Cycle length.

chrisishere

Awards
Will begin a stack cycle of 1&4andro. Trying too figure out some things.

As a first time PH user, would i benefit most from a 4/6/8 week cycle, 8 was brought too my attention earlier, seemed abit much.

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Will begin a stack cycle of 1&4andro. Trying too figure out some things.

As a first time PH user, would i benefit most from a 4/6/8 week cycle, 8 was brought too my attention earlier, seemed abit much.
I think for a first timer 6 weeks would be the safest bet yet still long enough to see some nice gains. What dosages are you thinking about? Plans for an AI on cycle. PCT?

chrisishere

Awards
Same here.

Dosages: 300-350mg of 1ad and 300-400mg of 4ad.

Pct: Nolva (if i can find it, if not i'll get the alternative off strongsupps) 20/20/10/10
Arom-x: 2 tablets a day
Liver Supp
Test Booster

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Looks pretty good bro. The only viable OTC alternative to Nolva is Rebirth. Strong has it as do several of the other shops. With 4 andro you could very well need an AI on cycle because it has a tendency to aromatize. The most common go to is Exemestane. It's a research chem that you could get wherever you get your Nolva. As an OTC option BLR has two very potent new AI's coming out very soon. Cycle layout looks good bro. You'll get some nice gains.

chrisishere

Awards
Could i use the Arom on cycle as well as pct?

chrisishere

Awards
Ironmags. But i will possibly return it too get Super mandro and Andro the Giant. (better cost wise)

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Yeah. I got 3 bottles of the Andro the Giant. Haven't used yet, but definitely a better value. I'd go that route if you can. I don't think that Arom-x would be good for on cycle of you have estrogen issues. Add it in PCT if you already have it. You need something potent IMO.