Loosing gains unless you cycle again?

Zariph

Awards
Hello-

So I talked with some of my friends about PH's and they said that you cant keep your gains after a cycle even with proper pct...the only thing you do is keeping the gains for a bit longer but you will still eventually loose them unless you go on another cycle...is this true 0,o?

zcol94

zcol94

Awards
  • Established
Not true unless youve surpassed your natty limit, which is highly unlikely

Zariph

Awards
Not true unless youve surpassed your natty limit, which is highly unlikely
allright so if I go on a cycle and keep like 10 lbs after my pct is finnished,,,then I will be able to keep gaining muscle even tho Im not cycling?

maybe0123

maybe0123

Awards
Yea but most likely u won't gain much if any more muscle for a couple months or till next cycle. Depends on how close u are to the almighty natty limit.

Nitro41

Nitro41

Awards
  • Established
Ive always lost a bit of size and strength after a bulk cycle. I had great luck on this past cutting cycle though.

Use low carb on a cut while on AAS, then bring back carbs for pct the keep the muscles full. I atleast maintained all of my strength and size, and even made gains in some areas.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Unless you are passed your genetic limit all a cycle is doing is getting you closer to there faster. You should be able to keep all the gains till you hit that point

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Everyone is failing to tell the dude that you need to eat like you weigh whatever new weight you get to after each cycle. If you put on the mass that usually takes a year to do in 4 weeks, then you better change your diet permanently after those 4 weeks or you WILL lose most gains. Can't be eating like your old 140lb self when you get to 160 in 2 months time.

Zariph

Awards
yeh okay, but it doesn't affect your normal muscle growth potential after a cycle? I mean you will be able to get muscle as quick as if you didn't go on a cycle? (of course also considering you've gained som muscle from cycle, it will be harder to get more muscle) but if I get from like 170ls-180lbs using a PH..will I be able to gain muscle as easy if I went from 170-180 natty?

afluck410

afluck410

Banned
Awards
Muscle gains natty from 170-180 will be harder, if only for the fact that you're 10lbs closer to that genetic limit. Plus hormones may be messed up after cycle which will put you in reverse

Zariph

Awards
Muscle gains natty from 170-180 will be harder, if only for the fact that you're 10lbs closer to that genetic limit. Plus hormones may be messed up after cycle which will put you in reverse
I think you misunderstood;P I mean the gains after I reached 180 lb...will it be just as hard to go from 180-190 whether or not I used PH from 170-180;)?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
I think you misunderstood;P I mean the gains after I reached 180 lb...will it be just as hard to go from 180-190 whether or not I used PH from 170-180;)?
Yes It will be because you are now closer to you natty limit. The closer you get the harder it is to get gains natty or on cycle

Zariph

Awards
Yes It will be because you are now closer to you natty limit. The closer you get the harder it is to get gains natty or on cycle
yeh I know, but its would be just as hard to get more muscle from 180lb no matter if I took PH or not?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
yeh I know, but its would be just as hard to get more muscle from 180lb no matter if I took PH or not?
Yes. The fact you took ph isn't what is making it harder it's just the fact your already have more muscle so you need more kcal etc

Zariph

Awards
Yes. The fact you took ph isn't what is making it harder it's just the fact your already have more muscle so you need more kcal etc
allright thx for your help, just got worried if I kinda got "addicted" to PH's just for running 1 cycle

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
How long does it take you to gain 10lbs of muscle naturally? For me it can take 2 years... Regardless if I've come off of a PH cycle or never took a PH.

Zariph

Awards
How long does it take you to gain 10lbs of muscle naturally? For me it can take 2 years... Regardless if I've come off of a PH cycle or never took a PH.
yeh okay, some of my friends just argued that you wouldn't be able to make more gains without going on another cycle

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
yeh okay, some of my friends just argued that you wouldn't be able to make more gains without going on another cycle
Bro-scientists haha

zman86

zman86

Awards
  • Established
Not likely. Otherwise all these DS/PH users would be freakin huge!.
I think what he meant was will he go back to gaining muscle naturally after a Ph cycle. Which is a yes once his hormones stabilizes back to their "natural" state and he modify his macro to meet the demands of his new gains.... Back to the Natural painstakingly slow gainzzz

Blergs

Blergs

Awards
  • Established
Hello-

So I talked with some of my friends about PH's and they said that you cant keep your gains after a cycle even with proper pct...the only thing you do is keeping the gains for a bit longer but you will still eventually loose them unless you go on another cycle...is this true 0,o?
no , only ones you pass your genetic capabilities and for most thats still alot of muscle. i would worry more about diet and training for gains and to hold them, with or without aas

Zariph

Awards
I think what he meant was will he go back to gaining muscle naturally after a Ph cycle. Which is a yes once his hormones stabilizes back to their "natural" state and he modify his macro to meet the demands of his new gains.... Back to the Natural painstakingly slow gainzzz
Exactly what I was asking for ! thx

machwon04

Awards
  • Established
I'm just surprised there wasn't a single sarcastic reply in the entire thread. AM turn a new leaf?