I have never done any anabloics but...

Shin Sprints

Awards
I was wondering what the mildest cycle would be if I wanted to dip my toe in the water, so to speak.

I am not looking to get noticeably big, I am a pretty lean 165 but maybe getting to 175 lean would be nice.

I am very undecided, probably leaning towards staying natty but I am curious too.

Thanks.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
How old are you? Years training? Lifting stats?

Shasow

Shasow

Banned
Awards
Back to basics test cyp 8-10 weeks + basic clomid PCT.

To put on 10 pounds of LEAN fat-free mass no lesser of a cycle will likely get you there IMO.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I was wondering what the mildest cycle would be if I wanted to dip my toe in the water, so to speak.

I am not looking to get noticeably big, I am a pretty lean 165 but maybe getting to 175 lean would be nice.

I am very undecided, probably leaning towards staying natty but I am curious too.

Thanks.
Ostarine would be a good starting point. Minimal side effects and you can put on a few pounds while losing some body fat.

Shin Sprints

Awards
How old are you? Years training? Lifting stats?
35, 5 11, 165 10ish % body fat.

Max Deadlift 375lbs.

Max Squat...don't really max out this lift as ankle flexibility is an issue...guess 280-300lbs.

Max Bench...don't max out often but can do 225 for reps.

Lifting about 4 years solid. On and off before then.

Right now eating about 2800 calories to lean out a bit.

Thanks.

SquatsAndOats

Awards
If you were were 185 at 5'11" and 10% I would say do an injectable test cycle with an oral kickstart, but at 165 I'm not too sure. Maybe stay natty till you get your strength up a little bit? What are your goals

Shin Sprints

Awards
If you were were 185 at 5'11" and 10% I would say do an injectable test cycle with an oral kickstart, but at 165 I'm not too sure. Maybe stay natty till you get your strength up a little bit? What are your goals
To be honest I am just doing initial research, and will likely stay natty but if I was to try something I would want to do something very mild with limited sides.

Also, I am not looking to get huge, I think a lean 175-180 would be about the limit of what I would want size wise.

Thanks.

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
If your only looking to be 175'180 you wont need any anabolics, just eat more food. If you really wanna try something mild any of the remaining legal prohormones on the market are mild

Big_sxc

Awards
Ostarine is the winner here. Mild and **** all sides.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
1Andro IMO.... the perfect intro cycle

jab10231

Awards
I second 1-Andro. Grab some Super Mandro and try it for a month at the recommended dose.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I second 1-Andro. Grab some Super Mandro and try it for a month at the recommended dose.

And for PCT?

What would expected 1 month cycle produce with good diet and training? Thanks.

jab10231

Awards
And for PCT?

What would expected 1 month cycle produce with good diet and training? Thanks.
It depends. Rec dose for Super Mandro is three caps a day. I've ran 3 different cycles of the exact same formula and dosing as SM, which was a now-discontinued product called Finaflex 1-Andro. The most recent one was the highest dosage, 4 caps a day for six weeks. I gained about 8 pounds on it and, at the insistance of Finaflex reps, didn't run a SERM and just did 3g DAA (morning) and Finaflex Revolution PCT Black at 2 caps before bed. The bad news? I lost the scale weight about ten days into PCT. So I'd say run a SERM. BUT I do have an ultra-fast metabolism and play basketball for 45-50 minutes 2-3 times a week, so you could possibly see equal or more gains than me at the recommended 3 caps.

This formula has no estrogen conversion so don't worry about an AI or any anti-estrogen stuff while on cycle.

So PCT would look like:
Nolvadex 40mg for the first two weeks, 20mg for the last two weeks.
Revolution PCT Black if you can find it, or whatever current PCT products are out there before bed at rec dosage.
DAA at 3g each morning

Shin Sprints

Awards
It depends. Rec dose for Super Mandro is three caps a day. I've ran 3 different cycles of the exact same formula and dosing as SM, which was a now-discontinued product called Finaflex 1-Andro. The most recent one was the highest dosage, 4 caps a day. I gained about 8 pounds on it and, at the insistance of Finaflex reps, didn't run a SERM and just did 3g DAA (morning) and Finaflex Revolution PCT Black at 2 caps before bed. The bad news? I lost the scale weight about ten days into PCT. So I'd say run a SERM. BUT I do have an ultra-fast metabolism and play basketball for 45-50 minutes 2-3 times a week, so you could possibly see equal or more gains than me at the recommended 3 caps.

This formula has no estrogen conversion so don't worry about an AI or any anti-estrogen stuff while on cycle.

So PCT would look like:
Revolution PCT Black if you can find it, or whatever current PCT products are out there before bed at rec dosage.
DAA at 3g each morning
Thanks, much appreciated.

Shin Sprints

Awards
It depends. Rec dose for Super Mandro is three caps a day. I've ran 3 different cycles of the exact same formula and dosing as SM, which was a now-discontinued product called Finaflex 1-Andro. The most recent one was the highest dosage, 4 caps a day for six weeks. I gained about 8 pounds on it and, at the insistance of Finaflex reps, didn't run a SERM and just did 3g DAA (morning) and Finaflex Revolution PCT Black at 2 caps before bed. The bad news? I lost the scale weight about ten days into PCT. So I'd say run a SERM. BUT I do have an ultra-fast metabolism and play basketball for 45-50 minutes 2-3 times a week, so you could possibly see equal or more gains than me at the recommended 3 caps.

So PCT would look like:
DAA at 3g each morning
Maybe a stupid question but seeing as I am only thinking of dipping my toe to see would there 've any benefit to running a half dose for trail at 8 weeks?

Smont

Smont

Legend
Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
  • Legend!
the recommended dose for most prohormones is usually the starting point, i wouldn't go lower then that or you may risk shutdown for zero gains which is not something you wanna do.

jab10231

Awards
the recommended dose for most prohormones is usually the starting point, i wouldn't go lower then that or you may risk shutdown for zero gains which is not something you wanna do.
I agree. And 1-Andro is so mild with something like Super Mandro it's not worth buying if you can't do the three caps a day IMO. You could do two months of two bottles at three caps a day, but at start with one bottle at three caps a day until it's gone do dip your toe in.

Then for four-week PCT:
Nolvadex bythe week at 40mg/40/20/20 or Cloimd 50/50/25/25. And make sure to get a natural test booster like DAA for PCT along with a PCT product.

Shin Sprints

Awards
I agree. And 1-Andro is so mild with something like Super Mandro it's not worth buying if you can't do the three caps a day IMO. You could do two months of two bottles at three caps a day, but at start with one bottle at three caps a day until it's gone do dip your toe in.

Then for four-week PCT:
Nolvadex bythe week at 40mg/40/20/20 or Cloimd 50/50/25/25. And make sure to get a natural test booster like DAA for PCT along with a PCT product.
Where would one get Nolva or Clom?

Thanks.