CAN ANYONE GIVE A STRAIGHT ANSWER OR BACK THEIR CLAIM!!!!

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
All the research I've done on alpha one, it says nothing about prolactin sides, and says that it can not convert to estrogen. Then I see threads on here of people saying it raises prolactin, and others say they bloat and have high estrogen on it. When I comment or ask for more info they don't elaborate on their original three word comment. I'm looking for strength only gains, not trying to gain weight but if do fine!!! Anyone have any USEFUL info!?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
I copied and pasted this. I have plenty of Alpha in my stash but have yet to use it. This is some common info to be found about it. Everyone has the potential to react differently to something. That is why opinions vary so much on this. Too some it is average and to others it is very harsh. Hopefully this helps you.

Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone (METHYL 1-AD)
Recommended Dosage- 20-40mgs a day
Average Cycle Length- 3-4 weeks
Methylated-Yes
Toxicity Level- Moderate-High
Estrogen Conversion-No (Some case have reported Gyno flares but typical usage no estrogen issues)
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: N/A
Synonyms:
Alpha One
Methyl-1-Alpha
Methyl 1 AD
17a-methyl-1-androstene-3b,17b-diol

This is one of the strongest pro-hormones/anabolic designer steroids around. Keep cycles very short with three weeks being the most common cycle length. According to Vida, it's roughly as androgenic as methyl test, but around four times as anabolic (M1T is roughly twice as strong as M1A on both counts, according to the same source).

It's known to have some conversion to M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) as M1A/Alpha One is a precursor to M1T, however legit information regarding the rate of conversion is unknown. Most educated estimates are in the 15-20% range. Methyl 1-AD is an already active steroid. Regardless of conversion to M1T, it's plenty sufficient on it's own. Methyl 1-Test is highly hepatotoxic (more so than most methylated orals), and I don't see why this would be markedly less so, since they are both 17a-methylated (which prevents deactivation through metabolism of the 17b-OH), and the covalent bond structure is the same. This concerns me, as people typically run M1A at several times the dosage of M1T. I guess blood work will tell.

This compound is extremely potent and as a result users cycle times are shorter, ranging from 2 weeks to a maximum 4 weeks. Due to the strength of Alpha One it is not at all for first time prohormone users and only to be used by the experienced with On cycle and followed with Post Cycle Therapy.

Alpha One is an oral pro-hormone processed by the liver. Alpha One is methylated, which puts additional strain on the liver. This harsh compounds will negatively impact blood pressure, lipid values, cholesterol levels and will stress your endocrine system. While on paper neither this compound nor its metabolites aromatise, plenty of M1T users have reported on-cycle gyno so it would be prudent to assume a degree of risk with this compound as well.

Because of its strength, you should start with a lower dose in order to understand how you resond. Alpha One cycles are most commonly 3 weeks in length, however advanced users can run 4 week cycles. Dosages above 60mg per day are not recommended. This is a very potent Pro-hormone and yeilds mega potent anabolic effects.

Benefits from Alpha 1 are:

-Increased Lean Mass
-Dense Muscle Gains
-Strength Gains
-No Estrogen Conversion

Methyl 1 AD: HIGHLY POTENT PRECUSOR TO METHYL-1-TESTOSTERONE!!!

TacTownbeast

TacTownbeast

Awards
That's the same stuff I find. I also read a few logs, nothing about estrogen or prolactin.

MTPMJM

MTPMJM

Awards
  • Established
I copied and pasted this. I have plenty of Alpha in my stash but have yet to use it. This is some common info to be found about it. Everyone has the potential to react differently to something. That is why opinions vary so much on this. Too some it is average and to others it is very harsh. Hopefully this helps you.

Methyl-1-Etiocholenolol-Epietiocholanolone (METHYL 1-AD)
Recommended Dosage- 20-40mgs a day
Average Cycle Length- 3-4 weeks
Methylated-Yes
Toxicity Level- Moderate-High
Estrogen Conversion-No (Some case have reported Gyno flares but typical usage no estrogen issues)
Anabolic/Androgenic ratio: N/A
Synonyms:
Alpha One
Methyl-1-Alpha
Methyl 1 AD
17a-methyl-1-androstene-3b,17b-diol

This is one of the strongest pro-hormones/anabolic designer steroids around. Keep cycles very short with three weeks being the most common cycle length. According to Vida, it's roughly as androgenic as methyl test, but around four times as anabolic (M1T is roughly twice as strong as M1A on both counts, according to the same source).

It's known to have some conversion to M1T (Methyl-1-Testosterone) as M1A/Alpha One is a precursor to M1T, however legit information regarding the rate of conversion is unknown. Most educated estimates are in the 15-20% range. Methyl 1-AD is an already active steroid. Regardless of conversion to M1T, it's plenty sufficient on it's own. Methyl 1-Test is highly hepatotoxic (more so than most methylated orals), and I don't see why this would be markedly less so, since they are both 17a-methylated (which prevents deactivation through metabolism of the 17b-OH), and the covalent bond structure is the same. This concerns me, as people typically run M1A at several times the dosage of M1T. I guess blood work will tell.

This compound is extremely potent and as a result users cycle times are shorter, ranging from 2 weeks to a maximum 4 weeks. Due to the strength of Alpha One it is not at all for first time prohormone users and only to be used by the experienced with On cycle and followed with Post Cycle Therapy.

Alpha One is an oral pro-hormone processed by the liver. Alpha One is methylated, which puts additional strain on the liver. This harsh compounds will negatively impact blood pressure, lipid values, cholesterol levels and will stress your endocrine system. While on paper neither this compound nor its metabolites aromatise, plenty of M1T users have reported on-cycle gyno so it would be prudent to assume a degree of risk with this compound as well.

Because of its strength, you should start with a lower dose in order to understand how you resond. Alpha One cycles are most commonly 3 weeks in length, however advanced users can run 4 week cycles. Dosages above 60mg per day are not recommended. This is a very potent Pro-hormone and yeilds mega potent anabolic effects.

Benefits from Alpha 1 are:

-Increased Lean Mass
-Dense Muscle Gains
-Strength Gains
-No Estrogen Conversion

Methyl 1 AD: HIGHLY POTENT PRECUSOR TO METHYL-1-TESTOSTERONE!!!
wheres this from? PHDB?

rascal14

rascal14

Awards
  • Established
  • RockStar
A dramatic change in hormones can easily cause nipple sensitivity and things like that, even if the compound is dry.

Volvo140G

Volvo140G

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Halotestin for strength gains

F0xx3r

Awards
Screw it, take alpha.. have ai on standby.. Grab prolactin preventing supp? Lol