getting sick on cycle, just part of the game?

fast89lx

Awards
I got sick for the entire 3rd week of my 1t/4ad cycle, puking/diarrehea upset stomach etc for 2-3 days, and generally felt like **** for the whole week. I finished up the cycle with 1 week of M1T because I ran out of 1t and 4ad trans but had no more problems after that week. Then when I was one week into my pct with nolva I got sick again! same type of upset stomach, diarrehea, NO puking and only sick for 3 days.

Is this just part of the whole ph/ps/aas game or a freak thing? If this happens every time I do a cycle it kind of defeats the purpose because in the one week I was sick I lost all of the weight I had previously gained and then some. I did manage to get an overall weight gain of ~ 7lbs for the whole cycle but it should have been 12+.

What can I do to avoid this in the future?

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
no...I dont think it is normal but I dont know how to help you.

Anarchy939

Awards
  • Established
IMO I believe that this is an occurance due to your immune system being weaker due to the suppression a cycle causes, or due to the immense stress placed on your internal organs..

UNDERTAKER

Awards
  • Established
immense stress?....its a lil old 1t/4ad stack, its not like he is doing a 3month aas cycle

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
I got sick for the entire 3rd week of my 1t/4ad cycle, puking/diarrehea upset stomach etc for 2-3 days, and generally felt like **** for the whole week. I finished up the cycle with 1 week of M1T because I ran out of 1t and 4ad trans but had no more problems after that week. Then when I was one week into my pct with nolva I got sick again! same type of upset stomach, diarrehea, NO puking and only sick for 3 days.

Is this just part of the whole ph/ps/aas game or a freak thing? If this happens every time I do a cycle it kind of defeats the purpose because in the one week I was sick I lost all of the weight I had previously gained and then some. I did manage to get an overall weight gain of ~ 7lbs for the whole cycle but it should have been 12+.

What can I do to avoid this in the future?
Nandi posted something about this on CEM awhile ago. I dont have that thread at hand now. But I remember there is a double mechanism, kinda complex.
I would simply suggest to take ancillaries that boost your IM, starting with megadoses of vit C, echinacea, etc etc.

Besides this, stomach disconfort and diarhea can be related to diet more than AAS/PS.

MarcusG

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established

I think it 1-test compounds (1-test/m-1-t) and not the 4ad which is causing flu-like symptoms. For some people it can be pretty bad. Stay away from it and you'll be fine I suppose, no way around it.

builtolast

Awards
I just went thru this too my friend. I'm currently on a 4-ad trans. only cycle (first cycle), and after about 2 weeks i got a HORRRIBLE flu! I don't think it was from the 4-ad, but just the intense training and (for lack of a better excuse) not washing hands, eating utensils, plates, etc. enough. I was hospitalized for 2 days, and am just now getting better after being out for 2 days. I think these things just sorta happen. I don't think the AAS helps in these cases but I don't think it's the cause. At any rate, i'll be taking a lot more care for myself from now on out. That's my best advice.

zed

zed

Board Supporter
Awards
i agree 1-test can be pretty harsh for some people once it starts kickin.

hypo

hypo

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
I always get sick on nolva. It is because the nolva lowers WBC count because the estrogen is blocked, and thus you become sick very easily. As for the 1-test and M1T, "M1T" flu is common, although I don't know the specific reason. I know I got a cold while on it.

fast89lx

Awards
We shall see how well I do on the next cycle at the end of summer. It'll be the same as the first just higher doses.

I don't think my diet caused the problems as all I changed was the amount of food I ate not what it actually was. I will also be adding in the Vit C, echinacea, and whatever else will help.

Really if it werent for the diarreah (which lasted longer than the puking) I could have probably at least trained a little bit, but it was like I had to **** 100 x a day and if I dare let my guard down I could have been in for a mess :(