New Cycle of 1/4Andro and Ostarine

Johnnymfj

Awards
In a week I'm running 1/4 Andro together, two weeks into the cycle the dosage will be at 550mg each. I've brushed up on a lot of reading with Ostarine and it seems it could supplement the stack well. Personal thoughts?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I plan on doing something similar but with LGD. I think it makes sense. The SARM will suppress your testosterone, so you want a test base, hence the 4-Andro. And if you're running the 4-Andro, might as well stack it with its pal 1-Andro.

Curious if anyone sees any flaws with this stack.

BTW, The reason I chose LGD over Ostarine is bc I'm going for a lean bulk, and Osta seems like more of a recomp/cutting drug.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
^^ definitely pick up some ! I just ordered it.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
An AI definitely makes sense since 4-Andro and Osta both can increase Estrogen.

Any ideas on the interaction of Osta/LGD and the Andros otherwise?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I know there is some complementary effects with ph's and some SARMs, but generally the accepted logic at this time is that there is no need to combine Osta and LGD since they share the same receptor affinity. I haven't seen any concrete evidence of this however.

DonnieM

DonnieM

Awards
  • Established
I know there is some complementary effects with ph's and some SARMs, but generally the accepted logic at this time is that there is no need to combine Osta and LGD since they share the same receptor affinity. I haven't seen any concrete evidence of this however.
I've also heard this. Even though some brands/sellers recommend stacking them.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I was saying combining either LGD or Osta with the Andros, not both. Sorry I was lazy and just used a slash haha

Anyway, that's what I was thinking--that they'd stack nicely since they have different methods. Guess I'll find out soon enough!

Johnnymfj

Awards
The SARMS world is definitely new to me and have been reading up on it. Each SARM has it's unique characteristics and don't feel they've been out long enough for people to experiment with. I know a guy running one right now, not sure which one, but it is definitely noticeable in his shoulders/upper body.

Currently I have Nolv, Clo, and Letro- the idea of running .25 ED or EOD. I've been on a trip lately about possible gyno, mainly puffy nips with a possible minute bump in my right tit...so high caution will be on standby

I'm with you on that Zack. I'm going for the same, but after running a couple miles, some push-ups, and sit-ups, I'm going to have to knock out a lot of extra cardio in the new routine

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
I was saying combining either LGD or Osta with the Andros, not both. Sorry I was lazy and just used a slash haha

Anyway, that's what I was thinking--that they'd stack nicely since they have different methods. Guess I'll find out soon enough!
I was wondering the same thing - LGD and both Andros. What dosages are you thinking of running them at?

Is 550mg/day each the general thought for 1 and 4 Andro efficacy? LGD seems to be around 10-15mgs per day.

How long are you guys plan on running it?

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
I was wondering the same thing - LGD and both Andros. What dosages are you thinking of running them at?

Is 550mg/day each the general thought for 1 and 4 Andro efficacy? LGD seems to be around 10-15mgs per day.

How long are you guys plan on running it?
I plan on going lower than you with my doses. 4 mg of LGD and 330 mg of 1 and 4 Andro per day, for 8 weeks. I might kick up the LGD to 8 mg if the cycle isn't doing enough, but I've seen a lot of logs with success at 4-6 mg LGD per day.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
I'm running Osta and Androvar now. In week 4 and just now really starting to feel and see some gains come from it.

This winter I'm going to run another bulk but try LGD this time from everything I'm reading on it.

Good luck

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
I plan on going lower than you with my doses. 4 mg of LGD and 330 mg of 1 and 4 Andro per day, for 8 weeks. I might kick up the LGD to 8 mg if the cycle isn't doing enough, but I've seen a lot of logs with success at 4-6 mg LGD per day.
Why 330 mg of the Andros? Not sure if that is a low number, high number or normal number from the OP number of 550mg hence the question of mine above. Seems like it would get pretty pricey at 550mgs/day each and not sure of the risk of diminishing returns and if any additional sides to be concerned of at that dosage.

What company has the most economical prices and proven quality for the Andros? I have only really seen AMS (seems pricey) and Primeval but I haven't had time to search every company and than backtrack for quality and personal logs.

ZackD89

ZackD89

Awards
  • Established
Why 330 mg of the Andros? Not sure if that is a low number, high number or normal number from the OP number of 550mg hence the question of mine above. Seems like it would get pretty pricey at 550mgs/day each and not sure of the risk of diminishing returns and if any additional sides to be concerned of at that dosage.

What company has the most economical prices and proven quality for the Andros? I have only really seen AMS (seems pricey) and Primeval but I haven't had time to search every company and than backtrack for quality and personal logs.
The 1-Andro study done at Texas A&M saw good results with 330 mg, and a lot of people agree that 330 mg of 4-Andro is good for a test base. Plus, with the Hard Rock products, each bottle gives 4 weeks at 330 mg/day. Seems like a good amount for a first 1 and 4 Andro cycle

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Hard Rock seems legit. What I'm taking now.
What dosage? How far are you into the cycle and what are your results? Are you just using the 1-Andro and 4-Andro? Sorry, for the bombardment of questions. Just trying to get a feel for how they work. Haven't really done any SARM or PH-like cycles (except one prior to the first ban which wasn't so bad for an oral only cycle - test like PH and tren like PH ).

Most of mine have been done with pins a while ago so I don't have personal experience with many of the latest "supplements".

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
The 1-Andro study done at Texas A&M saw good results with 330 mg, and a lot of people agree that 330 mg of 4-Andro is good for a test base. Plus, with the Hard Rock products, each bottle gives 4 weeks at 330 mg/day. Seems like a good amount for a first 1 and 4 Andro cycle
Never heard of them. I'll have to check them out. Thanks for the info guys.

TShoot

TShoot

Awards
Guess I heard the product names but didn't pay attention to the manufacturer - ANDRO THE GIANT and SUPER MANDRO - correct? So approximately $65 x 2 for ATG and $65 x 2 for SM for around $260ish for an 8 week cycle? Not including LGD - plus any ancillaries.

Comparable or more than cost for a modest AAS cycle (500mg Test Cyp/400mg Tren Enan per week/30mg DBol per day) for 10 weeks - albeit legal. And, if you are pin queasy, might be worth it. Just wondering how it would compare results wise.

B Man

B Man

Awards
  • Established
What dosage? How far are you into the cycle and what are your results? Are you just using the 1-Andro and 4-Andro? Sorry, for the bombardment of questions. Just trying to get a feel for how they work. Haven't really done any SARM or PH-like cycles (except one prior to the first ban which wasn't so bad for an oral only cycle - test like PH and tren like PH ).

Most of mine have been done with pins a while ago so I don't have personal experience with many of the latest "supplements".
Sorry man, I missed this some how. Look under Cycle logs on here and my log is Ostalean & Androvar 8 week cycle. Give it a read, I'm doing weekly updates. But its looking good right now, gains are coming weekly. My goal is just clean bulk with dry gains and being new to it again I wanted to ease into it. The Androvar probably will not give quiet the mass gains Andro will.

Same here on being behind on this stuff, catching up myself. Never pinned and only one PH cycle under my belt few years back and was a Methyl. Got some great gains out of that one.