Just some random SD reports from my 4-weeker.

Goat

Awards
10,20,10,10 ED

Started at 187#2
Hit 204.4 around 3 weeks in (+17 #'s!)
Ended at 200

About a week into PCT I am at an unsteady 198#'s.

Muscles have gone flat. I feel that I benefitted GREATLY from the glycogen storing ability of SD. That seems to have subsided or at least worn out.

Gains were dry, and little of it was fat IMO but I didn't do a bf%.

I am taking a multi/fish oil/6-0x0/CEE/BCAA's for PCT.

Calls have been close to 4000.

Training has been intermittently interrupted due to school and 3 day trip to vegas for a dam wedding :(.

Strength loss has been minimal. But the joints are hurting.

Sides: Lethargy at times. Irritability (may be school related)

Thoughts?

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Sounds like a fairly normal PCT to me :eek:

The gain is not bad if you stay where your at and start feeling better soon.

DHEA

Banned
Awards
Sounds like a fairly normal PCT to me :eek:

The gain is not bad if you stay where your at and start feeling better soon.
Why is that you guys dont take Glucosamine? I hear complaints about aching joints all the time and not one person is taking Glucosamine:think: I used to have achy joints in the elbows, shoulders especially, after taking 2500 mgs a day for the past 4 months, no pain at all. It lubricates and rebuilds your joints, especially when estrogen is low and your joints dry up. Its cheap and very effective.

Goat

Awards
Why is that you guys dont take Glucosamine? I hear complaints about aching joints all the time and not one person is taking Glucosamine:think: I used to have achy joints in the elbows, shoulders especially, after taking 2500 mgs a day for the past 4 months, no pain at all. It lubricates and rebuilds your joints, especially when estrogen is low and your joints dry up. Its cheap and very effective.
Willldo tonight.

ImJ2x

ImJ2x

Awards
  • Established
For this very reason, doesn't it make sense to stack something like 1,4-andro with Superdrol? Even though the reviews of 1,4-AD are lukewarm at best, the slight estrogenic effects should "balance" the dryness of SD and maybe help alleviate the joint probs that some are experiencing on SD solo.
Come to think of it, I believe Syr was doing this stack. If you read this Syr, did you have any joint probs?
Wait a minute, I believe Syr was actually using the -diol, which obviously won't have any estrogenic benefits. So, nevermind.

ersatz

Awards
  • Established
Lots of people have used glucosamine and chondroitin and even MSM with little improvement in joint pain. The fact is that it really only works for certain types of joint conditions. I was on a combo of the three taking 2-3 times hte normal dose for 1-2 years with absolutely no improvement in joiint function, stability, pain, swelling, etc. Custom's celadrin might be worth looking into though, hopefully he'll offer it in bulk powder soon.

LakeMountD

LakeMountD

Doctor Science
Awards
  • Established
Lots of people have used glucosamine and chondroitin and even MSM with little improvement in joint pain. The fact is that it really only works for certain types of joint conditions.
this is definitely trust.. i have bad joints due to years and years of impact sports and i can tell you that glucosamine/chondroitin/msm only works so well. not that huge of a diff but i still take it in hopes that its doing something good.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
Glucosamine and chondroitin can really help sometimes, or a Vit.C, Hy. acid stack is better, but SD isn't causing joint probs in most. Some ever get relief from it's use, which is equally hard to explain.

fina1

Awards
SD

I wanted to use SD the last 4 weeks before show. Can you still get it?

Glucosamine and chondroitin can really help sometimes, or a Vit.C, Hy. acid stack is better, but SD isn't causing joint probs in most. Some ever get relief from it's use, which is equally hard to explain.

DR.D

DR.D

Awards
  • Established
I wanted to use SD the last 4 weeks before show. Can you still get it?
Yeah, but I'm not suppose to talk about it.. the man is the watching everything! But there is at least one US source selling, it's a big company, just search the recent SD threads here and it may have already been ref'ed accidentally. Or do a Metacrawler or Google search.