Masteron Enanthate - Thoughts

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
Just planning out a future cycle, And I just absolutely love the thought of using Drostanolone Enanthate. I loved 5aa cyp on my last cycle and figure this should even be better, or at least a fantastic way to keep esto in check, aswell as it's added bonuses.. aggression, libido, muscle hardening, Metabolism boosting... etc.

Problem is... I'm not sure if this product is new or what.. but I haven't seen to many people that have actually used Masteron Enanthate before. So Have any of you used it? Should it act pretty much the same as Masteron Acetate?... OR is it changed somehow? Any insights?

I'm thinking something like.

1-2 30mg Superdrol ED
5-6 30mg Superdrol ED
1-12 750mg Test Enanthate or (three ester blend, iso/enan/cyp)
1-10 500mg Tren Enanthate
1-12 400mg Masteron Enanthate

Mind you, this probably won't be hapenning till winter. :p

Anyway.. Masteron Enanthate.. what do you know?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
i think it'd be fucking cool. wish my source carried exotic compounds like that

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
i think it'd be fucking cool. wish my source carried exotic compounds like that
I think it's fairly new to the market... It just appeared on my sources list since About January of this year.

Timming is sort of perfect, The PH ban had me thinking I would be unable to procure anymore 5aa cyp.. then I seen Drostanolone Enanthate, and I had instant wood. lol

:)

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
that ranks up their with (authentic) primo for stuff i want to experiment with.

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
Poobah I also have noticed this compound on a list and have been kicking around some ideas for it's use in a future cycle. I wanted to use compounds with longer esters while cutting, just because I'm sick of pinning ED!

I think I might experiment with it using some Test Enan with it for a cutting cycle. I would use ME towards the end of a 12 weeker to acheive that hard look when bodyfat is low. I'm still just playing with it in my mind, but the more I think about it the more I like it.

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
So it's Dubbed "ME".. hehe okay.

If your going to run it part way through a cycle.. I'd at least run it 8 weeks.. It's going to take 2-3 before it reached steady levels just like any other enanthate... hell I'd run it all the way through as Gyno preventive care. :p :)

Authentic primo...? It's way to F'n expensive to play with.. even the powder blows me away. :(

aflexaholic

aflexaholic

Board Sponsor
Awards
Superdrol and Masteron enanthate!!!!!! Your going to be granite hard! lol. Just watch your hairline there. thats a WHOLE lot of DHT conversion goin on.

Just planning out a future cycle, And I just absolutely love the thought of using Drostanolone Enanthate. I loved 5aa cyp on my last cycle and figure this should even be better, or at least a fantastic way to keep esto in check, aswell as it's added bonuses.. aggression, libido, muscle hardening, Metabolism boosting... etc.

Problem is... I'm not sure if this product is new or what.. but I haven't seen to many people that have actually used Masteron Enanthate before. So Have any of you used it? Should it act pretty much the same as Masteron Acetate?... OR is it changed somehow? Any insights?

I'm thinking something like.

1-2 30mg Superdrol ED
5-6 30mg Superdrol ED
1-12 750mg Test Enanthate or (three ester blend, iso/enan/cyp)
1-10 500mg Tren Enanthate
1-12 400mg Masteron Enanthate

Mind you, this probably won't be hapenning till winter. :p

Anyway.. Masteron Enanthate.. what do you know?

chasec

Pityin' fools since '81
Awards
  • Established
Authentic primo...? It's way to F'n expensive to play with.. even the powder blows me away. :(
pretty comperably to methasteron that people are buying shitloads of right now; given that the daily dose of the compounds differs drastically

Syr

Syr

Hot Italian Goldmember
Awards
  • Established
Superdrol and Masteron enanthate!!!!!! Your going to be granite hard! lol. Just watch your hairline there. thats a WHOLE lot of DHT conversion goin on.
SD is not hard on the hair. I would watch Masteron and Tren for that... anyway lots of gear and an excellent planned cycle. Keep ancillaries on hand :)

mmorpheuss

mmorpheuss

Awards
  • Established
I just started ME with EQ, SD in the beginning.

Weekly injects sure are nice :thumbsup:

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
masteron is a contest drug, to be honest i'm not sure you're going to see the results you're looking for unless you are already in single digit BF

Poobah

Board Supporter
Awards
  • Established
masteron is a contest drug, to be honest i'm not sure you're going to see the results you're looking for unless you are already in single digit BF
Right now I'm more interested in Estro control, libido, and generally how it makes you feel. Not to concerned about ripping it up.. Not yet anyway. :)

I was considering Proviron too..

Snachito

Board Supporter
Awards
If your going to run it part way through a cycle.. I'd at least run it 8 weeks.. It's going to take 2-3 before it reached steady levels just like any other enanthate... hell I'd run it all the way through as Gyno preventive care. :p :)
Good point! The more I look at longer esters for cutting the more I'm attracted to them. I may just do a 12 weeker with TE + ME:
weeks 1-12 TE
weeks 4-12 ME

I have heard it is hard on the hairline though, but I haven't seen my hair in years! I guess prostate would be the only other main concern.

glenihan

Awards
  • Established
Right now I'm more interested in Estro control, libido, and generally how it makes you feel. Not to concerned about ripping it up.. Not yet anyway. :)

I was considering Proviron too..
fair enough my friend, although there are probably cheaper, just as effective alternatives in terms of what you're looking for .. but you're obviously amped to try it so have a blast :)

Littleguy0321

Littleguy0321

Awards
Question.. On first week; cyp at 125 every 3 days. Masteron E every 5th day, proviron at .5mg every day........ Did a cycle a year ago and crashed horribly. Looking into getting blood work, I got it done. Free test was at 380 out of 1000 free ESTro was on the higher end, not "high" though, prolactin was considered high. Sex drive sucks. Doc cares not, because I walk in at 220 and tell her I did a cycle and crashed. I'm guessing my SHBG ARE high and my body is binding a lot of free test. Running a consistent test every 3 days, and including a lower dose of mast, and proviron to elevate DHT, is this a mistake? Being I feel I'm a candidate for HRT. I'm a little lost, I have read a million times proviron stacked with test blows up libido, and the masteron with keep estrogen in check..... Anyone, any suggestions.....

So doing some research I

Littleguy0321

Littleguy0321

Awards
this thread is older than dirt, but you should have known better than to see a woman doctor with man problems. just saying. muscles and testosterone scare some women. lol
I know it is, first one that came up... Did what I describe make any since?