Androvar pct

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Does anyone know any good on cycle products/pct for Androvar and 4-ad (ams) stack? Any ideas on whether it's a good beginner oh stack? Or too much?

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It should be pretty mild so would be good for a first cycle. I always advocate running a full strength PCT regardless of the cycle you run because I would rather be safe than sorry.

Nolva
20/20/10/10
DAA (or another test booster)
3g/3g/3g/3g
Reduce XT (cortisol control)
0/0/3/3/3/3

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Does anyone know any good on cycle products/pct for Androvar and 4-ad (ams) stack? Any ideas on whether it's a good beginner oh stack? Or too much?
Did you already purchase these?

I would run 1-andro with one or both of these personally :) 1-ad stacks great with androvar or 4-ad. As for pct I would go with what warbird said. If you want the best price per serving 1-andro go with super mandro. You can run them solo but the combo with 1-andro makes it very effective and it's still a great beginner stack with very nice results.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/super-mandro-by-hard-rock-supplements

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
No I did not, but thanks guys this helped a lot!

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Any idea on what kind of gains may be expected?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
What are the units on those reduce xt dosages as well? Grams, capsules, servings?

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
Sorry for the question overload, still new to this stuff, I'd just follow the dosage protocol on the bottles as well, correct? In terms of the Androvar and 1-andro?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Dose reduce xt 3x daily. So am afternoon and pm dose starting week 3 of pct. and yes just follow dosing on bottle for super mandro and androvar.

As far as gains if diet is on check you can expect 6-8lbs in 4 weeks. Especially if this is your first run :)

Bluedev14

Bluedev14

Awards
One guy said he'd do 6 weeks would it make that big a difference?

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
if you have the serm and all the supps i would definitely run it 6-8 weeks but you can still see nice gains at 4.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
What are the units on those reduce xt dosages as well? Grams, capsules, servings?
by pills.

So dose 1 when you wake up, 1 4 hours later, then the last one either post workout or pre bed.

warbird01

warbird01

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I would definitely try to extend it to 6 or 8 weeks. At week 4 is when most PHs start to get good.

shakenblake

shakenblake

Awards
I am about to run androvar with super mandro and dermacrine and albuterol. Gonna get a nice cut/recomp going. From all I had heard androvar is pretty damn good. Hard rock is on point with their ish

Thread starter Similar threads Forum Replies Date
Anabolics 3
Anabolics 10
Anabolics 11
B Man Post Cycle Therapy 25
Post Cycle Therapy 16