Primeval Labs SUPER LGD

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
I apologize if we shouldn't post here but we want to make sure everyone see's the new additions

SUPER LGD

90 caps

LGD-4033 5mg

ImageUploadedByAnabolicMinds1435003607.845606.jpg

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Use coupon code PRIM20 to save 20% off all Primeval Labs including the all new Super LGD and Tri Sarm!

Buy 5 or more for up to 35% off

www.NUTRIVERSE.com

Expires June 30th at midnight.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
3rd party lab tested?
The labs will be posted on our website under the "blog" page when they are entirely complete check back there if you would like an update on those. We will continue to give away tons of free product as we have been doing for logs and as giveaways.

yates84

yates84

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The labs will be posted on our website under the "blog" page when they are entirely complete check back there if you would like an update on those. We will continue to give away tons of free product as we have been doing for logs and as giveaways.
tbone can tell you all about The company that cried wolf on their labs. By the way, what's the point in releasing Your product first then wanting to get it tested? Wouldn't it be better to get testing done BEFORE you release a product?

AndroRage

AndroRage

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
tbone can tell you all about The company that cried wolf on their labs. By the way, what's the point in releasing Your product first then wanting to get it tested? Wouldn't it be better to get testing done BEFORE you release a product?
Valid point.

PRIMEVALVP

PRIMEVALVP

Board Sponsor
Awards
With all do respect sir if you are unhappy with the way we are conducting business you have every opportunity to take your business elsewhere. Regardless of what another company has done we have been nothing but helpful here on AM to the board members and customers. We have given Away A good deal of product which we intend to continue doing, we have answered the request on testing and have it being worked on as quickly as possible. To assume a company blindly purchases raw product or is spending 100's of thousands of dollars to put bad materials in their product makes little to no sense. We use the exact same manufacture as the largest names in the industry I do not know why you are attempting to question our product or tie us to a company that has done wrong here.

vtrxero

Awards
I already order 2 tri sarm so lets see how good they are :) the price was awesome

vtrxero

Awards
guys Lets be grateful at least some people are not giving up on us, after the ban this is the best that can happen to us so i say thank you to primeval labs for releasing this product and i am going to try it soon

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
With all do respect sir if you are unhappy with the way we are conducting business you have every opportunity to take your business elsewhere. Regardless of what another company has done we have been nothing but helpful here on AM to the board members and customers. We have given Away A good deal of product which we intend to continue doing, we have answered the request on testing and have it being worked on as quickly as possible. To assume a company blindly purchases raw product or is spending 100's of thousands of dollars to put bad materials in their product makes little to no sense. We use the exact same manufacture as the largest names in the industry I do not know why you are attempting to question our product or tie us to a company that has done wrong here.
Your TD product looks interesting, athough I haven't looked into how Andro's are absorbed transdermally. Looking forward to the test result Cody. May be something I look at running down the road.

JeremyNG25

JeremyNG25

Awards
  • Established
Your TD product looks interesting, athough I haven't looked into how Andro's are absorbed transdermally. Looking forward to the test result Cody. May be something I look at running down the road.
Andros are absorbed great transermally. They've been doing transdermal andro since Patrick Arnold came out with 1 AD

NoAddedHmones

NoAddedHmones

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Andros are absorbed great transermally. They've been doing transdermal andro since Patrick Arnold came out with 1 AD
Nice, what are efficacious dosages of each compound via TD for a 180lb person?