Should i run SD with S1+ for the summer?

1. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58%

Should i run SD with S1+ for the summer?

Im tryin to c what u guys think about running SD with S1+ while trying to cut for the summer?
    To slim down im also gonne be using Lipo-6, sesathin, and Lipoderm-y or Lean Extreme
    maintanance cals will be around 2,500 with about 250g protein. Im just looking for opinions cuz i really havent found many threads about using SD to cut. I read how well it works while bulking, so would i have a lot to gain by using it to drop weight, get cut , and bring up my strength??

2. Board Supporter
    Stats
    6'0"  195 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58.92%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I'm a hard gainer but I figured 20 mg SD would be enough for me. I ran 20 SD and 50mg MDHT for 11 days on a cutter. gained 1 lb., a little leaner, strength way up, back cramps bad. I raised SD to 30mg and started carb loading pwo. on day 16 I'm up another lb and noticeably leaner. strength still going up. if this 3 weeker goes good I'll be off for 2 or 3 wks( I have not decided yet) then on for a three wk bulker. 30 SD and 50 MDHT.

I just copied this from another one of my other posts. things might be different for someone else. my next thought was SD and 1test for a cutter.
  3. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    80.24%

Quote Originally Posted by Polish_Oak
    Im tryin to c what u guys think about running SD with S1+ while trying to cut for the summer?
    To slim down im also gonne be using Lipo-6, sesathin, and Lipoderm-y or Lean Extreme
    maintanance cals will be around 2,500 with about 250g protein. Im just looking for opinions cuz i really havent found many threads about using SD to cut. I read how well it works while bulking, so would i have a lot to gain by using it to drop weight, get cut , and bring up my strength??
    If you have them, there are better compounds to cut with. MOHN for example. I think you will be hard pressed to not bulk to an extent using either the SD or the S1+. Combining the two together I think would make it even more difficult. If calories were kept very low, it might work, but I doubt it. Part of the problem is that whenever I have used SD, and especially 1-Test products, my appetite is voracious. I can eat everything in sight. Having the increase in appetite, while trying to cut, doesn't sound like much fun.
    •   

4. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58%

hmm, mixed opinions huh, .......thanx so far , anyone else??
  5. Advanced Member
    Stats
    5'9"  190 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    88.02%

Just due to the availability of such compounds, I'd save 'em to use separately, that way you have more cycles. As for using them for cutting....those two seem to be optimized for bulking, so I'd find something else, or use nothing at all.
  6. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58%

Quote Originally Posted by -2z-
    Just due to the availability of such compounds, I'd save 'em to use separately, that way you have more cycles. As for using them for cutting....those two seem to be optimized for bulking, so I'd find something else, or use nothing at all.
    hmm, yea i thought of that today....i think i will run SD alone since i have more of it then S1....
    cool thanx
  7. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    78.59%

Quote Originally Posted by -2z-
    Hey man, do you have AIM or an Email address?? I had some questions i was hoping you could answer
  8. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.14%

[QUOTE=JordyRoc]Hey man, do you have AIM or an Email address?? I had some questions i was hoping you could answer[/QUOT

This might sound like a stupid question but what is s1+
  9. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

4ad/1-test transdermal

10. dead sexy wino
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    69.6%
    Achievements Activity ProPosting Pro

I definitely wouldn't use both as a cutter. If you want to stack something with SD as a cutter I would use M4OHN, M5AA, MDHT or MD. I would save the S1+ for bulking. The amount of water you would be holding from the SD and 4AD would be considerable. IF you are homebrewing your TD's, you could just do a SD/1-T stack. That would keep you lean but be very anabolic.
  11. Elite Member
    Stats
    6'2"  305 lbs.
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    94.8%
    Achievements Activity AuthorityActivity ProPosting ProPosting Authority

1-test would/does work great in a cut, but the addition of 4ad in s1 really makes it more primed for a bulking cycle.

12. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    59.6%

I have been using SD as a cutter for almost 3 weeks now. I had done 6 weeks of M4OHN before switching. I am down 5% body fat with a loss of 5 lbs. So if you do the math it's been working out great. Starting to feel lethargic tho. I would not do the S1+ with it as I believe the SD works great on it's own. Save the S1+ for bulking IMO
  13. New Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    2.49%

I believe the proportion of 4AD in the TD makes a big difference as well.
  14. Advanced Member
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    30.34%

i dunno about SD as i have yet to try it. but ive used 1-ad(at 600mg/day) with SO+(substituting the 3rd 1-ad dose with a medium high dose of this) only on workout days.

and i cut up pretty good. noticably leaner AND stronger. and all this after 2 weeks of a harsh 1200cal diet and 1-ad during it too. so i noticed added effects from adding in the SO+ 3rd and 4th week
  15. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58%

Quote Originally Posted by JordyRoc
    Hey man, do you have AIM or an Email address?? I had some questions i was hoping you could answer
    U CAN E MAIL ME AT SKITZOBOMBER@AOL.COM ALSO MY .....IM
    hopefully i can answer ur questions
  16. Board Supporter
    Level
    Lv. Percent
    58%

Quote Originally Posted by SJA
    I definitely wouldn't use both as a cutter. If you want to stack something with SD as a cutter I would use M4OHN, M5AA, MDHT or MD. I would save the S1+ for bulking. The amount of water you would be holding from the SD and 4AD would be considerable. IF you are homebrewing your TD's, you could just do a SD/1-T stack. That would keep you lean but be very anabolic.
    man , i wish i had some of the compounds that u mentioned, but unfortunetly right b 4 the ban i lost my job and was unable to rack up on some of the other supps, and the only thing i got my hands on was S1+ and SD , but i also have ""Oxanavar""
    from H M Gear which is supposed to be 5AA i been told , so mayb i can stack that....<<<PoNdErIng......>>>> >>>>> i wish there was a place that still had some 5AA or M4 but oooooo well

Similar Forum Threads

1. Replies: 1
    Last Post: 10-01-2010, 06:40 PM
  2. AK32408's Road to Recomp For The Summer With Formex !
    By AK32408 in forum Supplement Logs
    Replies: 512
    Last Post: 08-27-2009, 06:39 AM
  3. Need help with PCT for The One
    By Gonzo14 in forum Post Cycle Therapy
    Replies: 6
    Last Post: 08-05-2009, 11:02 PM
  4. Should I run Tribulus with an Anti-E?
    By achilles28 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 16
    Last Post: 06-09-2009, 07:28 PM
  5. Anabolic Pump with CytoGainer??? for the carbs
    By lifter4life3333 in forum Supplements
    Replies: 5
    Last Post: 02-23-2009, 12:31 PM