1,4 andro or more 1-test

jonnyd

Awards
hey, let's say youre on a bulking cycle (4 or 6 weeks) with 1-t and 4-ad. do you think it would be better to add some 1,4 andro to the mix, or just use more 1-test?

sage

sage

Awards
  • Established
depends. how much 1test/4ad you have in your mix right now? if its around 15, and the 14andro to get your appetite up, but if you got 10-12grams in yoru transdermal, couple more grams of test or 4ad would be fine....again, you gots to tell us what you have already. if its 1-test heavy already, you might want to add the 4ad instead (etc) Sage

jonnyd

Awards
1/3 gram 1-test and 1/3 gram 4-ad per day. high dosing is not really an issue, just wondering what would be more effective.

curt2go

Homebrew Help, Inc.
Awards
  • Established
The 1,4 is really good at making you hard and vascular and at higher doses above 600 your appetite will go through the roof. Which is good for bulking.. i probably won't use it for bulking again because the cost does not warrent it for me but I will always use it for cutting.... Just add more 1-test you will be happier... BUT if you can afford it hehehe do both... Add more 1 test and get some 1,4 Talk to ya...

Jarconis

Jarconis

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
to add what Curt said , I did 600 mg of 1,4 , and I really didnt notice any increase in appetite until week 3. So I think if you were going to do a 6 weeker, then go forward with the 1,4.

jweave23

Awards
  • Established
It depends, I would probably do more 1-test or 4-ad rather than 1,4. I'm not exactly convinced that 1,4 is worth the $$ in a 1-test/4-ad stack, although my hunger did increase while using it.