First PH Cycle

grenade87

Awards
I'm 27 and have been training for 2.5 years. I've always thought about running some kind of cycle and now that I'm about to bulk again I'm thinking about it again. What I'm looking at is 4-Andro RX, by Ironmag Labs. It looks like a much more mild PH, with very little sides and Estrogen conversion/rebound. I'm obviously looking for size and strength like everyone else. And like most people, my concern is getting Gyno from a cycle. Have any of you gotten gyno from this PH or heard of anyone getting it? So far I have found no info on anyone getting it. I had surgery to remove Gyno last July and don't have the money for it again, and I don't want to deal with the recovery again, I had it from puberty.

The other PH I'm looking at is 1-Andro. I was told about this one because it has no estrogen conversion so there is basically no chance of a rebound and gyno after the cycle. But it looks like it mainly gives you strength, and many people get lethargy and decreased libido. Thoughts on this one?

Now, say I do one of these cycles and I start feeling like I'm getting gyno, would I be able to just stop the cycle and start the PCT to get rid of it? I've also seen people taking Nolva for this too.

Thanks for any help. If this is the wrong section please move it.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
I would suggest looking into the supermandro and andro the giant stack by hard rock supplements. You can look at some past logs in the supplement log section and ask them questions as well. They stack great together and pick up an AI to prevent gyno. For pct do nolva 20/20/10/10 with viron and reduce xt. I think if you use all of these as directed you shouldnt have any gyno issues.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would suggest looking into the supermandro and andro the giant stack by hard rock supplements. You can look at some past logs in the supplement log section and ask them questions as well. They stack great together and pick up an AI to prevent gyno. For pct do nolva 20/20/10/10 with viron and reduce xt. I think if you use all of these as directed you shouldnt have any gyno issues.
This. And welcome man!

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
So many options out there just keep an AI on hand to start . I always have 3 or 4 lying around. Its good practice.

delsolrob

delsolrob

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
first: welcome!
Second: if they removed the gland, you should not have gyno risk....if they got it all!

if you're really concerned about gyno, this is what I would do:

• 1-andro (there are many options) 1-andro Rx, Supermandro, etc

• 4-andro 4-andro rx, super 4-andro, andro the giant, etc

• Epiandrosterone : Epi Andro Rx/super epi andro, androvar, alpha stano, etc
for the 1-andro and 4-andro, you're really better off finding transdermal versions (lotions)...much more efficient! I know there are a couple transdermal 1-andro options available, but I don't know of any 4-andro options available now.

The benefit of adding the epiandro is it's conversion to DHT...this improves libido, focus, energy, and it also competes with estrogen at the recpetor...effectively blocking it.

here's a link to a post I had just made on a similar topic the other day:
http://anabolicminds.com/forum/steroids/271471-gyno-dermacrine-alpha.html#post5028341

Joedoubledose

Joedoubledose

Awards
You can also look into sarms or some of the stacks we have at OL UK , check em out