Liquid Prohormones vs Caps.

chrisishere

Awards
Title begs the question. Specifically on 1andro and 4andro. From my understanding their is more bioavailability and less side-effects, though serms and such are still needed. How do these claims hold up? And does the pricing of such make up for the difference in availability?

Jebrook

Jebrook

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
Not In my opinion. You would be better off looking at the hard Rock line for better dosed 1 and 4 andro. They work but don't elicit the same results as a properly dosed (3-400mg) cycle.

The_Old_Guy

The_Old_Guy

Awards
Anything digested and absorbed, will have to go through 1st Pass Liver processing - that 330mg isn't what gets to the receptors. Trans-Dermal or Sub-Lingual does not go through the Liver 1st Pass, so less is needed for the same/greater effect. I'm not saying believe the marketing 100%, but the process is true. 4 Tabs/Day of AMS gave me ~same strength gains as the 330mg used in the study - and I'm pretty old. I personally prefer Sub-Lingual or Trans-Dermal, but different strokes and al that.

mountainman33

mountainman33

Awards
  • RockStar
  • Established
The thought process on liquids also is that there is increased absorption through osmotic absorption in the esophagus, although I have yet to see any proof of this.