Halo V and Super DMZ 2.0!

ckarrick

Awards
I am 19 years old about to be 20 here in a couple months. I am a type 1 diabetic as well, very healthy for a type one diabetic. I workout 5-6 times a week. Ive ran 2 cycles of Halo V by vital labs in my past. Had no sides whatsoever followed the proper on cycle and post cycle. Been working out for quite some time after these cycles and never really had any problems with Test or anything. Recently picked up a bottle of Super DMZ 2.0 RX by Blackstone labs. Been concerned about running this. The reason being is i am always nervous to try a new compound as I do not know how my body will respond and I also am a type one diabetic, which in my opinion shouldn't matter when taking pro-hormones as long as I take care of my diabetes and my health in other aspects. I am especially concerned because super DMZ 2.0 is 2 compounds. My on cycle will be Blockade by assault labs, and will post with post cycle 3X by vital labs or might grab a bottle of Arom-x and use that. I will be using some D-pol powder by Purus Labs as well to get test back up to normal. My main concern is I do not want the super DMZ 2.0 to give me a super increase in heart rate or anything serious like that while cycling. Not sure why but this has always been a big concern for me. I do not have any Nolva or clomid to post out with but going to be getting with my family medicine doc soon to discuss as we workout at the same gym and he understands what I am trying to achieve, not saying he will give me what I need but I believe I don't need to go any further about that. I would prefer to stay away from pharmaceuticals though and just use OTC PCT products, if there is anything else you recommend please let me know. My main question should I be aware of while running Super DMZ 2.0? What sides might I experience? I have done so much research but I am still skeptical and want to obtain some more info. I really want to run this stack but like I said very skeptical with new compounds so if you think I should just get my hands on halodrol again please let me know, I want as minimal sides as possible and I want to do this right! I have done so much research but still looking for more. Another huge thing is that alot of people say not to run pro hormones before you are 21 although I already ran 2 cycles of Halo V back when i was just 18, now I feel that since ive already done that I kind of have to keep running cycles every now and then if I want to see the same gains? Am I right or wrong? Ive still been lifting and getting stronger since I ran a cycle a while back but we all know its not the same. Just looking for advice. Note I am not your typical 19 yer old who picked up a bottle of halo v off the shelf and just started popping it like some BCAA's.

Super DMZ 2.0 RX Blackstone Labs
Supplement Facts
Serving Size: 1 Capsule
Servings per container: 60
Amounts per serving %DV
2,17α-dimethyl-5α-androsta-1-en-17β-ol-3-one 10mg **
17beta-hydroxy 2alpha,17, beta-dimethyl 5alpha, -androstan3-on azine 10mg **
**(DV)Daily Value Not Established

Other Ingredients: Rice Flour, Gelatin, FD&C Blue #1, FD&C Red #40, Magnesium Stearate, Stearic Acid, Silica

OCT- Blockade by Assault labs, Fish oil, Kirkland Daily Multivitamin
PCT-Post cycle 3X Vital labs and D-pol powder by Purus labs (might sub vital labs product for AROM-X) Also gonna throw in an Eradicate by Blackstone labs

Calories:5k minimum a day Just crushing food and make sure to stay above that on my cycle.
Protein-250gram minimum
carbs-500gram minimum
fat-100-300 grams haha sometimes I eat to many donuts
fiber-38 grams (I always struggle with this one)
Potassium-3,500mg
cholesterol-1200mg
sugar-100-250 grams

Like I said workout 5-6 times a week, 95% of the time its 6 times a week.
I incorporate moderately heavy cardio into my workouts about 3 times a week some weeks I add in an extra day or 2. By heavy cardio I mean running at least a mile, on top of maybe a 2500meter row or 15 mins of jumping rope.

I already do train at a high intensity though so I burn lots of calories and at my age my metabolism is extremely high so even eating donuts, burgers, and drinking milk and water all day its hard for me to put on weight.

Like i mentioned above I am a type 1 diabetic, I have been since I was 2 years old so thats 17 years already of being diabetic. I wear an omnipod insulin pump so I only take Novolog short acting insulin but I get a constant rate of it all day, and I give myself addition insulin for any other carbs/sugars I consume. I keep my blood sugars normally in very good check it has been hard lately though with my diet sometimes I have very high blood sugars but thats not the end of the world I just have to account with insulin but I am getting better at tracking It and will go back on shots soon. Hoping to get my A1C at a solid 5.8 or 6. It is actually at a 10 right now which isn't considered very healthy although I am healthier than most diabetics, obviously not than Jaston Poston but I feel that I have given you all the info you need. Please help me out with any info you guys got!

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I stopped reading at 19 years old. You shouldn't be using ph/ds and you can't post in the anabolics forum

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
Also youve done two halo cycles before turning 20? And never ran a serm in pct? Please reconsider this cycle until you talk to that doctor.

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea man don't screw up your hormones levels at 19.

Sparta12

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Oh lord, why not just say your like 22, did you not read the rules? lol

If you had done "so much research" like you said you would also know Super dmz 2 is not something to take without proper consideration... you need a serm.

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
The very least you could do is taking SERM after you were done with your previous cycles. The fact that you didn't and also that you were not even planning on it really shows how much research you've really done.
I just hope you haven't done any permanent damage