Dbol and test p

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
I am just starting this cycle to pack some pounds on for my upcoming show. I'm running 90mg of dbol ED (30mg every 8 hours) and 150mg of test p ED. How long do you guys think before I start to notice size?

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Glycogen and water 1st week lbm around 1.5 to 2 weeks if diet on point. How far from show you out? Are you feeding into show? Dbol not a common precomp compound.

What AI are you running

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
Been on this cycle about a week. I'm 4 weeks out right now. Dropping it in 2 weeks, then I'll run 2 weeks of 150mg test p, 150mg tren, 200mg winny.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Been on this cycle about a week. I'm 4 weeks out right now. Dropping it in 2 weeks, then I'll run 2 weeks of 150mg test p, 150mg tren, 200mg winny.
Your trying to out on weight 4 weeks out? And your introducing tren only 2 weeks out? Have you used this protocol before? I don't want to sound like I'm saying it's bad if you used it before and it worked. I've just not seen one like it. I'm coached by an olympia level ifbb pro and trying to qualify for nationals in Oct. My team is huge so I see a lot of cycles

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
Last time I ran that much gear on a cut here was my 9 day transform
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437351624.615321.jpg
ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1437351658.696169.jpg

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Sheeesh great job any diuretics to pull the dbol water?

zainathon

zainathon

Awards
Ya I'll throw in diuretics forsure when it comes time too.

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
İronsemy Anabolics 13
jonnynips Anabolics 21
Trufitnessman2022 Anabolics 1
Anabolics 36
Anabolics 7