Finaflex 1 Andro cycle questions

blackhawks22

blackhawks22

Awards
This will be my first ph cycle and i want to maximize it. Was wondering if I should add another ph like 4 Andro. I am 6'3" 240 at about 11% bf.
I've been lifting for 5+ years with consistency. Also wondering if the dosage looks good or if it is too low to make gains. Also wondering if I should get Nolva before i start (just to be safe)

This is what I have so far.

2 Bottles of Finaflex 1Andro
wk 1 - 330 mg ed
wk 2 - 330mg ed
wk 3 - 440 mg ed
wk 4- 440 mg ed
wk 5 - 440 mg ed
Revolution PCT Black
Might order SERM (nolva) just to have on hand if needed
PES Erase Pro
Super Cycle by AMS

Any input is welcome!

Afi140

Afi140

Legend
Awards
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
  • RockStar
  • Established
yes order serm. yes add 4-andro. It will help keep energy and libido levels up (1-andro is notorious for lethargy on cycle-this combats that) Either do erase pro or pct black but not both (they are both ai's and good both be the arimistane version)

I am sure you had to purchase a few bottles of 1-andro to make those doses. 3 Bottles if i am correct. Next time buy super mandro :) 330mg daily all in one bottle plus added absorption enhancers. the best price per serving for 4-andro is going to be andro the giant. We have some logs i will link when i get on a desktop. Check out the andro the giant below. Other than that it looks good once you add the serm and choose either erase or pct black. You will enjoy the run :) let me know if you have anymore questions and how the cycle goes

Andro the Giant by Hard Rock Supplements | 4-Androsterone Supplement

blackhawks22

blackhawks22

Awards
thanks for the response afi

I am going to order some Nolva and look into some Andro the Giant
Will be starting cycle once i get everything i need
I am also going to be eating 500 cals surplus on cycle. What kind of LBM gains is realistic?

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
what are your previous experiences with PHs? Afi140 is right, this stuff can make it hard to even drive. You can surely run it solo and it may not make you all that sleepy.. some users don't get this side effect.. for some its more dose dependent. I personally get sleepy on anything when the dose gets too high. anyhow, I personally can not attest to 4-DHEA and its effects on energy (or Test) levels, as I hav not used it. You could always do the cheap route and just supplement regular (5-DHEA) at 50-100 mgs per day to try and achieve the same result. OR you could find some OG craze to take every time your head bobbles :shocked:

blackhawks22

blackhawks22

Awards
This will be my first ph run ever. I think im just gonna run the 1 andro alone for this first run and see how it goes. I have Cobra6 Extreme by Blackstone if the lethargy kicks in, not as good as the old Craze though. stuff used to have me shaking for hours. I will update the thread when i begin the cycle

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
good luck let me know if you have any other questions

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
My response is exactly what afi said. Plus, if you don't feel like getting a wet compound like 4-andro (andro the giant) you may want to look at androvar (epiandro). It will give you dry gains and also keep lethargy, libido issues away that comes with 1-andro.

I personally will also be starting my first ph cycle come mid July. It will be with super mandro. I actually bought andro the giant as well but I might get androvar instead. And the cycle will be 6 weeks long

blackhawks22

blackhawks22

Awards
I was thinking the same thing about adding androvar or epi andro at a low dose for a good base and to combat loss of energy. Only concerned about possible DHT side effects like hair loss

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
well unless you are genetically predisposed to mpb then i wouldnt worry too much about it, especially if youre dosing it low

blackhawks22

blackhawks22

Awards
Just started my cycle today. Was wondering what you guys think about throwing in the Androvar around week 3 and finishing the cycle with just the Androvar?

blackhawks22

blackhawks22

Awards
keeping the 1 andro thru week 5 of course

demonfox

Awards
  • Established
I would extend 1-andro to 6 weeks and add epiandro from start of week 3- week 6. At least this is what I'm going to do in about 2 weeks. If you don't have epiandro I would suggest getting androvar. Best priced and dosage.

blackhawks22

blackhawks22

Awards
Today is the start of week 2 for my cycle. Going to bump it up to 4 caps of 1 Andro ed for the remainder of the cycle. I will have enough for 3weeks at this dosage. I was wondering if I should get more 1 Andro or bridge into Androvar. My main goal is to lean out/get harder but I have heard that these compounds can take sometime to kick in so I dont wanna miss the sweet spot of the 1 Andro, Any thoughts or ideas?