Lungs feel like sh*t from test e?

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
I have tried test cyp before and now test e but both times my lungs have started to feel awful, it feels like they cant function normally and breathing is harder.
After stopping my last try with test cyp the symptoms went away after a while which is comforting but again with this cycle i have the same problem, has anyone else here had difficulties in breathing when using AAS?

Oh yeah and i am taking
-test e 300mg E4D
-Arimidex 0,5mg ED

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
I would actually suggest that blood pressure might be the cause. I have had a similar feeling before. Get your BP checked by a professional just to be sure as it's something you want to address if it is high.

kenpoengineer

kenpoengineer

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
Check your BP. Walmart has a free BP machine. Don't wait to see a doctor to have it checked.

turff49

turff49

Awards
Is there a reason you're taking Arimidex ED?

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
because i was getting really lethargic and moody, taking ED fixed that.
I will get a bp monitor today and see what it shows

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
because i was getting really lethargic and moody, taking ED fixed that.
I will get a bp monitor today and see what it shows
Don't get the wrist strap kind, get the upper arm kind. The wrist strap ones are totally pointless, EXTREMELY inaccurate.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
yeah i know those wrist versions are total garbage but anyways my BP was 141/88, i normally have around 140/80 so it hasnt elevated much.
I am taking q10, garlic capsules, carnosine, fish oils and huge bunch of vitamines already to combat high BP.
I guess i could just continue with the cycle but im so hypochondriac that i am immediatly thinking about lung cancer and other worst case scenarios:D

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
yeah i know those wrist versions are total garbage but anyways my BP was 141/88, i normally have around 140/80 so it hasnt elevated much.
I am taking q10, garlic capsules, carnosine, fish oils and huge bunch of vitamines already to combat high BP.
I guess i could just continue with the cycle but im so hypochondriac that i am immediatly thinking about lung cancer and other worst case scenarios:D
Yeah that BP is pretty much normal, upper end but not enough to get high BP symptoms.

I wouldn't think about that stuff, it's almost certainly not one of those things! You have asthma or anything? Anxiety issues? Is it something to do with chest training? How is your overall fitness? Look in to all these things first, bound to be something simple, or even more likely nothing at all and just some random side effect.

I actually once had a chest crushing sensation from having too low estrogen, could be that?

turff49

turff49

Awards
I actually once had a chest crushing sensation from having too low estrogen, could be that?
Sorta what made me wonder about taking the Aramadex every day.

Bolics

Bolics

Awards
Think your right. .5mg Arimidex ED for 525mg Test a week seems a bit overkill i think.

.5mg EOD would probably suffice. Maybe even E3D. What you have to remember with estrogen control is you want to use the least amount of AI you can to manage your symptoms. You want to take just enough that estrogen sides don't become a problem, and no more.

A plan could be, lower to .5 EOD for a week. If no estro symptoms appear then try E3D if your comfortable or keep it right there. Remember your body needs estro to work properly so, no need to lower it further than required.

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
Hmm maby i have been overdoing it after all.. also maby i will try different brand and maby sustanon now since my first 10ml amp of test just run out if there just was something that my body didnt like
thanks for the anwsers bros, i can always count on you guys:D

kimpe

kimpe

Awards
Think your right. .5mg Arimidex ED for 525mg Test a week seems a bit overkill i think.

.5mg EOD would probably suffice. Maybe even E3D. What you have to remember with estrogen control is you want to use the least amount of AI you can to manage your symptoms. You want to take just enough that estrogen sides don't become a problem, and no more.

A plan could be, lower to .5 EOD for a week. If no estro symptoms appear then try E3D if your comfortable or keep it right there. Remember your body needs estro to work properly so, no need to lower it further than required.
I quess you are right, i will try that thanks!

jbryand101b

jbryand101b

Banned
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
  • Established
When I read things like this I think either there is something contaminating the gear, or it's a reaction to the solvents being used.
guaiacol is common I suggest researching it

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
Same here, was thinking contamination or maybe some home brew spiked with tren