Trenodol

Zman

Awards
I started 1 week ago on a cycle called Trenodol by Muscle Max.
It has 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione 25mg. I have been taking
3 caps a day (75mg). My question is has anybody else used this product (and if not anything else with 19-Norandrosta 4,9 diene 3, 17 dione that you have taken??) and right now
I am not stacking it with anything. Can you take this with out
a stack??

I will be using a PCT of course.

Thanks,

P.S I am new here, so this is my first post:cheers: so any info on this ingredients would be more then helpful.

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
trenodol

Yeah why not? I would, sounds interesting, please post your results thanks!

Beowulf

Beowulf

Awards
  • Established
I just googled it. It is the same as Finigenx. I haven't heard a bad thing about it besides the price; of course, I haven't heard much about it. Apparently the tren comparison is BS. Let us know how it works out for you.

BryanM

Awards
  • Established
It is the same chemical as Mdien without the methylation.

So all effects that Mdien had this you can attribute to this.

Some who have taken it say it was more effective then Mdien My theory is the methylation changed its effects too much. But then Again people who have tried huge doses of Mdien really liked it.

Zman

Awards
Thanks for all the reseach guyz. Never heard of Mdien, what type of
effects were from it if you don't mind me asking?

ItriedtoripoffBobosonowIamgonehaveaniceday

MDIEN was supposedly similar to Stanozol in effects, great for cutting, and lean gains. Some liked the strength gains of MethylDien as well. The problem was that Methyldien was compared to M1T when it debuted and the dosage was 1-3 mgs a day, and later 4-5mgs for the advanced or the nuts! We now know Methyldien is effective in dosages of 10-15mgs adn was a milder bulker but a good cutter....there are many who say Finegix is great but there are VERY few logs. The problem with Finigex was that it was way over priced (the capsules still are) and the ads claimed it was oral Trenbolone.....it is just structurally SIMILAR. The new Max LMG by ALRI is also a similar version but little is known about it.....You must also take into consideration that Methylation doesn't just increase absorbtion but it also usually changes the nature of the beast, so think about that when comparing dienolone and Methyldienolone (great examples are M1T and 1test and 14ad and M14add and boldenone and Dianobol). Good luck with your cycle and tell us how you like it! Since your product is a 19-Nor product be on the look out for progesterone related sides such as Prolactin related gyno and "Deca Dick"......but I doubt they will show up at that dose....Good Luck!

Zman

Awards
Well........... I am now looking to related sides, I do not have prolactin, or deca dick, or anything like that. But what I do have is very slight puffy nipple. It might be just all in my head, but I do notice I think a difference. The nipple is not sensitive, just over all looks to be a little puffy. I only took 75mg a day for 7 days. I am stopping it now for my own peace of mind, and starting 6oxo, (Rebound XT is in the mail and should get here soon) It could be nothing, but I am not willing to take a chance, its better to be safe then sorry.

I did see some gains though in that little bit of time frame, I added a lot more strength, my bench went up 10-15 pounds, and I gained about 3-4 pounds.

I think my genetics is just prone to gyno. Because before I started this cycle I made sure what the safe dose was…………….

Knowbull

Awards
  • Established
Well, sorry to hear you wussed out cause your little nipples said "ouch", it happens to just about every one, to some extent, its really not a big thing, "no guts, no glory" lol