Hgh, Steroids, and braces/invisalign and jaw growth

musclegains

Awards
Hey fellas,
Im bulking up for my next contest atm.
I wanted to start the hgh few months before actual cycle, to let it kick in nicely and optimise my cycle.
On 3.5 iu each day of pharma grade hgh atm for like 5 months now , will continue this till 1/2months after pct.
Cycle will consist of tren 300 per week, test 550 per week, dianabol 40mg per day, proviron 50 per day. Also got arimidex,letro if needed. And ofcourse good pct and hcg.
Anyways, since im on the hgh, believe it or not, my jaw grew. And i whas just about to get invisalign braces. But now im a little bit skeptical, i dont want to **** up my orthodontic treatment with this cycle. Im not sure whats the best to do, just get the braces now, or wait till end of pct, then quit the hgh and get the braces. Might be an strange question, but i really hope theres someone who has experience with hgh/cycles while undergoing ortodontic treatment.
Thanks in advance
Musclegains

ewok53

Awards
I've undergone ortho treatment with invisalign but unfortunately don't have any experience with jaw growth and such. If I were you I would just start treatment. You go in every 2-3 months to get checked. They can always take xrays and make new aligners if needed. After I finished all of the aligners from my first set, they pretty much just took another mold and xrays of my teeth so that they could touch up the finished product even further. The best thing to do would be to just be honest with your orthodontist by sharing your concern. Confidentiality is a priority in the healthcare field.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
we cant give u any advice here other than take caution. Talk to ur ortho and see what he says, hes the pro

StatePlan1425

StatePlan1425

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
As an aside, Invisalign is much better at treating dental gaps than dental crowding. Observationally, I cannot recall a case where GH influenced the latter. Only the former.

puccah8808

puccah8808

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Kat can help you with the ortho questions.

love2liftkat

love2liftkat

Board Sponsor
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
musclegains several questions to start, how do you know your jaw grew? Upper or lower jaw? Did your ortho say this? Definitely talk to your ortho about the hgh he or she will be able to give you the pro's and con's of your specific tx. Depending on your case (if your upper teeth are too far forward[class2], your bite is too deep, your lower jaw is too far forward [class3], spacing or crowding Etc. In some cases it could be beneficial, while it could be detrimental in others. Which is why talking to the ortho will help clear things up. Are you actually getting braces or just Invisalign? With braces, you have more control over the bite and the way the teeth fit together. With Invisalign, you are more just correcting the cosmetic alignment of your teeth...

musclegains

Awards
Thanks all for the replies all!

love2liftkat; Well, at first i had a slight overbite and crowded bite ( not sure if the term is right, but not enough space ), this whas the actual reason for the invisalign treatment, however lately my dentist told me my lower jaw grew, its also very noticable in the mirror. This made me a little worried, i dont want to mess up the invisalign treatment due to this cycle, even tho its important for my contest, i find my teeth and health much more important then my hobby. Treatment will be invisalign because regular braces will hinder my boxing to much, and my orthodontist told me that for me it doesnt matter if i get invisalign or regular, only with invisalign the treatment will be shorter (im not sure if this is true?)

Thanks in advance
Musclegains