my order is late mid cycle and i ran out today.

chrisg1010

chrisg1010

Awards
hey, so ive been taking epi arimi by xcel sports nutrition, wich has laxosterone, a pro hormone, and my new shipment was delayed because of the hioliday weekend, I wont receive my package for a few days but I ran out today, how much will this affect my cycle?

chrisg1010

chrisg1010

Awards
I ordered a great stack too, instead of the epi arimi I ordered lgd 4033 because it has the laxosterone with the lgd 4033, and I ordered the tricutter srm, with ostarine and gw.

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
The Epi arimi is not a prohormone or even close to a prohormone . It is a couple of natural anabolics and arimistane. You jumped from that to 3 different sarms....the types of questions you asked causes me grave concern about your knowledge of the products you're taking.

How old are you? Is this your first run of sarms? Do you have a serm? What other cycles have you ran?

To answer your question-no going from a natural Epi product and arimistane to 3 different sarms will in no way shape or form hurt your natural cycle.

That being said-You just need to make sure you have all your ducks in a row before moving from a natty product to starting 3 different sarms. These are very potent products and can shut you down like any ph would. Especially when you're running 3 of them. please do much much muchhhhhhhhh more research before starting. It sounds like you have a couple more years knowledge wise before you should go down this road.

Finish out your bottle of Epi arimi then definitely hold off on your sarm endeavors until you're more prepared.

If you want to continue a natty run you can go with Epi-plex, x gels, Abe, and others. I just finished my Epi plex run two days ago and loved it. This definitely the route you should take for now.

http://www.strongsupplementshop.com/epi-plex-by-competitive-edge-labs-cel

kaikara

kaikara

Awards
  • Established
I think a large problem is a lot people confuse Epicatechin with Epistane. Just because they both start with and are referred to as "Epi", does not make them the same.

And the OP refers to laxosterone as a pro-hormone. It's marketed as a "Plant based steroid". Again, users being confused by deceptive wording.

JG93

JG93

Awards
The Epi arimi is not a prohormone or even close to a prohormone . It is a couple of natural anabolics and arimistane. You jumped from that to 3 different sarms....the types of questions you asked causes me grave concern about your knowledge of the products you're taking.

How old are you? Is this your first run of sarms? Do you have a serm? What other cycles have you ran?

To answer your question-no going from a natural Epi product and arimistane to 3 different sarms will in no way shape or form hurt your natural cycle.

That being said-You just need to make sure you have all your ducks in a row before moving from a natty product to starting 3 different sarms. These are very potent products and can shut you down like any ph would. Especially when you're running 3 of them. please do much much muchhhhhhhhh more research before starting. It sounds like you have a couple more years knowledge wise before you should go down this road.

Finish out your bottle of Epi arimi then definitely hold off on your sarm endeavors until you're more prepared.

If you want to continue a natty run you can go with Epi-plex, x gels, Abe, and others. I just finished my Epi plex run two days ago and loved it. This definitely the route you should take for now.
This...

warrior737

Awards
This is the problem with people not research a bit of what they are ingesting. This is a big reason the ban passed.