first prohormone cycle, super dmz 2.0?

tysons93

Awards
Hey im 22 y/o 5'9 145 pounds, ive lifted for four years consistently but have not much in the last 2-3 years and im thinking about taking a prohormone cycle now that im gonna get back into it, I have some questions tho if anyone can answer answers. Im planning on taking super dmz 2.0 because i really want to gain a lot of mass some people say its not a good first time cycle and may be kind of harsh, but from what ive read its exactly what im looking for which is lots of mass gains, lean muscle as well as strength gains which is exactly what i want im trying to bulk. Im wondering why or why not i should take dmz 2.0 as my first cycle, what they meant by harsh or can anyone reccomend a better ph?. For pct im looking for clomid and nolvadex, would i need to take both or would just clomid or just nolvadex be fine? im pretty new with this and im trying to get my info straight right now. Also does anyone know a legit place i can buy clomid, nolvadex or a good pct, Also i see a lot of products from companies like black stone labs or iron mag labs with products labeled as a pct do these have clomid or nolvadex or similiar compounds in them? are they just as good? are they clomid or nolvadex? Sorry if im posting this in the wrong section of this forumn but it says supplements.

LiftBigC

Awards
You say you have lifted consistently for 4 years but not much in the last 2-3 years? So... You haven't REALLY lifted consistently for 4 years then, right?

LiftBigC

Awards
Also. Unless you are 7% body fat at 145lbs I would say eat big and lift big for awhile. What do your lifts look like? How tall are you?

tysons93

Awards
Also. Unless you are 7% body fat at 145lbs I would say eat big and lift big for awhile. What do your lifts look like? How tall are you?
not 4 years consecutive to today but i have lifted for four years consitently meaning 3-4 days a week

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Don't even think about it until you've been training for several years consistently. Eat right and train hard in the meantime and you'll grow.

YouBet33

YouBet33

Awards
Eat and lift...lift and eat

tysons93

Awards
alright well basically im 5'9 145 im a super ectomorph body type part of the reason i stopped lifting was so that i could gain weight also i lifted a lot wrong do to bad advice and not entirely but kinda wasted 4 years based on what i was trying to accomplish from lifting. i over trained a lot had some sports injuries but basically i lift light to moderate now and excersize moderately. im not really trying to gain a lot of strength or do strength training but a typical workout for me will be once i get my home gym equipment, chest day flat bench after warming up, 115 x 10 125 x 10 then 2-3 sets of 135 x 10, just to give you an idea of my strength lvl right now but right now im trying to plan and gather information thats my goal as of right now so yea. ide estimate im somewhere between 12-14% bf but thats not a huge concern because im just now getting back to being active and i can cut weight really easily.

stock28

Awards
  • Established
Take the advice you asked for. Eat and train. PHs are not going to help you anymore then that. There's a lot more to them then that.

LiftBigC

Awards
In my opinion I would just keep going hard man. Keep track of your diet and training and you will progress.

tysons93

Awards
In my opinion I would just keep going hard man. Keep track of your diet and training and you will progress.
would you say superdmz 2.0 is too harsh for a first cycle tho or nah?

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
would you say superdmz 2.0 is too harsh for a first cycle tho or nah?
Way too harsh. Eat and train for a few more years and then try something mild for your first cycle. 2 methyls is not something you want to jump into clueless

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
Listen to Yates , when the time comes to cycle id start off with a SARM , I'm running LGD for 8 weeks and am up 10lbs on day 38 . If you want to stock up there's a sale on OL UK products at nutriverse get 20% off using code AUG20 . All products are third party lab tested for purity and SARMS are a great way to get your feet wet if you decide to go that route . Cheers