Last Injection Today.. PCT Soon

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
Kind of wierd but I am going to miss them for some reason. My cycle went good. I gained 20 pounds of good mass and reached new limits in the gym. The cycle was:

500mg of testo enanthate a week (Week 1-12)
30 mg of dbol (Week 1-4)
250iu of HCG (Week 1-14 @ 2x week)

I had a shoulder injury pop up again recently (RC) and it meant some lost gym time but a break is good from time-to-time anyways. Here is my planned PCT. It is different than I originaly planned due to some new information and results from others. The PCT I am planning is:

Clomid 300mg day1, 150mg day2-3, 100mg day 4-10 (DrD Idea)
Lean Extreme (2caps morning, 1 more 4 hours later) Day 10 - Day 38 (4 Weeks)
Rebound XT (1cap with first meal and 2 caps before bed with a fatty meal) Day 10 - Day 38 (4 Weeks)
Tribex (Tribulus terrestris, Avena sativa) 5 days On, 2 Days Off Starting at Day 10
CEE 5g/ed
Vitamin C

How does it look for PCT? I have Nolva but I am not planning on using it. I was also thinking about trying a kit of Oratropin-1 from IBE but that might be overkill. Just do not want to loose what I worked so hard to gain. Give me your thoughts.

Thanks

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
i guess it looks fine, although why not run the rebound xt from day 1?

on a side note i like my pct with nolva :)

Sticks

Get big or die trying
Awards
  • Established
What's the thought process behind running the clomid for 10 days and then switching over to the RXT/LXT.

If you can afford it I would run the oratropin. I love igf during pct as it's nice using something anabolic during pct. On the other hand you may want to see how your LXT RXT pct goes w/out it to gauge it's effects.

Congratulations on your cycle bro.

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I was under the impression that you normally start PCT 10 days after last injection. I have no problem with starting the Rebound XT today. I am not using the Nolva based upon Beelzebub log. The Clomid for 10 days is based on a recommendation from DrD and it can be found in the thread "Ultimate PCT" or something like that.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
no no i meant rebound from day 1 of PCT not the day of your last inject ... what did beelze say in his log about nolva? i must have missed that

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
no no i meant rebound from day 1 of PCT not the day of your last inject
Day 10 is 10 days after my last injection or start of PCT not 10 days into PCT. I can see where that could have been misread.

... what did beelze say in his log about nolva? i must have missed that
On page 3 of his log he said "there is a large difference between using nolva and using RB/LX for PCT. bottomline: i've got several bottles of nolva on hand that i'll never use."

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
hmm interesting .. is there any bloodwork on Rebound XT that shows free test/total test levels after a few weeks to show that it has fully recovered people?

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
I am not sure. Might be a good question to post in the "Designer Suppliments" Forum

Chemist63

Board Supporter
Awards
What do you think about running the Oratropin-1 or IGF-1 during this too? I also forgot to mention I am also taking ZMA.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
What do you think aâout running the Oratropin-1 or IGF-1 during this too? I also forgot to mention I am also taking ZMA.
They're both reputed to help quite a bit in recovery (and they keep you anabolic during PCT, which is always nice). If you search around a bit, you'll find logs. If you have the cash...

Another possibility is clen, which is anti-catabolic and will allow you to eat a bit more while keeping the fat off. Lots of people hate clen, and I'm sure they'll chime in here, but if you've got experience with it and have some on hand, it's substantially cheaper than IGF or Oratropin (though probably not in the same class recovery-wise).

-kwantam

BOHICA

BOHICA

Awards
  • Established
I know I'm gonna run Oratropin or PG-H my PCT after my first gear cycle in September. Probably gonna do Rebound XT - Lean Extreme XT - Couple Doses of Nolva - and Oratropin/PG-H. Just a rough draft though.