here lets talk about this . no google if u can just wat u know.

Big_sxc

Awards
Now banned. Compound skeleton of left isomer of amphetamine (levoamohetamine) without carbon bond. I believe its a mild SNRI and also endogenous mimic to norepinephrine. Although probably not as pharmacologic. Because of this it is also a potent vasoconstrictor with a huge half life. Don't dose high for ages coz ull strain ur heart like clen.

Compound was thought to make up atleast 15% of weight of USP labs jack3d.

Killed some army guy in the us.

That's all I got

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm working on a bottle of it right now, most people know it by the name dmaa. 10mg is a good dose to start with but tolerance builds up quickly. I prefer amp citrate, it's dmaa's big brother

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
hell yeah yates84 the best additive in the orig 1mr by bpi . i was in love with that stuff had 6 jugs pre ban. now its been a long time so im looking for a similar pwo with a crazy stim feelin like that . got any ideas ???? people keep saying jacked 3d but im not a fan of bull shizz i like haaard core

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
Now banned. Compound skeleton of left isomer of amphetamine (levoamohetamine) without carbon bond. I believe its a mild SNRI and also endogenous mimic to norepinephrine. Although probably not as pharmacologic. Because of this it is also a potent vasoconstrictor with a huge half life. Don't dose high for ages coz ull strain ur heart like clen.

Compound was thought to make up atleast 15% of weight of USP labs jack3d.

Killed some army guy in the us.

That's all I got
good info man . i heard about that . but ge was also on a whole bunch of other stuff which kinda combined and caused his death . sad to hear either way

T-Bone

T-Bone

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
hell yeah yates84 the best additive in the orig 1mr by bpi . i was in love with that stuff had 6 jugs pre ban. now its been a long time so im looking for a similar pwo with a crazy stim feelin like that . got any ideas ???? people keep saying jacked 3d but im not a fan of bull shizz i like haaard core
LGI Fully Loaded Amplified edition. Make sure to get the Amplified edition though because they have two versions.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I'm working on a bottle of it right now, most people know it by the name dmaa. 10mg is a good dose to start with but tolerance builds up quickly. I prefer amp citrate, it's dmaa's big brother
Amp is the little brother :) I like 75mg Dmaa and about 350mg amp citrate. There are still 1,3 pres floating around (look down)

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
LGI Fully Loaded Amplified edition. Make sure to get the Amplified edition though because they have two versions.
I have a tub I only used twice. I really like the effects but just can't bring myself to use it anymore due to the arecoline in it.

Big_sxc

Awards
I feel alot more on amp but I also come down. And I usually don't come down on ****

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
those shiny effin crystals get me pole haaard

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
that lgi has everything in it even yohimbe wow. i have mega nox mass but it makes my heart palpatate and that makes my 300lb 1rm bench scary as fauk

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You crazy? I guess we all react different to stuff and have are own preferences. Dmaa is the shiz!!! I'm hated AMP. Nothing not even Dexedrine[aka dextro-amphetamine(which is considered that strongest non "meth" isomer)] gives the same focus, energy, motivation, and euphoria as dmaa.

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
The Amplfied edition is Yohimbine free. Amp Citrate instead, which makes it much better in my opinion.
Is that the preworkout of your choice? I just checked out the profile, not bad. I jist ordered katana though so I'll see how that works for me

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
I might buy it because of the amp citrate. I loved it on hypermax og
We still have og hypermax in stock. Just an FYI. You can tolerate that y? Clear pm's

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
We still have og hypermax in stock. Just an FYI. You can tolerate that y?
I'm talking about the first formula without the gms. For some reason that first one felt like the Y in it is weaker or at very low concentrations that doesn't affect me

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
Did the first version even have Y in it?
Amplified or hypermax? I think hypermax always has iirc. For amplified it's on the online label on some sites but not in the formula. I was worried about that too. At least in the Tigers blood formula.

You don't like y either right?

hide83

Awards
Orbit has iron flex quake on sale for 15 bucks. It has amp and appears to have a pretty good profile. I just ordered a couple of tubs.

rtmilburn

rtmilburn

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
heck I just go for the real deal

dexedrine ftw
I have a script for dexdrine but if could take dmaa instead i would. I honestly think its stronger. I LOVE DMAA IT'S THE SH!T!!!!!!!

jgvg

Awards
I have a script for dexdrine but if could take dmaa instead i would. I honestly think its stronger. I LOVE DMAA IT'S THE SH!T!!!!!!!
dmaa is straight but gives me heart palpitations. It's also a little bit worrying that they don't really know exactly how it affects the brain long term.

mixedup

mixedup

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
Do you guys get that much out of dmaa? I get much more from clen. I forget what they found in gaspari detonate but that was the s*** of course it got banned

bighulksmash

bighulksmash

Legend
Awards
dmaa is like a euphoric boost . its kinda similar to the feeling you get from oding on caffine but it works thru the cns . ive loved it since 08