5 bottles of MAX LMG and will start a stack soon, MAX LMG 25mg x 3 times a day and 2 x 10mg of Ergomax LMG. It should be a sweet stack that will cause massive protien synthesis within my body.
    You still aren't heeding the suggestions of people with lots of training/anabolic experience. You just finished a cycle. Take some time off--more than just PCT. Your body is not yet ready for another strong stack/cycle like the one you are planning. Remember, people aren't criticizing your ideas, just telling you that you won't benefit (and may end up hurting yourself/hindering future gain potential) from jumping into cycle after cycle. You simply aren't physically prepared, especially given your relative inexperience.

    It is very tempting to just keep at it, but remember the gains you make are only gonna benefit you if: A) you keep them, and B) they don't end up setting you back in the long run.
  

  
 

Similar Forum Threads

  1. Looking to Start another cycle
    By bulkbrah in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 12
    Last Post: 04-04-2013, 04:58 PM
  2. Looking to start Havoc Cycle! First PH Cycle.
    By Son_Of_SEALs in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 22
    Last Post: 03-03-2012, 02:56 PM
  3. Replies: 2
    Last Post: 02-04-2012, 07:35 PM
  4. Beginner looking to start a cycle
    By Texanadian in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 03-21-2011, 09:28 AM
  5. Starting Superdrol Cycle Soon
    By Taldrodd in forum Anabolics
    Replies: 14
    Last Post: 08-26-2010, 01:56 PM
Log in
Log in