Androvar run, having some fun!

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Sup guys gonna log a run of Androvar by Hard Rock Supplements. Starting stats are 6ft weight at 205lbs with my bf at 14%. This run will be primarily a recomp with a little bit of a reduced caloric intake to shred down a little bit for summer. Alongside ill be running a cycle support, BPS Dermacrine and your regular multi / protein . Pct i have clomid on hand and ready to go. If anyone has any advice on other stuff to add in im all ears!! Ill update the log as much as i can along with workout routine, stats and updates.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Anyone have any advice on dosing? Was planning to do 3 caps for the first week then up it to 4 for the rest of the bottle

LeanEngineer

LeanEngineer

Legend
Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
  • Best Answer
  • First Up Vote
Awesome! In on this!

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone have any advice on dosing? Was planning to do 3 caps for the first week then up it to 4 for the rest of the bottle
Personally, I'd say at least 600mg a day. I'm running a gram a day now.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Personally, I'd say at least 600mg a day. I'm running a gram a day now.
Really?? Have you noticed any sides? What are you running with it? I am prone to MPB which is why i plan to only dose around 4 caps a day

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Really?? Have you noticed any sides? What are you running with it? I am prone to MPB which is why i plan to only dose around 4 caps a day
No negative sides at all. I was running ostarine and LGD-4033 with it, dropped LGD yesterday, and still on ostarine. I love it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
Anyone got advice on timing for doses?
I take 3 doses on days off (7am, 12pm, 7pm) and 4 doses (additional dose at 3pm preworkout) on workout days. All doses taken with fatty meals except preworkout dose is empty stomach.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Curious why the Dermacrine? Epiandro usually makes for a decent base on its own. For MPB I take 800 mgs beta sitosterol to help with that.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Curious why the Dermacrine? Epiandro usually makes for a decent base on its own. For MPB I take 800 mgs beta sitosterol to help with that.
It had been suggested to me in another thread, do you think it's unnecessary to add dermacrine or might there still be some added benefits? Thanks for the advice on the sitosterol bud

goodvibes

goodvibes

Awards
  • Established
GreenMachineX, 1g! Very nice how many bottles of androvar did you get?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
It had been suggested to me in another thread, do you think it's unnecessary to add dermacrine or might there still be some added benefits? Thanks for the advice on the sitosterol bud
I would save it for PCT myself. I've had no sides like lethargy or lack of libido on 400 mgs. Just the opposite.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
I would save it for PCT myself. I've had no sides like lethargy or lack of libido on 400 mgs. Just the opposite.
I appreciate the advice brother thanks. Do you think 400mgs is good or should i bump?

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
You're 205? 400 should be good in my book, you could go up to 500. Greenmachine may be able to better handle a large dose like that, but I know I would be almost completely bald if I tried it.

GreenMachineX

GreenMachineX

Awards
  • Established
  • First Up Vote
  • Best Answer
  • RockStar
GreenMachineX, 1g! Very nice how many bottles of androvar did you get?
Bought 2 at first to make sure I liked it, and after the first bottle bought another 3. I'll probably buy another 2 to take me through all of summer.
You're 205? 400 should be good in my book, you could go up to 500. Greenmachine may be able to better handle a large dose like that, but I know I would be almost completely bald if I tried it.
Well, I'm 236 if weight matters, but i also may not need this much either. No hair loss or acne at all though.

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Thanks maybe ill bump to 500 after a few weeks and see how i feel

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Anavar arrived today! Will stary dosing tomorrow at 2 caps AM pre-workout followed by another cap later in the day, after week one will bump to 4 caps a day then probably 5 after that. Ill log all my workout and update with pics

mdabbott2009

Awards
I weight 180 and do 1 at 5am then 3 more spaced I tried doing 2 at 5am for pre workiut and noticed nothing other then pounding heart

retreathell

retreathell

Awards
  • Established
Day 1-
Took two caps pwo and did legs today
Didnt take any other pre workout as i normally dont when its leg day. Felt a good buzz going and heightened pulse rate throughout my workout and a great pump especially while working calves
Squats-
10-125
8-165
5-225
4-265
20-125
Straight leg deads
8-165
8-165
5-225
Calf raises standing
20-180
20-180
20-180
Box jumps
As many as i can in 2 minutes

Feel great after my workout, really de-hydrated feelig though so increasing my water intake to probably 1.5-2 gallons per day