Going to Take my first cycle of S1+ in a couple months, help prepare me....

JordyRoc

Awards
Alright, im still in my research phase and would like all the information i can get on this stuff..

I plan to take a 4-5 week cycle.

My PCT will consist of 6oxo

Anything i should be taking along with the S1+??????

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
Lots and lots of quality training, food and sleep.

JordyRoc

Awards
Lots and lots of quality training, food and sleep.
Thanks, i have that part down. I sleep about 8-9 hours a night. I have been training for over 3 years..

Im really looking for informatin on

- Cycle Lengths

- What should be taken along with s1+

- Any reviews from others who have taken it

Thanks

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
What are your goals for this cycle? That info along with some personal info like ht, wt, body type, etc. will be useful for anyone wanting to help. Don't hesitate to use the search function on this board either. There's a lot of information already available to sift through while your waiting on responses to this thread. Good luck.

dd

JordyRoc

Awards
Thanks Dave I appreciate it.... What are some search phrases i could use?? S1+ is too short....

Stats

6'1
Ectomorph

Training 3 years on and off.

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
What are some search phrases i could use?? S1+ is too short....
You append a * (i.e., search for s1+*). That gets it up to 4 characters, and * will match the null string.

-kwantam

JordyRoc

Awards
Thanks

Can someone also recommend me how much and of what i should be taking for my cycle???

4-5 weeks. S1+ and ??????

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
You really don't need to stack it with any other PHs, especially if this is your first cycle. When I am on a cycle of PHs I always front load with creatine and use it during cycle and pct. I also make sure to use Glucosamine for 2 months prior and during for the joints. Another thing I do is take BCAAs and Glutamine to aid in muscle recovery. You will be pushing your body to the max and beyond, you will want everything you can get to aid in recovery of your muscles and joints.

4-5 weeks is a good starting length. If you still feel the gains after 5 weeks I would extend it to 6 weeks if you have the supplies. When I did my first cycle with S1+ I bought enough for 4 weeks and wish I would have gone longer. I mix my own now and just started a 6 week cycle with a little more per dose than the S1+ gives you. At 5 sprays 2x a day that is about 8ml a day of S1+ (~.8ml per spray). S1+ is 3g of 1-T and 4.5g of 4-AD per 120ml bottle. That equates to 200mg of 1-T per day and 300mg of 4-AD per day. I did very well on that. I want to do better so this cycle I am running 250mg of 1-T and 333mg of 4-AD and I will increase a little if I feel the need to.

JordyRoc

Awards
BRFish...

I kinda have a problem now... I only have 1 bottle of s1+ left.. im gonna need twofor a complete cycle....

I can get 1AD but its pretty expensive.. And if i get that, im gonna want to take 4 ad with it.....

So until i can find either an other bottle of s1+ or 4ad, im at a dead end...

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
BRFish...

I kinda have a problem now... I only have 1 bottle of s1+ left.. im gonna need twofor a complete cycle....

I can get 1AD but its pretty expensive.. And if i get that, im gonna want to take 4 ad with it.....

So until i can find either an other bottle of s1+ or 4ad, im at a dead end...
Have you done a cycle of S1+ already? If you are not currently on a cycle, don'tt start without additional supplies. 1 bottle of S1+ will do you no good at all and will last 2 weeks. You need at least 4 to really get any results.

JordyRoc

Awards
4 bottles??? Damn... i thought 2 was enough

Would it be ok to do a cycle of 1ad without any 4ad???????

diamonddave

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I agree with Brfish. One bottle wouldn't be worth it.

dd

JordyRoc

Awards
Dave, do you have AIM??>

or anyone else for that matter

Would 2 bottles be fine??

Brfish

Brfish

Board Supporter
Awards
4 bottles??? Damn... i thought 2 was enough

Would it be ok to do a cycle of 1ad without any 4ad???????
I am sorry...I meant at least 4 weeks, which should be 2 bottles at 5 sprays 2x a day.

i have personally not used 1-ad but it converts to 1-t in the body and people have run 1-t without 4-ad. It can make you lathargic though. Without 4-ad, you could probably supplement with an EC stack for the stimulant effect.

Newb017

Banned
Awards
it's a pretty basic cycle man, like others have said run some searches and you'll find all you need to know, always always try your best to take 4ad with 1ad/1T, if there's no way of getting it then o well but as your first cycle you have no clue how you'll react, could be brutal without having 4ad on hand

also, 1 bottle's pretty worthless, 2 would be decent, but wont last 6 weeks which is what most people end up doing as the best gains are to be had then, just forget about this stuff and go for some SD