Pink thais and Abombs

fina1

Awards
I tried this years ago but I didnt have pink thais. 100mg/day abombs for two days then 35 50mgs /day pink thais two days for 6-8 weeks. It keeps the bad feelings from the drol down and still get the good size and strength plus you get the good feelings from the thais. Anybody else have an opinion/ experience? Let me know. Thank you

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
DO MORE RESEARCH .. test should be the base of every cycle

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
whats the point really? the dbol will be out of your system while your on teh drol and vice versa. 8 weeks is alot for orals to. why not run a cycle of test for 12 or 14 weeks, run the drol up front for 4 weeks, then the dbol for the last for weeks?

fina1

Awards
Im sorry m,test is the base for all my cycles and for this one in particular it would be test and deca plus the orals. All I was thinking about was cutting out some of the bad feelings I get from drol with the alternating use of dball. I will probaly end up just using hemogen for 6 weeks with test deca combo. Thanks
whats the point really? the dbol will be out of your system while your on teh drol and vice versa. 8 weeks is alot for orals to. why not run a cycle of test for 12 or 14 weeks, run the drol up front for 4 weeks, then the dbol for the last for weeks?

hethcliff

Awards
  • Established
Im sorry m,test is the base for all my cycles and for this one in particular it would be test and deca plus the orals. All I was thinking about was cutting out some of the bad feelings I get from drol with the alternating use of dball. I will probaly end up just using hemogen for 6 weeks with test deca combo. Thanks

sounds good. if you wanted you could run the dbol for the last 4 weeks of the cycle.

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
drol & dbol? your gonna be the poster child for edema.

dg806

dg806

Enologist/Brewmaster/Damn good guy
Awards
  • Established
You better have a liver transplant ready just in case!

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
he is talking about alternating the two, which would probably be just a toxic as running either or. He is not talking about stacking them. Alternating the two at the doses he is talking about would probably be less toxic then running only drol for 6-8 at 100mg ed, given that drol is more toxic then dbol

kwantam

the triumph of the grill
Awards
  • Established
You better have a liver transplant ready just in case!
In lots of cases, a liver transplant is only part of the liver, and the rest sort of "grows back," right? Maybe the right thing to do is remove half of his liver now and keep it on ice until he needs it in October or so :think: :lol:

-kwantam