Should i run SD with S1+ for the summer?

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Im tryin to c what u guys think about running SD with S1+ while trying to cut for the summer?
To slim down im also gonne be using Lipo-6, sesathin, and Lipoderm-y or Lean Extreme
maintanance cals will be around 2,500 with about 250g protein. Im just looking for opinions cuz i really havent found many threads about using SD to cut. I read how well it works while bulking, so would i have a lot to gain by using it to drop weight, get cut , and bring up my strength??

wastedwhiteboy2

wastedwhiteboy2

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I'm a hard gainer but I figured 20 mg SD would be enough for me. I ran 20 SD and 50mg MDHT for 11 days on a cutter. gained 1 lb., a little leaner, strength way up, back cramps bad. I raised SD to 30mg and started carb loading pwo. on day 16 I'm up another lb and noticeably leaner. strength still going up. if this 3 weeker goes good I'll be off for 2 or 3 wks( I have not decided yet) then on for a three wk bulker. 30 SD and 50 MDHT.

I just copied this from another one of my other posts. things might be different for someone else. my next thought was SD and 1test for a cutter.

MacMan

Awards
Im tryin to c what u guys think about running SD with S1+ while trying to cut for the summer?
To slim down im also gonne be using Lipo-6, sesathin, and Lipoderm-y or Lean Extreme
maintanance cals will be around 2,500 with about 250g protein. Im just looking for opinions cuz i really havent found many threads about using SD to cut. I read how well it works while bulking, so would i have a lot to gain by using it to drop weight, get cut , and bring up my strength??
If you have them, there are better compounds to cut with. MOHN for example. I think you will be hard pressed to not bulk to an extent using either the SD or the S1+. Combining the two together I think would make it even more difficult. If calories were kept very low, it might work, but I doubt it. Part of the problem is that whenever I have used SD, and especially 1-Test products, my appetite is voracious. I can eat everything in sight. Having the increase in appetite, while trying to cut, doesn't sound like much fun.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
hmm, mixed opinions huh, .......thanx so far , anyone else??

-2z-

Awards
  • Established
Just due to the availability of such compounds, I'd save 'em to use separately, that way you have more cycles. As for using them for cutting....those two seem to be optimized for bulking, so I'd find something else, or use nothing at all.

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
Just due to the availability of such compounds, I'd save 'em to use separately, that way you have more cycles. As for using them for cutting....those two seem to be optimized for bulking, so I'd find something else, or use nothing at all.
hmm, yea i thought of that today....i think i will run SD alone since i have more of it then S1....
cool thanx

JordyRoc

Awards
Hey man, do you have AIM or an Email address?? I had some questions i was hoping you could answer

SJA

SJA

dead sexy wino
Awards
  • Established
I definitely wouldn't use both as a cutter. If you want to stack something with SD as a cutter I would use M4OHN, M5AA, MDHT or MD. I would save the S1+ for bulking. The amount of water you would be holding from the SD and 4AD would be considerable. IF you are homebrewing your TD's, you could just do a SD/1-T stack. That would keep you lean but be very anabolic.

ryansm

ryansm

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1-test would/does work great in a cut, but the addition of 4ad in s1 really makes it more primed for a bulking cycle.

DR X

Awards
I have been using SD as a cutter for almost 3 weeks now. I had done 6 weeks of M4OHN before switching. I am down 5% body fat with a loss of 5 lbs. So if you do the math it's been working out great. Starting to feel lethargic tho. I would not do the S1+ with it as I believe the SD works great on it's own. Save the S1+ for bulking IMO

Redeemer

Awards
I believe the proportion of 4AD in the TD makes a big difference as well.

djremix

djremix

Awards
  • Established
i dunno about SD as i have yet to try it. but ive used 1-ad(at 600mg/day) with SO+(substituting the 3rd 1-ad dose with a medium high dose of this) only on workout days.

and i cut up pretty good. noticably leaner AND stronger. and all this after 2 weeks of a harsh 1200cal diet and 1-ad during it too. so i noticed added effects from adding in the SO+ 3rd and 4th week

Polish_Oak

Board Supporter
Awards
I definitely wouldn't use both as a cutter. If you want to stack something with SD as a cutter I would use M4OHN, M5AA, MDHT or MD. I would save the S1+ for bulking. The amount of water you would be holding from the SD and 4AD would be considerable. IF you are homebrewing your TD's, you could just do a SD/1-T stack. That would keep you lean but be very anabolic.
man , i wish i had some of the compounds that u mentioned, but unfortunetly right b 4 the ban i lost my job and was unable to rack up on some of the other supps, and the only thing i got my hands on was S1+ and SD , but i also have ""Oxanavar""
from H M Gear which is supposed to be 5AA i been told , so mayb i can stack that....<<<PoNdErIng......>>>>>>>>> i wish there was a place that still had some 5AA or M4 but oooooo well