1-Andro Allergy Question

Whatsgoodies

Whatsgoodies

Awards
Hello all! So I posted a few weeks ago about a skin rash I developed once I started my Super-Mandro (1-andro) cycle. I stopped taking it, the rash took about a week to go away and then I gave my body another week to recoup. This past weekend I started my on cycle defense (Blockade) to see if that gave me any reactions, nothing happened. So this morning I decided to give it all a go one more time and boo-yah the rash is back and itchy as ever. Apparently 1-andro is not for me. My question is, would a 4-andro product more likely than not cause the same reaction? I don't know enough about the two products scientifically to know just how different they are. If so, I'm thinking about instead trying something along the lines of Super DMZ 2.0 so all of my cycle and Post cycle supps don't go to waste. Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!

uubiduu

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
Had this also every time i tried to Start an 1-andro cycle but contributed it to the Cobalt content in that product

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Yea i would say you could start 2.0. It would be a good run just make sure your on cycle support is in check and pct is all set up.

xR1pp3Rx

xR1pp3Rx

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
androgens can exacerbate skin problems. if it happens again with anything else I would recommend you not use anything unless its prescribed